Best RX8 mods

Post the best RX8 mods.

rx8s are shit. if you're going to go through the trouble of maintaining a rotary get an rx7

Owners of the car says that if the car is treated properly, then the engine will work fine.

I never said the engine wouldn't work. I am saying you need to put in more time and effort with a rotary

I always see rx8's with these on all 4 corners. Must be a popular mod

The only mods I wanna do is to slap on a duraflex body kit. No performance adding mods until having a job.
check

I'm working on buying a silver one to LS Swap and throw a body kit on.

Right car shape, wrong engine.

>engine is maintained properly
Considering standard maintenance is pulling the dorito and replacing the apex seals along with oil top off every week and premixing gasoline with 2 stroke oil... see
They're not terrible engines, but rx8's are terrible, and if you want rotary, go rx7

its not a bmw, late model rx8s are fine

Might as well buy another car entirely if you are going to settle for an RX8.

RX-7 FD or nothing.

>it's not a bmw
You're right, it is garbage.

There are more RX8's in my country than RX7s. Plus, I want a four-seater, RWD sports car.

that chart shows otherwise

I'd go for a 2005 model RX8s or newer.

The best mod is this.

>pushrod garbage

this

>GM
>Winning LeMans

10/10 top kek

#NOPE a rotary, any rotary is not a "set and forget" engine. if you want a reliable engine bung in a SR20DET nissan engine. parts are everywhere and you can set and forget a nissan engine thanks to they came out in so many cars not just the JDM silvia.
rx7s are owned by fanboi's and if you want to buy them they are stupidly over-priced. rx8s havent got that fanbase yet. because of those weird rear doors they have.

if you want mods go to google images.

>SR

kek

I am actually thinking between an 200sx and an RX8, so I will take your advice into consideration.

even ricer weeaboos shit on rotaries lol

Who did Porsche pay to make this list?

>assmad nissan fangirl mad nissan has never won lemans and mazda has

ftfy

>. if you want a reliable engine bung in a SR20DET nissan engine

Haha SR. Top fucking kek. Although you are a crx fag, so you obviously injest 50 metric tonnes of cock per month anyway.

Wtf is up with the angle of the spoiler wouldn't that act more as an air brake?

>Nissan

>Implying Mazda's overall average is going to be representative of small minority of rotary cars they made

The renesis is wildly unreliable under boost, and makes 0hp with $5k worth of mods