youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Previous Thread:

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Mobius is trash

Nah, her SSB is coming on the Raines event, but her BSB debut'd in JP during WFest, and they usually don't remove the debuts when changing banners for global.

Does she have a name? She's top tier qt

>those proportions
>top tier qt
disgusting her heads bigger than her body

Reminder this faggot just wants Vayne's dick in his ass and doesn't mean this shit.

A friendly note to not be a moron like I was and don't draw on this event, don't draw on WBfest either, only V and VI events are good ones for now

>including WBurstfest
that fest is ASS, it's far better to save up for the truly great banners that will happen not long after that, these being:
Arguably Firion(do note that his BSB does have that long cast time attack that adds another hit whenever it's cast, once we get Orlandu and his RM3 this will make Firion into absolute rape machine)
MOTHERFUCKING ONION KNIGHT
OSBFEST
XI/Grandmasters event, because both Ayame and Kurilla are very solid characters and Kurilla even has a medica on her offensive SSB
Dorgann because of Gil's OSB and other good V relics on it
XIV WHICH IS FUCKING GODLIKE
BASED THUNDER GOD

Burstfests are the only hope for us No-Luck-Shitters to actually maybe get something good for once, though. All those other banners are still gonna have SB-less generic bracers or daggers and shit like that on them, and the risk of off-banner still exists even on burstfest.

I'm sitting at 80 mythril; I'll probably put 50 down on Gilgamesh banner, then 50 on Onion Night, and then save for XIV and TG Cid.

Maybe Firion Banner if I can afford it, since I want to do Cid Missions and III and II synergy is almost non existent.

>Leon being better than anyone of the same class

Never thought I'd hear it

I think Leon's pretty good. He has good SBs too. His RES is just ass. Helps if you have an Excalibur for him to equip.

Bobblehead McGee

I understand why you might think so, I guess that it is an okay way to spend mythril if you really don't have decent relics but the future ones are really fucking great, especially once we get the guaranteed 5* on mass pulls, that's why people should be saving their mythril, so they can go ham on future events and still get something
sounds good, but you might need to save a lot for XIV depending on who you want to use since the cast is split 50% by the banners

>tfw have excalibur and platinum shield so all knights are top tier for me

Aren't we supposed to have guaranteed 5* by the time we get WFest?

don't think so, I think it started around Cloud's OSB, or at least that's when I first heard about it

>depending on who you want to use since the cast is split 50% by the banners
I don't really have character preferences, so I tend to use anyone who's good stuff I pull for. I mean, after having to use people like Wakka and Setzer because they're 5* supports for Cid Missions, I'm willing to use anyone.
Except Freya

then first banner is overall better

The game gave me 3 copies of Papalymo's Rod (the third one came from Summer Lucky Draw....) and one of his hat. And nothing else for anyone else from XIV.

Believe me, you DO have a character preference, even if its just "not that guy".

>Implying sexual attraction has any bearing on whether or not he did anything wrong
>Implying attraction negates theoretical wrongs he committed instead of being partially based on the fact that he in fact did nothing wrong

Reynn. (Assuming it's her real name.) I'm going to think of it as Rain to keep the series' naming convention alive.

>have shit for relics
>desire to draw
>V is God knows when and I'm not sure I'm not gonna get bored before then

New players with shit luck ww@?

I was thinking of unloading on the V Banner since the first banner is fucking stacked, but FFT 2 Has shout, should I pull at least a little bit on it to try to get lucky? 3 times or so

Bill Clinton coulda used you back in the 90s.

You're blinded by list homo

So interesting thing I learned from reddit
Remember the shitty Mog Selection they did long ago and announced how it would only be there until september?
Around the same time the Mog Selection in JP(which was added for the first anniversary) also expires, to be replaced with Vol2
Think we might get Vol2 too once this ends?

That banner is shit except for Shout, and quite frankly the Hastega is the big part for you right now if you're new, so try and get a good Hastega on a character that doesn't suffer from having to be the Hastega bitch. Such as by drawing on FFT #1 and getting Ovelia's Robe. You ain't losing damage by equipping your WHM with a SB charge RM.

It's only useful against enemies that aren't immune to gravity, though.

Tellah does a lot of damage, he's probably my strongest party member right now. Krile's magic is really low, she's a support unit for me, not a real caster. She's definitely not a replacement for Tellah.

If I got rid of her, I'd be missing Dualcast obviously but I'm thinking the replacement unit might actually be more useful simply because Tellah has Cura.

>God knows when
>Literally Sept 8th
Just stop being a turbo retard and wait, train yourself for delayed gratification or you going to get fucked over and over and over again in Gatcha games.

Imagine the BJs

>desperate for LOVE

>everyone assuming we're getting guaranteed 5* on cloud's OSB banner like the nips did
the shitstorm is going to be real when they don't port it over to global

its in the files

please don't sexualize her.

I could see them replacing it with a "Veteran Reward" esque system where for every x months of playtime you get to literally pick one relic you want, potentially of escalating rank, so SB, SSB, BSB, etc. for like 3/6/9 months or something. Or perhaps they even straight count daily logins. Something to get people the gear they badly need, especially Walls, to tackle the new lategame content as it comes in.

But completely erasing guaranteed 5* in some form would be a huge shitstorm.

obviously

Solider Snake.

The only reason pulling on this event is your favorite character is named Mustadio and want to collect all his relics or you want the Unique SB relics on 2nd banner since these relics aren't featured in the next FFT event.

It doesn't mean they are actually going to add it though.

Best place to farm Dragon Fangs in BE?

