You will never own a 5 door 1g integra

>you will never own a 5 door 1g integra
>you will never be stiffffffffffffffff

Who here wishes for a car they will never have? Who here wishes for stiiiffffffffffffffffff

why dont you just a job a mcdonalds and buy one

I have not seen a single one for sale for 4 years, never seen one in real life

Why would you want a 5 door? Coupe is best

stiffness
i fucking wish we got those 5 door 7th gen hondas ep euros got

What in the name of fuck is a hydro conversion kit

Is a 6th gen civic coupe stiff?

Cable clutch to hydrolic clutch
I guess.

Prelude. None are unmolested by ricers here crxs are more stock than most of them.

>wanting a prelude
nigga what

integra and civic are better. no one wants preludes

can you text this guy
(954) 907-7790
"You know what the funniest part of your car is? If you had left it unmodified I would pay your asking price no questions asked."

we here go again...

> ff

lol whats the story?
im confused at your reply

fuck off. its superior to anything

>FWD
>WILLINGLY HAVING FWD AS DREAM CAR

I know this but im a masochist.
Own an em2 civic. Thinking about moving to rsx since no good prelude exists in my part of nc.

>2016
>having rwd and waiting for that drive shaft to deliver power to your engine
>not having your engine in the front getting instant power from the drive axles and LSD

em2 civic is literally the worst civic to own m80
i recommend the rsx. a big jump in power

FASTER THAN A MIATA

Only worst with base lines. Ex isnt really all that bad with some cheap rsx parts. Im getting 143 ft lb of torque on a d17a2 m8.

not stock right?
what did you do to it to get 143lb?

are EP3 good?
why the hell is /hg/ dead

>no lsd
>base model k20
ehhhhhh i wouldnt own one

Stock as far as i can tell for most of it.
I dont know either how it hits that the intake is still stock. Rsx parts are on the suspensions mostly. Or i have a different engine than i think. It would mean something if in weren't an automatic. All i know is something was fucked with by the first owner and ive been trying to tell what cause it gets around 32 mpg hwy for me on cruise control.

so how do you know it gets 143ft lb of torque?
and what do you mean "Rsx parts are on the suspensions mostly"
ew auto nigger 32 sounds about right

Idk i need to ask /hg/ about getting new rear stabilizer linkages. The bearings are busted and sealed to the linkage and i need to swap them. Got non oem parts ordered but they are different size specs than oem while i was told they would fit.

Diagnostic tool and also tested at redline. Rsx parts seem to be the linkages, sway bars, and a couple otherstuff. Its not too noticeable because rust dust and wear on everything. Original owner was from miami and i live in nc. I have no clue on anything since the only stuff on the vin show after i got it. Its a 2001 if that helps. Maybe the diagnostic tool was miss reading.

Other than the lack of lsd and a sixth gear it's basically perfect. Type R would probably be fun times on a track but the less exciting US Si is still plenty of shitbox to DD and touge.

It's probably the least likely to get stolen honda hatch out there.

How are es2 more stolen.
Also people dont seem to take care of ep3s at all.

AND WHAT
ABOUT
HONDA
PRELUDES

They simply weren't a popular model so less people would know what it is let alone want to steal one.

Mine's nice but it was old man driven before I bought it.

The dash mounted shifter and bucket seats are nice touches too.

I wish dash mounted shifter stayed.

Does anyone know if Acura dealership are good at diagnosing 94 integras engines?

you cant test torque and hp with a diagnostic tool you have to dyno it
did the previous owner tell you it had rsx suspension stuff? because i dont think that shit would bolt up.
that auto transmission is going to grenade. thats why those cars are considered so shitty. dump it and get manual m80

Auto trany is in good condition when i opened it up. rsx parts in it i checked myself through part numbers. Friend did the diagnostic thing and told me the torque, be idk if he dynod it. Either way i thought that number seemed strange when he told it to me. Though the reason i brought it to him I was trying to figure out why the vtec is kicking in at lower rpms than listed. Which hurts me cause i want better mpgs.

Damn son

i found a 2nd gen manual itnegra for 3000. should I?