>asari corpses
>turian bones
>krogan faceplates
>anti-matter warheads leveling mountains
>25mm underbarrel grenade launchers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3l-epO6oUHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Made a thread because you cunts never did.

Old thread:

Waifus getting l*wd together.

Didn't mean to spoiler, but whatever.

Masterchef Galaxy?

>seeing cooks of several different species competing

Sounds cool.

Alright, you cucks. Let's pretend I'm a well known bioware dev here, give me your ME:A complaints.

give me some gameplay footage or anything to complain about, because we have no fucking info about the game you giant faggot

I'd need to know SOMETHING about the game to complain about it.

What part of pretend do you not understand, you rumply bottom trollop! Out of everything you've seen so far, what are you so negative about.

Just so we can be on the clear, lack of information can also be a negative thing.

it appaers you dont get what pretend means you illiterate gypsie.
>Out of everything you've seen so far
there is nothing beside a techdemo which gives no clue about what the game might be like

please refrain from avatarfagging, it triggers sensitive people in this thread and is also against the rules. Thank you very much

Well, then that's it.
Having shown next to nothing for a game that's suppose to be released in less than a year, after having been announced, what, two years prior?

You should really step it up, Mr. Mundi.

>posted two pictures of the same character out of seven (7) posted in total
>avatarfagging

Nah.

oh come on, I even added "thank you very much" to make the sarcasm obvious

>it appaers you dont get what pretend means you illiterate gypsie.
I don't know what appaers means, but when i say lets "pretend" I'm a dev means I don't actually have the liberty to provide you with gameplay samples.

So I'll ask again, out of the leaks and whatever little footage you've seen so far, what do you not like?

Stuff is coming. Just wait after the game is released.

Sarcasm and general cuntiness can sometimes be difficult to seperate in text.

>what do you not like?
the lack of footage
now go and develope a game poojeet and dont post retarded shit on social media

>Stuff is coming. Just wait after the game is released.
read: we puplish an unfinished game and add content later as DLC which you will have to pay for

Different aliens rush between the aisles of the pantry, a huge krogan balancing a basket on his hump, and two others in his hands. A tiny asari darts between the larger competitors, grabbing the freshest glow-eel from the shelf before the others can notice. Gor'don and Graaa the ham judge silently from the sidelines. A drell is obsessing over brands of spices, his memories of the recipes are flawless but he has no idea what 'curry' is and whether he should do the green or red variant. He realizes that he should have just stuck to the recipes he can recall at will, not make something new, but now it's too late.

Markynus the turian from Mars (long story, some say he got in just because of it) filet a greyish blue fish creature with his talons as the camera zooms in on a purple asari matriarch who shreds some meat with a localized warp field, she is surprised by the camera drone and her concentration falters. Ground space-beef splatters the lens.
Joeus (Bastiani clan, as denoted by his tan facepaint.) Is there in a second and quickly remarks on how screwed she is.
They serve their dishes, everything from stews to steaks.) The drell comes second, the tiny asari comes first after a heated discussion between Gor'don and Joeus.

The next challenge is cooking for spacers, in microgravity.

Busty quarians?

nah, try busty femshep

I'm more into busty humans. Big butts would be even better.
>tfw no waifu with small chest and thick butt

>tfw no waifu with small chest and thick butt
this is just the worst

That's a lovely combination.
Imagine a quarian with big tits, and a human with a big butt meeting up. Jealously studying each others assets.
Then a woman with both big tits, and a big butt turns up.

>Imagine a quarian with big tits, and a human with a big butt meeting up.

I can see them being catty to eachother, too. Or at least thinking it.
>A quarian with big tits? What's she suppose to do with them?
>A human with a big butt? She doesn't even show it off properly!

>Then a woman with both big tits, and a big butt turns up.

Probably asari. Showing off BOTH things, to the irritation and jealousy of the human and quarian.

>So I'll ask again, out of the leaks and whatever little footage you've seen so far, what do you not like?

To be honest, from what I've seen of the leaks and all that, it doesn't sound that bad. If it's made well.
If the character creation is what I think it might be, it sounds pretty cool. Add to that some nice environments, exploration, shiny graphics, and it COULD be a fun game.

why doesnt my melee attack look like this? its always something like slicing, not stabbing like the webm.

Isn't soldier melee like that? I haven't played the third game in a long while.

didnt know different classes have different animations. I know biotics use their fist. I play Infiltrator since ages, never tried soldier.

>Look at her. Those can't be real.
>Keelah I know, and why are her clothes so revealing?
>She looks like a stripper.
Then they get catty towards the asari?

youtube.com/watch?v=3l-epO6oUHE

Fuck this look freakin gorgeous. The station reminded me of Omega. the game gets form, a shame it isnt a ME MMO

Yeah, it's really cool.
Even just an arcade-y space shooter like Everspace would be cool in the Mass Effect universe.

