Why does Veeky Forums keep shitting on Audis...

Why does Veeky Forums keep shitting on Audis? Im selling my subie soon and I was thinking about buying an S6 for dat lamborghini v10, the styling, and the amazing AWD system.

Because their only experience with them is 20 year old beat to shit ones.

Audis is a funny word.

What's the actual plural of Audis? Audii?

The -i at the end for plurals is only for things ending in -us, like cactus becoming cacti

Cuz it's a pain in ass from an engineering and a mechanical standpoint. So it's an expensive car to maintain. When you compound a high starting capital, there are much better cars out there which handle better.

BUT.

It's comfy and build quality is pretty decent.

Tldr; get a business going and lease one and write it off to bring payments down a bit.

>Buying a German v10
Do you not realize why they're so cheap?

Because they hear stories from retards buying V10 sedans that cost $90k new crying when they find out that they're not as cheap to run as a Prius.

Because they were going to finish 4th in Lemans until Toyota kicked the bucket.

Old ones are pretty cool.

New ones are douche magnets though.

From the research Ive done they are very liable. Sure the maintenance is expensive but it is a big engine! Its not going to be the same as your honda in any sense

Because Audi are rebadged Volkswagen and are literally the least reliable car on the road. All of their cars last generation burn oil like crazy and owners are told by dealers that it's "normal" and sent home. Just how much of a cuck do you have to be? Also they cost the same amount as other German made to repair or service. Everything they offer is me-too middle of the road both in terms of performance and luxury. Fuck that noise, why even bother when you could get *relatively* better reliability, better performance and technology and status symbol if you're that sort of things from BMW and Mercedes. Much like American cars, Audi is so fucking irrelevant and I honestly have no idea why they kept making cars.

[citation needed]

The sound and styling of the S6 is unmatched by anything in is price range

but that's a v8

Im buying the v10. That was just the first s6 picture that showed up

Audi score pretty high in reliability surveys, behind the Japs of course but not terrible.
The S6 is not a rebadged VW either.

>styling
it's so fucking boring looking though, I know that's subjective but you can't deny it's a very neutral design

-i only applies to Latin-derived words (though not always). For example, don't ever say octopi. Doing so will out yourself as the retard you are.

This teebeeaych

So you're an idiot AND lazy.

To be honest, you should buy an Audi. They were made for people like you.

They are somewhat high maintenance cars. Not by a huge margin at all, but Veeky Forums being full of poorfags flip their shit at anything that costs more to run than a civic.

imo the doors on a coupe should be longer

Sorry its not boy racer enough or looks like a transformer

How am I an idiot? And I dont have a good internet connection. Are you mad because you're poor?

My dad owned a '08 s6, that noise mmmmmm

He just bought a '16 s6, it has a TTV8, and its definetly faster, but its just not the same

Agreed

Sorry you're a tasteless faggot

>dad posting

fuck off :DDD

No u