/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Remove Benny's Edition

>Stale Bread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52651/double-gta-rp-rockstar-stunt-races-3-new-entourage-mode

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472243731626.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ahh, I wanna taste a dick~

Bring them back, Rockstar.

third for faggot

>Intentionally go after and attack GTAG
>Got kicked.

Glad to see you go, alienmagi. Nobody is forcing you to join up with and play with people that make you cringe. But ganging up with your cryhard DOGZ crew and attacking GTAG players is a shit move. You should've been kicked out back then.

>kazsakke
kek

>cryhard
I need to start using this word more.

>Wanting the /gtag/ crew to be a gay ass hugbox in the game when the general itself is in a perpetual state of in-fighting

>it's a "nullphaggot and fivereborn get BTFO" episode

sorry for being late

>wanting to be openly hostile with people who are basically your only chance at comradery
Fine. Crewkill and be kicked.

just to be clear, this retard went into a crew session, changed crew then jewed it up AND is surprised he got kicked?

I mean't tryhard. Don't even know how i managed to spell it that horribly wrong…

You can taste mine, bro.

Yup
Also got his PVP crew to join while he was hiding far away from everything because he was so scared

>HUGBOX for not wanting a crew mate to turn to a skiddy crew and set it active and fight gtag long side infinite auto armor, no cops, and tracking (killing people in a single shot well out of render distance as well as facing and killing people on respawn before their blip even appears on the mini map there)

We had multiple people observing around them in passive. They are confirmed skiddies. And he joins them and attacks gtag. He can fuck off, hugbox or not.

not that guy but im pretty sure we all wish there were more crews as tolerant as /gtag/ to calling out the moneygrabblers

We infight in the general about tranny this and KYS that and such-and-such got BTFO, but that's the general. In-game we look out for each other no matter who it is, unless they're actively being a shitter in the actual game.

I self ejected myself from the crew months ago, you guys aren't nearly as fun to be around as you think. Thinking about it now I should've antagonized the more pathetic members of the crew when I had the chance.

whev thats pretty fuckin sad. Seen a lot of sad cases in /gtag/ but this guy is too much.

I kicked you yesterday though

>horribly wrong
You mean "horribly right". I'm still giggling.
It's like calling someone a tryhard and a crybaby in the same word, it's fucking awesome.

I'm sure you get a strong sense of comradery after kicking people from the crew every other day.

>bought sultan RS literally 3 days ago
>its half off now

Fuck you Rockstar

Don't worry about it, it affects the reselling value as well.

Somehow they always know.

>buy Arcadius office with decor and locker
>goes on sale two days later
rip 1.5m

And R* wonder why people cheat to get money

Why would someone get this ass anguished about a crew they don't even want to be in

I'm not angry, just tired and ranting. I wish there was an update this month to distract me from my shitposting duties.

>this week is about getting a shit load of more money from freeload stuff
>doesn't make freemode shit like the tank, any planes really, and helis half off

Okay fair enough, we've all been in a shit mood before.

Honestly my favorite part of the weekly "updates" is seeing what random shit they choose to put on discount each time.

25% OFF THE COIL BRAWLER
EARN 2X RP FOR SINGING IN THE SHOWER
50% OFF ASSAULT SMGS AND ALL LAMAR SERVICES

Reposting this so everyone sees

Further evidence to the theory of only monkeys working on gtao these days.
I wonder what the fuck are they doing with all the money, havent they made like 250 millions on PC alone in 2015?

Paying for the servers of course
oh wait it's P2P

It also doesn't show that sprays are really cheap right now also

2lazy to look it up, is the FMJ any good?

SC is WeempWomp just sent a request to GTA VG PS club. Tired of dealing with pub shitters,.

>double money from events while also having 2 other associates in the top 2 of the leaderboard

Oy vey

For the $1.75M you have to pay for it? No.

It does say 25% off of resprays at the bottom
Tbh when I tested it, felt exactly like an X80/T20, like as if it was on rails and breddy fast, I prefer T20 because of aesthetics tho
Make a track in editor and set FMJ as default and drive around a bit, it also looks weird with the hood having 2 holes in it, meh

>EARN 2X RP FOR SINGING IN THE SHOWER
Fucking lost it

>X80
>on rails
Huh?

You probably think the Brioso has low grip too

Your daily reminder that the dominator racecar is the most satisfying car in the entire game.

roofless dominator when?

It does.

The Brioso and X80 have really high grip levels, it's just their turning force is even higher. You kinda have to use a controller, as you can use the max steering at high speed. You can take turns faster and sharper than other compact, but take them too sharp, and you'll spin out. They ain't exactly stable, but they got grip.

