youtube.com/watch?v=5xqT3HYDgv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>typo in the OP

kill me

>reposting

>typo

I thought you are just italian.

>males fall to their death slightly faster
>females take counterhit damage while running while under 30% equip load, males never do
>tattoos change their placement based on your resolution

reminder that i'm the smartest man alive.

the painting fragment was removed so aldritch couldn't get to pricillia

What about leaked dlc screenshots and naked ornstein from ded thread?

>editino
>italian
Hey go mammamia yourself

>tfw we'll never get clean lothric knight armor like the ones inside lothric castle

>That hand
lol

good fucking job user

>>one of the leaked supposed dlc arts looked suspiciously like a dragon ornstein
which one?

Then why would the guy holding it be hanging around in Aldrich's pad?

anyone up for ng++ osierus?

pc
sl 120

If Aldrich eats people to gain power, and he has a spell based on Priscilla's signature weapon, there's really only one conclusion you can come to.

we're gonna go to prissy's bedroom, and it'll be a wet, sticky mess with nothing but a skeleton

I hope going to the DLC before killing aldrich creates tentacle rape

What painting fragment?

So I just read the dark souls comic mentioned in the previous thread.
It was garbage, but that chick friend of Aldritch was pretty hot.
any lewds of her?

wrong painting, "smartest man". it's a piece of the one ariandel is looking at

wouldn't it be edizione in italian?

Finished it btw. Man, this was exhausting.
Onto Quelana then.

The spell description literally tells you that he dreamt up the miracle while eating Gwyndolin. He experienced a "vision" of priscilla and developed the spell based on that.

deret dis

>Kill all the dragons
>waah there's not enough fire

Is Gwyn retarded?

good shit famygdalam

Quelaag or Quelana?

Poor Gwyndolin, his agony was probably long.

>wouldn't it be edizione in italian?
*whoosh*

This one.

>Aldrich becomes a blob with Priscilla's naked body if you forget to kill him

pass dsg?

>implying she wears clothes

I'll be honest that doesn't look suspiciously like anything you flaming homosexual

WAAAAH
JAPANESE CODE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

still looking for help?

yeah 'dsg'
let me know when you're here

>goes REEEE over his son befriending the dragons that survived the genoicide and tells him to get the fuck out of his city

l'm opening the game, l'll be there in 3 minutes. Sign before the boss fog gate?

>looks NOTHING like ornman except for the armor's color palette, which doesn't even make sense
>nothing connecting it dark souls or even from, much less ornstein in particular
>not even in the recent supposed leak with the bell dudes, juniper and the diablo man
how far in your ass did you dig to pull this out?

yep

yeah
sign before the bossgate, pass is dsg

Favorite weapon of DaS2?

sign's down

shit souls 3

>dragons existed before fire did
>they can still breath it

>implying she doesn't

pass is infront of the fog gate.

That actually was in the same "leak" with bell dudes, juniper, and diablo man.

Not just the colors, but the way the scales are shaped resembles his armor. Unless Orn's armor was just shaped to resemble a dragon, which would kind of make sense except for the lion motif.

There are two weapons in DaS3's unused files with a passing similarity to this dragon, and both imply they're made from a boss soul.

Not as much of a reach as you'd think.

I want to spank Priscilla.

Are you there yet? Don't tell me you have already started

NG++ players can play with NG players using password right?

I'm making a backstab/parry build. Any tips?

>flameless world
>dragons bored as fuck
>one of them decides to spit air out
>he actually did it, the absolute madman
>First Flame is created

Kill yourself for having that idea.

>those oceiros cries

l didn't remember this, man it's creepy

link? because i don't remember it in that leak and the watermarks don't match. hell, that had the faraam armor for comparison

Ok. I am now dead. What's next?

