livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mtyBB1Pa7JA?t=6m59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to marry singsing!

nth for Traxex is the best waif/u/

Can't wait for Monkey King

#4theboys

I didn't browse d2g for some months, what happened to the portugese autist?

>come to d2g after months ignoring Veeky Forums
>no thiago
>no lebanese subhumans
>no ERPing faggots
>thread is still as shit as it was before

heh, makes you think

nth for OD most cuddly husbando

You don't deserve to know.

just in case

Who up for some jelqing and dotes?

Its standard hollywood.

All new movies fit in 3 categories

ittle kid/early teen stuff/general public is super cheery and kiddy yet black n white with a defined agenda
teenager/young adult stuff dark and edgy
Broader audience teen young/ adult/ adult movies are morally ambiguous

Got a new meme item idea:
Jetstream
Builds from: Sange and Yasha, Eul's Scepter of Divinity
Greater Maim
+16 All attributes
+16 Damage
+16 Attack speed
+160% Mana regeneration
+16% Movement speed
+40 Movement speed

Active: Sweep yourself or an enemy into a cyclone for 2.5 seconds. Upon landing, a burst of magical damage equal to your movespeed before caps is released in a radius 400 around the target.

Probably too good on Void though unless restrictions are imposed.

>youtu.be/mtyBB1Pa7JA?t=6m59s

Is moon our guy?

I miss the old Artour, straight from the couve Artour

Pretty please user?

no that's singsing

Post YFW you're playing forever playing alone in this game!

>no what did he mean by this hero
dotards?

whoa m8 who's this qt
like seriously
2cute desu

Old OP is best OP!
Thank you for bringing back the best OP!

>people are still getting baited by honeypot WCA

really make me ponder

I watched some clips from it on youtube.

Wayyyyyyyyyyy too much CG for my interests. And mowgli is a retard.

Looks like that witch and the wardrobe thing. Or that one with polar bears wearing armor. I can't tell them apart.

I'll just watch the 2d animated version instead.

It's been months since I last played a game with another person, or an AI for that matter
I just set up private lobbies, hit random and last hit
I'm not even autistic lol

Aww, I loved Narnia and all of its cg

vg threads in general are terrible
there are groups that roam nomadically between threads for erping purposes. I think they're inhabiting overwatch right now, or they're at the tes/gw2 retreat

can you stop posting """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""american cuisine""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

its repulsing

>leaky taco
>d2g will defend this

Ever considered that it's because you're an unlikable weeb that frustrates people by playing like shit and other social annoyances?

Is that a taco? Did he fill it with lemon juice or something?

Fuck off.

dotabuff com/players/365609214

pls confirm if OG standin or main

we doing this shit again?

>Loved narnia
The MC was really good actor but the movie was shit

no

Post steam, autist.

She's called "pupper girl of wanting to know what the fuck happened"

You can link dotabuff here you fucking retarded phoneposter

Reminder cooking this bad is actually a federal offense and you deserve every inch of hiv rape dick you get in prison for serving someone raw chicken/pork in a restaurant.

How to fool valves smurf detection.
I want to start over a clean slate. Remove chat buttons and never throw. But my behavior score carries over to smurfs no matter what i do.
Deleted everything Steam related including from appdata, tried using other email, even used VPN. But still unsuccessful.
The cloud synch always finds me.

Noob here. Is Pudge a noob trap? I see him in 70% of my games

MMMmmmm
I love raw meat!

Hello OG.Notail speaking officially here. Seen this question posted a number of times so I thought I clear up the issue

go fuck yourself

So what sort of snack does /d2g/ eat between games?
Me? half baked pie really hits the spot

Yo nigga that's a potential 600 damage aoe nuke for the price of a Dagon 4. On a short as fuck cooldown with a tiny mana cost and super beneficial other stats.

Hell no.

behavior score doesn't carry over, try being less of a dick

I really like celery and ranch dressing

>all this flowing oily shit

I'm not sure man but his Rylai is cool

>play 25 games
>get first ever summary
>0 abandons 0 reports 5 commends
>behavior score 7990

explain

>sub 9k score
Trash

I like to cook authentic carbonara with cilantro and buffallo spiced turkey meatballs

here's a personal fav of mine

isn't that..
good?

anything sub9k is unplayable

Remember guys
You need to eat big to get big mmr gains. I've found that I perform the best right after I digest lunch.

Type-2 Diabeetus

is this all that Veeky Forums is?
webms of meme food?

>Zai, Cr1t- and Arteezy on a romantic vacation in Rome

Is it happening? Was it confirmed Zai is staying with EG?