Don't die this young, what the hell /gtag/

Now that R* seems to know how to add popup headlights it's the perfect time to reintroduce the Hakumai and ZR-350

This is your threadly post complaining about wanting more weapons

okay

it takes too long to make the 1st person models, sorry.

The only thing is that most of the cars from GTA IV wouldn't be competitive so there's no reason for people to pay millions of bucks for them, so why would they add them in?

People would buy them just because they're "new"

The Lynx isn't competitive, and they can always buff the IV cars. I could see the Hakumai being added in some kind of "tuner" update and being the fastest after a 500k upgrade at Benny's

They always did know, though. The Dukes has quasi-popups that actuate when the headlights are turned on.

God, the worst part about the inevitable ricer update is that everything's going to be overpriced to shit even though it should be about making cheap racing fun and giving slower cars a purpose in racing.

I'd wager having actual models that can pop up and down is different to having a flat black texture slide down or up
I'm not R* though so maybe they just knew all along and just didn't want to add any with popups

Fastest sedan that is, even though it'd be insane for an economy class Toyota to outperform the V12 schafter

>tfw GTA will never introduce a Forza-style automatic car performance rating system to allow all-class races to be relatively balanced and allow for low-performance car races without finding a bunch of friends
>Toyota
it's a late 80s accord you doof

>join a lobby and instantly see this
So it is. My excuse is that it's 5 in the morning and I just woke up

So, what do you do for fun? game is getting stale as shit

>using profanity filters
>in GTA

lad...

kill

I wasn't aware there was an option to disable it

are the 1st person interiors for vehicles somehow not way more time-consuming?

Then leave, nobody will miss you.

most of them are recycled

considering how often they're recycled? nowhere near

>Playing GTA
>Dad walks in
>Sometimes like to watch me play vidya
>Never seen me playing GTA before
>Currently Franklin at his endgame house
>"What's that guy doing, is he going to break into that mansion?"
>"Why did you pick a black guy?"
>mfw

>"Dad get out of my room!"
>Turn up Korn CD

Almost all of the new supers have a unique dashboard and they still have to design the cockpit. Not to mention all the random engine and other design elements that they take the time to model on all of the new cars when they don't have to.

I'm not buying it.

>hand dad OG mario
>he's trying hit the first ? Block
>"oh I guess I can't jump that high yet"
>tfw genetically predisposed to be this retarded when I turn 50

Challenge your mind, constantly learn things. You are in the best position to not look like a complete retard to your children of any generation.

>grab hearse
>put ignition bomb on it
>sit it outside the main LSC in the middle of the city
>forget all about it and go do a freemode event
>5 minutes later get a notification that my PV is destroyed and I killed someone

I would assume that now with the -50% on them we'll see a lot of this.

Who pays the insurance with car bombs? The owner or the poor sap trying to take the wheel?

You since you destroyed it.

I miss the days of high priority vehicles for Simeon. I think I got most of my ignition bomb kills from those.

That's why you do it with something cheap and alluring like the Hearse, it only has $562 in insurance to pay but it's rare enough that most people will try and steal it. A chromed-out Dubsta2 will also work.

Damn. I was hoping it'd be the victim so I could set up an expensive Jihadmobile and watch the 20K tears flow.

Honk!

fivereborn is still more fun

okay

Fuck off.

>kill some ching chong trying to hijack my crates
>types this to me
rofl

also i got the insurgent (non pickup) during the sale, and i must say, i almost like it as much as buzzard for doing crates/VIP work. its super fast for such a big vehicle immune to explosives and just rams through everything on the road like its nothing

also is there a chopper that has a lot of armor/health unlike the buzzard

I don't know if there is but this is a preemptive post to say that the Savage is definitely not the answer in case anyone thinks it is more armored than the Buzzard.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472243731626.webm

>this thread

it literally wouldnt be a problem if the AI didnt have retarded autoaim that shreds through armor, being able to hit a guy 300 yards above them in a helicopter

thanks r*

armor doesn't mean jack shit if you get headshotted retard.

Luggagerobert takes two rockets IIRC.

>open link
>shitty meme music
>close link

>hover over
>know what it is without hearing it
>stop hovering over

>linking to webms on an imageboard
dumb

The savage gets wrecked by everything, spray at it with a shitty micro SMG and it'll be smoking in seconds

>doing well in a freemode event
>get an invite to work for a CEO just before it ends
greedy fuckers

Isn't there any fucking way to transfer your data from PC to PS4 ?
My computer is nearly dead and can't play on it anymore. I got the game on PS4 but damn, there's no way I'm gonna spit on a characer that's more than level 100 with 17 millions...
Not gonna start frsh again so I need a solution.

>Bought a PS4 instead of just buying some new parts

>not assuming he had both and his pc died afterwards

see