Yeah it is
*angry italian sounds*

>implying dragon fire is the same than the first flame

I hate how you can't hear his dialogue or Lothric's as a phantom

pefrorm the bloodlust WA irl

What should have happened:

>Rework Poise from DS1 and DS2 to have "low-staggers", "half-stagger", "full-stagger" with weapon weight determining poise-breaking power

>Full left hand movesets for weapons like in DS2

>Non-grindy gem system from Bloodborne capable of turning pure physical in pure elemental, and boosts to specific damage type (slash, thrust, blunt)

>armor with stat requirements like DS2 (higher requirements in this game)

>Vitality removed, back to flat defenses given by armor like in DS1

>Luck stat changed to Dark stat, governing Luck and Dark Spells

>Carthus Rouge removed, DEX governs bleed, cast speed for magic

>STR governs weight, and some defense, cast speed for Miracles

>World Tendency from DeS reintroduced, with your character's action permanently changing the world until NG+ (gives incentive to play multiple NGs)

>NG+ drop better gems, upgrade materials from common enemies

>ALL FUCKING BOSS ARMORS AVAILABLE

>Mound-makers see everyone as purple
>Rosaria have innate obscuring ring effect
>Sunlight Invaders cannot harm or be harmed by other invaders
>Normal Dark Spirits invade with full HP, invade all the way up to any level
>Blue Sentinels works as it is now, but no need for way of blue
>Darkmoon Blades invade sinful hosts (goes with World Tendency and the Blades invade all the way down from any level)
>PvE covenant related Watchdogs, fighting off the Abyss
>Aldrich works as is, gain sin with each invasions
What happened:

Shit Souls 3

>all these shitty ideas
Stop breathing.

I was about to give you 4 different links where it's included (most places that reported on it included the dragon thing), but then I found a post that pretty thoroughly debunked the pictures as anything related to DaS3.

>There's nothing to connect these images to a Dark Souls 3 expansion. These aren't "leaked," either. They were found on an artist's portfolio.

>Lemonsky also had nothing to do with Dark Souls 3's development, and I doubt they'd have anything to do with the DLC. These are likely long-abandoned early DaS2 artworks, given the presence of the Faraam armor.

>Edit: Found this on a person's DeviantArt page who apparently worked for Lemonsky. Posted in 2016, but claimed to have drawn the picture a "couple years ago."

>Further Edit: Interesting... It appears that OP (or whoever was first responsible for spreading these images) intentionally removed a small piece of information in the bottom right hand corner of the artwork.. This is present on all of the Passion Republic-created images linked above. Though this may only apply to that studio, there's a good chance that the Lemonsky works are also done for portfolios or are simply cut content. I also really find it hard to believe that two large studios would leak concept art of an unreleased product that hasn't even been announced yet on their own websites.

>I think we have enough information to confirm this as bogus. I know we're all eager for something Dark Souls related at this point, but I think we'll just have to wait and see when they're ready to show us.

some of these ideas are decent, but most of them are shit

sorry dude
i waited for an extra 2 before summoning the other guy, and then another minute once he showed

cheers senpai

Keep gobbling that miyazaki cock

GUYS

I FUCKING DID IT

I BEAT O&S AND ORNSTEIN LAST

I GOT GUD

None of the actual canon Age of Ancients dragons breath fire. Kalameet breathed magical black shit and Sinh breathed toxic miasma. All of the dragon weapons either shake the earth, manipulate wind or send shockwaves of raw force.

Only Drakes, Wyverns and fakes, all pure imitations or distant relatives, actually breath fire.

more like Jolly Poop xDDD

>'princess of sunlight, symbol of bounty and fertility'
>birthing the sickly failure that is prince lothric

Can the "The Queen of Lothric is Gwynevere" knaves please stop tarnishing the reputation of the Godmother's womb?

They are best parts of the previous games that this game failed to implement. But you can go back R1 Refined Souls 3 now.

How very mature of you to throw a tantrum when people disagree with you.

Lothric is a flimsy femboi that literally uses the same magic as Gwyndolin. Goddess of fertility or no, she's got frail fuccboi in her genes and it's gonna come out sooner or later. The parallels between Lothric and Gwyndolin are actually important, too, since it's implied that Lothric given the firekeeper treatment and DARKED to make him a more fit offering to the fire.