Anything in Mass Effect universe would be cool tho

The flying bike looked neat, always been a fan of speeder bikes and similar things.

>out of the leaks and whatever little footage you've seen so far, what do you not like?
The ugly as sin characters, the fact that the supposed Asari looks nothing like an Asari but more like Inquisition's Sera, the fact that the whole trilogy will be ignored in the most hamfisted way, the fact that the story is once again about a powerful precursor civilization that got destroyed by mysterious circumstances and the fact that Bioware's devs are more concerned about social justice nonsense and will probably put a lot of that shit in the game just like they did with Inquisition.

Other than that there hasn't been any footage at all to have an opinion about.

shhh shhh user take it easy, have some lewd asari drawings

>Asari looks nothing like an Asari

That doesn't make any sense, though, the asari are just human faces with head things.

she just looked very young, maybe thats where from they are getting this "she dosen't look like an asari"

finally i can fulfill my wet dreams about conquering galaxy as system alliance, hold me tight /meg/

hey, where have you been?

what game/mod is this?

Stellaris, not one mod but a couple.

Textures are pretty bad but it's better then nothing

>So I'll ask again, out of the leaks and whatever little footage you've seen so far, what do you not like?

Is no one else bothered by the fact that they essentially torched the entire franchise and ran off? Andromeda will feature none of the characters and locations that actually made people care about the setting, and starts hundreds of years after all those characters are dead. In all likelihood we'll never see them again, in any form of media.

When you take away the Citadel, the various other planets we visited, and most of all, the Normandy team, I find it really hard to care. I mean I'm sure Andromeda will be a good third person shooter. But that's about it.

>the asari are just human faces with head things.
No they aren't. The one in andromeda is, but in the other ME games Asari have reptilian skin with scales and stuff and without hairy eyebrows. They're also good looking.

The andromeda Asari is just an ugly human with her face painted blue. And it's most likely a quirky lolsorandumb character as well, judging from the 5 seconds we've seen of her.

So series like Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 shouldn't exist right? There's nothing wrong with bringing something new and fresh to the table.

>Andromeda will feature none of the characters

I don't care about this.
Locations, though, yes. The Citadel, Illium, but that's about it. I couldn't care less about Omega, the idea around it is more interesting than the actual place (the idea of a lawless space station where the only rules are that of the singular ruler and your pistol).

I don't mind new characters assuming they're well-written.

>Andromeda will feature none of the characters
If they we're making a game with those characters you would bitch about them not being like they used to be or how they fucked up their character design, just stop.

Asari have scales and no body hair. The manjaws asari had human skin and eyebrows.

The kotor games aren't in a completely different galaxy with literally no connection to the source material except a handful of alien races. Andromeda even throws most established technology out of the window in favour of starting completely from scratch.

The kotor games take the same setting and galaxy and go deeper in the history of that setting and tell different stories in the same galaxy, Andromeda just throws pretty much everything away and runs off to a whole new galaxy.

Stellaris is still pretty bad though. It starts fun but gets terrible really quickly. Best to wait a year or so before playing it, like with all their games.

I guess they wear off? just look at Benezia

>she just looked very young
compare ME1 Liara with the ugly hag from MEA you tool

>Asari have reptilian skin with scales

I'll give you that, they did add a rougher texture to asari skin in the third game (I wouldn't say scales, though, it does look somewhat reminiscent of fishscales, but I think it just looks like rough skin), and there already are unattractive asari in the games.

I don't really know what to make of the eyebrows thing, might've been a design oversight by the new people. I'll wait until I've seen more asari characters.

>judging from the 5 seconds we've seen of her

This in itself is a pretty stupid statement. Wait until you've actually seen more of her before you go OCD all over the place.

>It starts fun but gets terrible really quickly.
Early game is fun yes, mid game pretty boring and end game is just a shitfest yup, but thats for what mods are

As far as I can remember, only Benezia had rougher skin/scales of all asari in the first game. The rest were competely flat.

By very young i mean like a child you fuck

>Andromeda even throws most established technology out of the window in favour of starting completely from scratch.

Point me to where they do this.

Liara is a fucking child you retarded fuck, she is literally 10 years old. how much younger do you want it you fucking pedo prick go kill yourself

Benezia suffers from ME1 graphics, that's all. If you really want to compare this new game's graphics to that then it's already doomed.

>This in itself is a pretty stupid statement. Wait until you've actually seen more of her before you go OCD all over the place.
People know how bioware works by now. All characters are tropes and stereotypes whose character is easy to spot in just 5 seconds.
You wouldn't see Jack making faces like that asari did for instance. Those are Sera faces.

You're right, face area was pretty flat in ME1 and the scales started to creep around the crest area,

thats because of the graphics limitations. they made the scales more visible on Liara in LotSB and ME3

He's probably just basing off 10 second jump in the trailer straight to another planet.
>Liara is a fucking child you retarded fuck, she is literally 10 years old.
Jesus Christ you're dense.

