/krog/ - Kronos General

Kronos 2 Guilds:
- Horde

- Alliance
Whisper any of the following for an invite: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy or crabberson

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK (embed)
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynP2ZGVX4oI
youtube.com/watch?v=nG1-lu-2E24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for crestfall when

I don't play on Nihilum, but you guys seem like a bunch of obnoxious faggots (based on these threads). The attention whoring is the worst.

The only cool guy I have found is Grud, he understands memes and doesn't behave like he is the center of the world. I'm pretty sure he also plays that terrible race and class 100% ironically, making him even cooler.

t.grud

Grud more like bad

Nice post Grud

t. Grud

kys alex

>dying to a hunter 8 levels below

Based Alex. Giving his objective and unbiased review as always.

t. cucky cuckington

kek

I want to ____ alexensual's ____ and ____ in his _____

>I want to cum alexensual's cum and cum in his cum

I want to REVISE alexensual's VIEWPOINT and OBJECTIVITY in his SPEECH

No, I'm fucking tired of Alliance. I am so sick of Alliance quests. All I've ever done is Alliance, and you know what? I fucking hate them. Absolutely, and without holding back, hate the Alliance. Always have. Only joined the Alliance on Nost because Indi gave me free Runecloth bags, a tabard, and boosted me through Deadmines. Made it all the way to sixty as a pally, and it wasn't fucking worth it. Not just because the server died, but because of how shitty the Alliance players are. Oh, sure, you have your assholes on the Horde, don't get me wrong, but the Alliance is full of ERPing slutfags trying to get free shit on a twelve year-old game. If I mute both the nelf whores and the UD rogues, guess what? At least the UD rogues are doing something PRODUCTIVE for me. The Alliance? Nope, nothing productive. Hell, even Nihilum is a bunch of shit, a hugbox of a few people talking about Eurobeat and when Comfy comes on everyone wants to fuck his asshole. The sixties just AFK in Ironforge and don't help out the leveling players -- and I don't mean boosting, I mean not fucking crafting gear WHEN THE LOWBIES HAVE THE MATS AND COME TO THEM -- and the guild just bitches and moans whenever they get assfucked in AV for six hours because they're so autistic they won't leave when the Horde turtles.

No, FUCK your faction, FUCK your shitty players, and FUCK you.

fuck you eurobeat is good and i like my hugbox

t.robertt

kill yourself alex holy shit

is this copypasta? if not, I completely agree

mob pulling is not blizz like holy fucking shit. ive even played this server and he straight up lies.

stop shilling alex

this cuck has literally parroted all of the shit the shills have been spewing since day 1

>"its not stock mangos! come on guys they changed one thing"!

i think we have found one of the shills

guess I'll move to elysium then

kek

Alex wants ANY server that isn't Kronos2 to succeed. He will never play on K2 again because he's deathly afraid that the level17 nightelf hunter is waiting for him.

why is he so autistic about kronos 2?

he died to a hunter 8 levels above him after trying to gank him, live on stream AND recorded by the hunter
he became the laughing stock of the server
he stopped playing after that

most likely got sniped and camped

buying mounts is apparently a game breaker for him even though it has no impact on the server or pve/pvp

Alex is very cute but wastes his life on private vanilla servers. The only explanation is that he has legitimate autism.

oops, 8 levels below him

hunter was 17, he 25

yeah he seems to hate cross faction mounts with a fucking passion. also he got stream sniped hardcore

cash shop + quality of life unblizzlike changes
basically autistic

Can a feral Druid wpvp and gank as well as a rogue ?

from my experience feral ganking goes something like
>open up
>shred shred
>they start winning
>travel form away
it's a very low risk low reward type of ganking

ask alexensual

hows it feel to know you guys bullied this guy out of rank 14 and the server?

What rank can I reach if I gain 80k honor per week?

good, fuck reddit

Is there a vid of this?

>warr
>lock
>mage
>hunter
Wtf should I roll on ally? What's needed and what is the most comfy to lvl?

youtube.com/watch?v=nG1-lu-2E24

of courshe!

warlock
a cute gnome gril
of those a hunter is the most boring to level. I mean comfy.

are hunters a viable class for raping shit end game?

no, it's the worst pure dps class

For being a server that offers character trading and donation rewards, it's pretty damn hard to find the page for it.

ok. Why is a lock better than a mage? Or is it?