>Implying support of someone who did nothing wrong is the same as support of someone who did a metric fuckton wrong
I'm not even really sure what the argument is here, to be honest.

>Still trying to imply that attraction determines the worth of his actions, and not the other way around

It wouldn't be an FFT based event if it didn't have some translation snafus

>You will never use the ultimate Soul Break, "I GOT A GOOD FEELING!"

I still don't know what the fuck the little three way dialogue between Delita, Ovelia and Mustado in the event description is about. It must either be from the original JP script or War of the Lions I guess? 'cause none of it makes sense to me.

We have to report this to dena so we can get a free mythril

Choose one

theyre both pretty fucking ugly though

The third world of FF5 is being a fucking drag.
>be 4 red mage/two hand party
>the last best sword was at the start of the second world
>no upgrades until the final dungeon right before the final level
>say fuck it and time to branch out to other jobs, had dualcast mastered anyways
>think Dragoon, knight, samurai and time mage is alright
>pick excalibur, holy lance and masamune for my first tablet legendaries
>cant two-hand spears for some reason
>first fight
>holy damage gets absorbed
>lose willpower to play
>few days later
>pick it up again
>get second tablet
>think fuckyeah thief knife, ninja blade and an axe for smash this time aro-
>those twin blades from the phantom village shop deal more damage than the legendary knife/short katana
>axe uses MP to deal good damage
>berserker has shit MP
>i miss my red mages
>my feet hurt
>i just want things to be normal again

stella

GIVE US VERSUS XIII TABATA

Will the one on the left give me pity handjobs and make fun of my 7 inch dicklet?

iirc, the katana is suppose to have a parry built in, so that's more useful in other instances

Does Zidane suck?

Right all day senpai

LEFT
muh hime cut dom qt

>my feet hurt

That's Notkairi.

She is the cutest.

in BE? Not really, Escape is decent for explorations, Mug is useful, mostly in arena, godly TM, you just need to put a good damaging skill on him

Does everyone actually just grind for TMs? How fucking long does that take in the end?

I haven't started doing it on any characters yet

a month

>those hips

Threadly reminder to open your eyes sheeple

Literally the exact same as the dude's.

...of every day?

yes?

fuck

They look like they should be in Kingdom Hearts

If you want to play laid back and casual, you shouldn't be playing BE, it's all massive loads of grind and macroing.

It takes ~37 days of nonstop play to grind out a TM (or 5, you can do 5 at once) the hard way.
Most people use macros to play the game for them while they live their life

Eventually we get these rewards called Trust Moogles that make the process way, way easier. They automatically grant a percentage of TM.

wow

so if I macro while I'm asleep, it's going to take about four months, and that's if I do it every single night.

In X what's the difference between delay attack/buster and slow? Do they work together? If so, how do they interact with each other?

Now about the sphere grid, in the normal grid, once you finish a path, what's usually the general direction a character should take? Also all those empty nodes, what are you supposed to fit in there based on character? How about Luck spheres, who would be the best contender for those?

Sorry if I come out like a massive, newbie, when I googled around about this stuff results were very inconsistent

What are you talking about.

Notkairi and Notsora are original WoFF characters.
Tetsuya Nomura did not just grab a failed design document from Kingdom Hearts and try to publish it as a new game.

Even if I did, they're still very original characters on their own right.

It's not exactly like it takes any amount of time to push a single button to play a macro, but yeah.

By then we'll have trust moogles of our own, though, so it'll be even easier along the way.

TMRs are currently only for whales who rolled dupes or people who finished literally everything else.
I'm 3 hero rings away from the latter category.

I don't mean time spent, I mean the amount of time before it will be completed. If I turned the macro on every night while I slept it would take four months, that's absurd.

>we'll have trust moogles of our own, though,

So fuck it then

>Notsora
Uh... he actually looks more like Roxas (or Ventus) - though I suppose if you're looking deep into they are actually also parts of Sora ;)

No, not really "fuck it".

The kind of trust moogles you'll most likely get are the cheapo ones that only work on specific TMRs.
There's better ones, and ones that increase it by 10%, but you'll probably only get one an event, and that's if you don't need 6* awakening mats or nice new weapons...etc.

A little bit of TMR grinding is still necessary even with the moogles, just not as much.

Ah, I see. Alright, well I guess I'll get the macro set up soon then. Thanks for the insight, friend.

>never got past a big tree thing after a fake marriage in FF9
>kinda feel like playing it
did I miss anything?

Uh, like 40% of the game?

that game fucking sucked

nah that game just gets worse and worse as you play

you probably stopped at the right time

>one is dark
>one is light
That's deep.

bump

it kinda went downhill after disc 3 but yeah still a great game overall go finish it
I'm also playing the steam version atm and just got to conde petie too and I'll probably catch up to you soon

Finish it it's fucking great

This general has shit stains who like FFVIII so don't listen to those fucks

>tfw no Veeky Forums tifa gf

>not liking the best PS1 final fantasy game

she is out there 4 u user just be urself :)

girls that are that fit are extremely high maintenance

>This general has shit stains who like FFVIII so don't listen to those fucks
I like both.

There's people that think VII had a good cast of characters, so you can't really trust ffg's taste

iktf

Find a flaw

too colourful

too beautiful

>never got past a big tree thing after a fake marriage in FF9
You used fire on it, didin't you?
Try a phoenix down, instead.

fuccboi level "jewelry"

>outfit ruined by the stupid flappy pistol holsters on his waste wiggling back and forth the entire time
>doesn't even use pistols, just rifles