>You wouldn't see Jack making faces like that asari did for instance.

OCD, please, stop jerking off your hate boner with that retarded shit. One three-second facial expression doesn't define an entire character.

The sudden ability to even travel to another galaxy for one, and when they arrive there obviously the lack of relays. Also suddenly jetpacks.

>Jesus Christ you're dense.
not an argument. apply yourself

>One three-second facial expression doesn't define an entire character.
It does in bioware games. Also I'm white.

>responding with dark elf trash
why i'm not surprised

>The sudden ability to even travel to another galaxy for one

They'll explain with one of many retcons in Mass Effect, and shouldn't be surprising after ME3.

>lack of relays

That's a way of travelling, not a technology in itself since it, too, uses mass effect fields, something they still have.

>Also suddenly jetpacks.

Mentioned in the ME3 codex, bud.

>dark elf trash

Also Cerberus jetboots in ME3.
Oh, and the jetpack on the turian Ghost, I think it was.

From all of the things, you think fucking jetpacks are impossible and non-canon? If they are boots with fucking jets shooting out of them why should it be a problem to make this kinda tech for a backpack?

>OCD trying to fool people that it's not him

pls
PLS

He's reaching for things to complain about. Like an old man walking around trying to find things that annoy him so he can compare it to how things were 'in his days'.

Goodnight /meg/

>you think fucking jetpacks are impossible and non-canon?
No, it's clearly canon seeing as bioware is the one deciding what's canon and what's possible. I'm saying it's out of place and a clear way in which this game pretty much just reboots the way things work in the ME universe, as opposed to kotor who kept to the same technology and rules of the source material.

Jetpacks just suddenly popped up in ME3 without any beneficial gain.Cerberus Troops were the most vulnuralble while using their jetpacks and were easily shot down. It was a bad gameplay decision that also kind of retconned the earlier games. They just seemed like a silly gimmick that was not thought out very well. whoever came up with that nonsense shouldnt be employed in that job anymore.

Did you even read the context of that post, refugee? It wasn't about being worse or better, but about being a break from the source material.

What exactly is this source material for you? ME1? Or entire trilogy?

>Cerberus Troops were the most vulnuralble while using their jetpacks and were easily shot down.

Because they were implemented terribly and only used because they thought it make the Cerberus troops look really cool.

It's just a goddamn jetpack, who the fuck cares? They added jetpacks in Halo Reach, but people didn't go full autist about it.

They still use mass effect fields. THIS IS STILL A THING. The basis for every piece of tech they have is still there.

>but about being a break from the source material.

It already existed in the source material, you dumb cunt. It's mentioned in the ME3 codex, and used by Cerberus.

But there are only two ME games?

ME1 clearly is the best in lore, atmosphere, enviroments and story. Drew should never have left and giving that faggot Mack any impact on the franchise. ME2 just feels different from the start, most of the developers from ME1 had left and it already didnt feel like it was set in the ME universe. its hard to explain but you just feel that something is off.
I remember first time playing ME2 the start was so fucking retarded with shepard dying and then being resurrected, like who the fuck comes up with this shit. I wrote better stories in grade 2. then immidiatly after that the thermal clip retcon which was even more retarded. it was just mindbaffling how someone could betray the set source material. it is so fucking retarded to this day, that I can run out of ammo in ME3 but not ME1.

Not ME3 obviously seeing as that was written by pretty much none of the original writers and went full retard in pretty much every aspect. Same with most of ME2 I guess.

>Spacegame needs Jetpacks when it has spacemagic that let people float around
how do you not feel totally idiotic at this point and still have the audacity to post such dumb crap

Yeah, Cerberus also used ninjas in ME3 so why can't we be Naruto in Andromeda?

How is a non-biotic user suppose to 'float around'?

I wouldn't mind

It's completely retarded, but it wouldn't go against the source material. Your complaint was that it went against it, when it in fact does not.

with biotic boots?? dude, Bioware has the fucking "Mass Effect Fields" excuse and still manage to be even more retarded and use these silly booster boots that look like stolen from a shitty b-movie. Who the fuck shits into the food at this place.

>Non-biotic using anything biotic
Holy shit

>biotic boots

That's even worse, and makes zero sense.
Just strap a jetpack on. One quick impulse to get you to the place above you.

I came up with this shit in mere seconds, BW had a year and a budged of several millions to come up with a better idea than "flaming boots". it just looks silly and out of place.

I always forget about Kai Leng. Pretty surprising how something so terrible can also be so forgettable.

ME1 is the source material though, all the rest is based on the universe that was created in that game. That's why ninjas were so out of place in ME3, because it didn't fit the source material.

I mean, jetpacks kinda fit the "exploration" setting, and i don't see them being difficult to made when you have ships capable of FTL