>shred shred
You don't do that, I played druid in vanilla and figured out that bleeds > direct damage almost always
>pounce rake claw rip
>pussy mode in bear form
>bash
>to back to cat form put up a small combo rip again
>do whatever you need to do to survive
>win

mages are more dps, but warlocks are a lot rarer on alliance and their utility is a little more useful

just got banned for getting feared into a wall. nice

FYI this thread is terrible because Veeky Forums is pretty fuckin' terrible but the Discord is chill and the guild is chill. Use the thread to get pertinent information and post pictures if you're feeling adventurous, nothing more. You'll find the game's a lot different when you're in it with us.

Locks are actually more dps at equal gear until around late AQ40.

goddamnit this dude is annoying. Streamers in general are cancer but this closet case particularly bugs me for some reason.
I don't care if he's gay but faux-homophobic fags in denial are the absolute worst. It's funny that 80% of his followers are out-and-proud queers 'mirin his tanktops.
>prefers pve servers because he can't handle ganks
>tries to gank hunter 7 levels below him and fails, then bans anyone lol'ing at him
>attention whores constantly, three weeks ago he was "quitting wow for good"
>moves from server to server, was shilling VoA for ages
>wears (or doesn't wear) clothes to show off his body, even has weights in the background
>lies about college (i have no idea why he does that)
>only vanilla experience is literally from nost onwards yet pretends to be an expert
He will jump shit to Legion, no question, as he wants views and doesn't give a fuck about vanilla really. And then jump again to crestfall (in 2025).
He also literally got someone muted for 24 hours after being bullied on Elysium. The dude has no redeeming qualities.

it's about equal in mc and mages pull ahead a little in bwl. fire makes mages a bit better even in the beginning of aq40, if they properly collected the gear for it.

Warlocks are emo faggots, whereas mages are alphas that get all the bitches

kronos or elyisum?

proof?

This 2bh.
I don't even know why I bother rolling other classes. I always end up rerolling mage after level 40.

Easily the most fun class in the game.

do you agree?

the dude got a point desu

but isnt this better for farming ranks? vanilla pvp is already such a huge time sink as is

yes

Kronos. I was death coiled into a wall while jumping from the wsg roof with the flag. someone screenshot me and reported for exploiting even though I drop the flag a few seconds later and it even resets.

GM said he can't check logs even though it would prove all of this because he's not a high enough rank or some shit and he so won't remove the ban, and says I should have made a ticket about being stuck even though I would have been free as soon as the game ended.

It honestly doesn't matter as there is zero chance of them making any changes to it whatsoever.

I even told him he could unban me while he had some higher rank GM check the logs and if I was lying he could perma ban he but he didn't care

So did you get a perma?

I had the conversation on the IRC but I closed it and don't know if I can get it back up

na I got a 7 day ban but for getting fucking feared into a wall and someone screenshotting me, and apparently because I have no evidence of my own to prove what happened (even though the screenshot is as much proof of getting feared into a wall as it is exploiting) they will just take the guys word and keep me banned

BTFO thats what happens when cuckies like you play on shit servers like k2

literally kys cuckboi for not playing on Elysium

>Premade vs Premade meme
When are they going to understand that vanilla is not built for that and premades only ruin it for puggers, nor do they actually want to play other premades since they are just trying to maximize rank point per week as a premade (that's the whole reason why you make one lol). These fuckers are so full of shit and only want to put a plug on the wide spread honor pouring out to all the solo queuers grinding AV. So they can GY farm them in AB and WSG instead, fuck them.

FUCKING KRONOS MAN I SWEAR TO GOD

damn, I hate kronos now

Why did the rankers only start to complain AFTER they were done ranking?

idd what faggots, it would be unfair for the rest of pop if they nerfed it now. Fuck it, they fucked it up from the beginning, this is how its gonna be.

me with my gf

Jaime getting cucked real hard rn

why not just scrap the vanilla system entirely
it was terrible, basically just who can premade, poopsock, and harass people the hardest. The vanilla pvp community was terrible.

ugly

say tht to my face ingame n not online
c what happens :)

>when you get puppered

>3v1
Kings honor friend

You laughed at me...
This is just a beggining

Are there any significant servers other than Kronos and Elysium? Are we waiting for anything other than Crestfall?

weren't you banned

its a lot better at pvp and just as good at pve.

his party fled into the dungeon whilst reznik atleast tried!

Rate my UI

6/10 vanillaUI

Pretty Nasty/10

ecasting bar outline mirror outline

can anyone post the Grud copypasta?

literal perfection

konkero are you around?

HOLY FUCK HELP MEEEE

what a nice little gnome

the more redditors that fucks off, the better

anyone else on Warmane?

no