>HA is better, should be like DeS though, free resist is stupid
>true
>haha, no, they should just remove heavy, sharp and refined, make every elemental weapon non quality, giving too many damage types to builds sucks
>stupid, just male heavy armor lighter
>in the end it's just numbers that need to be tweaked, vit could be a nice stat if stronger
>just reduce spell softcaps and make att instead of a random stat govern speed

>youtube.com/watch?v=M9x_koRZ2bA
>Gwyn's firstborn is revealed to be neither Solaire nor André
>Priscilla isn't related to Seath
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

'Godmother' would be whatever divinely buxom babe birthed Gwynevere in the first place. You know, the one who was so womanly her second son had to be raised as a girl.

Gwynevere's brother was clearly deformed, so maybe there's some genetic issues running in the family and Gwynevere just lucked out and got the recessive traits.

>that literally uses the same magic as Gwyndolin
they're not even similiar

>spams volleys if little homing orbs
>fires large, singular piercing projectiles
Same shit, different colour. Lothric's got the moonlight in his manhole, just accept it.

The "Solaire is Gwyn's Firstborn" theory was retarded, but understandable.
However, anybody who genuinely believed that Seath raped Gwynevere and Priscilla is their daughter needs to get the fuck out of my planet

Why doesn't Souls have ambient music?

youtube.com/watch?v=5xqT3HYDgv0

>Lothric uses holy miracles that deal physical damage
>Gwyndolin uses sorceries that deal magical damage

Literally 90% of caster builds use "little homing orbs" and "large, singular piercing projectiles". Does that mean that everybody who uses an INT build is related to Gwyndolin?

>The "Solaire is Gwyn's Firstborn" theory was retarded,
i think it was more retarded to belive he really was just some randomass undead, fucking up bosses and worshiping the sun

Considering all the fucked up things they supposedly did to try to mold Lothric into a Lord of Cinder, that bounty and fertility is probably the only damn thing that made his birth possible in the first place.

Fun fact: Miyazaki originally wanted Gwynevere to look thin and elegant, but the guy who drew her looked so happy with it he just couldn't say no.

And now the world is a better, less sensible place.

But that's literally what his equipment said, and the player does exactly the same thing themselves.

>blue flame
Why get rid of it?

>tfw we'll never get the darker Cathedral Knight armor like the ones inside consumed kings garden
I feel you user.

revive at a bonfire and kill yourself again until you go full hollow
use a small skill shield and a dagger, quickstep behind victims

It doesn't have ambient music, but it has ambient sounds. I remember the Gutter in DaS2 being quite oppressive.
Same with the Dark Chasm of Old, it had some weird sound playing.

Is there even any extra lore about Priscilla in DaS3? Apparently someone somewhere says she's the daughter of Nameless King, but I'm still on Smouldering Lake and haven't seen any in-game item descriptions that hint at that yet.

Yeah, with the power of fucking lightning. You had even less when you started out and you still manage to solo really tough bosses.

>yfw Yorshka is myazaki's idea woman

They didn't get rid of it, they just nerfed the hell out of it.

haha xd

>make it ugly and unusable
Great job hackazaki and "a" team

>tfw this spell will be as useful as krillin is in DBZ

aaaaah Wolnir is such a shitty fight on ng+
keep your fucking hands and magic bling where I can hit them you abyss nigger
And don't resist ten hits from a fucking bkgs like I'm wacking you with a toothpick
too much fucking calcium and insta-kill aoe

>that stamina

just how many endurance point do you have?

There are two items that mention her: the Lifehunt Scythe miracle, and the Corvian Great Scythe weapon. And by "mention" I mean "vaguely refer to in passing".

It's useful early game for a sorcerer, since it keeps getting 3 magic AR all the way up to 60 int and you'll want the 12 faith anyways for Immolation Tinder.

There is a girl that looks very similiar to Priscilla and she claims to be Gwyndolin's brother. It's universally accepted that she's the child of Priscilla and Gwyn/Gwyndolin (if the second one is true, he told her that he's her brother because he's a beta fuck and feels awkward with being a father). If that's the case and Priscilla was Gwynevere's daughter, she would be a deformed inbred child, but she's not.

>CLERICS candlestick
>casts sorceries

What the fuck is this?

>Priscilla isn't related to Seath
sauce? which dragon was her parent then?

gwyndolin refers to her as godmother when you destroy her illusion, go play dark souls 1

that skeleton has about 200 HP

think about that