CU/CK/POSTERS OUT

REEEEEEEEEE

rtz and zai are best buds

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

What if
>Decrepify now has a passive component.
>Pugna can attack ethereal units and attack while ethereal. When doing either of these things, his attack damage is converted to magical.

Item idea: Force staff + Euls
Cost: 2225 + 2735 + 1350(recipe)
Stats:
+25 Int
+150% mana reg
+4 hp reg
+40 movement speed
Active: Pushes the target 600 units forward. Any enemy hero it pass through is lifted by a cyclone for 1.5 seconds. If the target is an enemy hero it is only lifted in the air for 2.5 seconds (without pushing).
Thoughs?

Im completely burnt out from dota. I spent every single fucking day of summer playing this shit game. Give me some other game to play

neat

Age of Empires II, and go mass trebuchets, halberdiers and onagers if you're not a pussy

Heroes of might and magic 3

why not type 1?

New memegrades

Vladamir's Offering to Vladamir's Blessing
Builds from Vladamir's Offering, Ogre Club, Blade of Alacrity and Wizard Staff.
Grants 15 to all stats, 5 armor and hp/s aura, 1 mana/s aura, 25% damage boost aura and 20/15% lifesteal aura to all nearby friendly units

Titan Club
Builds from Javelin Ogre Club Gauntlet of Strength and a Recipe (1350)
+15 Damage, +15 Strength
25% chance to deal 3.5% of your max hp as magical damage on each attack

Cultist's Fetish
Null Talisman + Wraith Band + Bracer + Recipe(1520)
+12 to all stats
Active: Spend 10% of your max mana immediately, then drain 4% of your max mana a second but all your spells deal 20% more damage while active. 4 seconds minimum activation.
If you run out of mana while the item is active you take damage equal to 0.8 x your maximum mana as magical damage. Non lethal, cannot reduce you below 1 hp.

Multiplayer ones? Everything is more or less trash for one reason or another
Singleplayer, you've got 16+ years of pc games to play so take your pick

90% of my losses are because someone spergs out - the support refuses to ward, the core refuses to fight and just jungles

the game literally isn;t over until the ancient falls and if you think otherwise, fuck off back to league

mmm.. beautiful

Can bracer be made cheaper now? Taking a strength hero mid is harder because of the extra cost over wraith band and null talisman.

don't take strength heroes mid

The game of life where you go out and enjoy yourself, and maybe get a girl or two.

Now that's a great idea. Considering he has the highest int gain in the game and he would attack as magical damage it would give him a fuckton of laning potential, return of mid pugna for sure.

My original idea was to give the active negative base damage, but I think there is some design principle against that. E.g. the damage is equal to your movespeed minus 100.

name me a strength hero mid that genuinely wants to have a bracer BUT the hero cannot be better as an offlaner. GO!

Just have it multiply damage from smaller than a factor of 1.

Deal 0.65 x (Movespeed) as magical damage in a 400 aoe.
There, now it's not stupidly strong.

the problem with brace is that it isn't a strength hero item. it builds into drums of shit itemiztion where null tali and wraith band build into items that are useful on heroes of their respective attributes.

Is Furion the worst hero in the game? I don't see the point of a farm vacuum when they're not able to do significant amounts of damage.

>The TF2 International is happening right now
>Reporting record turnout
>Still irrelevant
Remember no matter how dead Dota gets you will NEVER be worse than TF2. 4Head

Tiny building Drums

DE DUSG :-DDDD

What dota hero represents star trek the next generation bests

>tiny building drums
u already fucked up

PMS or QB+stout would still be better

>>The TF2 International is happening right now
>TF2 has a pro scene

holy fuck what is happening with this planet

Wouldn't that be kind of cancerous? If he decrepifies himself, he can just attack you without consequence even under tower, and bypassing the tower armor aura because the damage isn't physical. Keep in mind that this is on a hero with 330 movespeed and 600 attack range.

don't remind me. I want valve to suffer and lose billions for what they have done and keep doing to their games

Doesn't sound too bad
Remember he still has like 500 hp and 0 armour

>TF2 International

Does pitlord cpunter Tiny? Seeing as most of tiny's attack damage comes from stats.

tiny is generally countered by everyone who doesn't die to his combo

That's only his attack damage. He still has a 1k magical damage combo.

It had one for years it's just that Valve continuously shits on it to the point that they don't even use the Valve-sponsored format at LAN tournaments because the base game is so shitty. They need to ban like 80% of the weapons and limit all the classes because if you start losing you could just pick 4 Heavies/Engineers and stall forever.

Im social retard. I spent whole this and previous summer playing dota 2. Two summers before that I played LoL 24/7. Im a neet for life. GF is out of question. My only fear is that one day I will get bored of video games

You will. Probably you already are but won't come to terms with it because you don't know better.