REEEEEEEE
I THOUGHT JAPANESE PEOPLE WERE MANUAL PATRICIANS
FUCK YOU INITIAL D

Other urls found in this thread:

omoren.com/vehicle/
fun2drive.co.jp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How poor are you that you don't have a credit card

What's the point of a credit card when I have 15k in savings?

Do you think that's a lot of money?

To build and have credit, what are you 15 years old?

Because it's convenient. Do you not buy stuff on the internet?

To build credit you moron.

Credit cards only affect your credit when you don't pay them off.

Aside from getting a mortgage, which won't be happening for the foreseeable future, there is no discernable advantage to having a credit card. Housing market is shit at the moment.

>risk of fees
>risk of accidentally getting charged interest
>temptation to live beyond your means

So why would I want a credit score? To finance a car or something? Why would ya

You really need to tell your parents your interested in basic finance and let them teach you. This is level 1 shit that you don't even know.

>there is no discernable advantage to having a credit card
You're a fucking idiot.

Good luck getting a mortgage with no credit history lmao. nice catch 22 logic friendo.

car payment, multiple credit cards, phone bills, all substantially build credit.
a mortgage is the single biggest liability to your credit out of all of them.

Yeah but I won't be getting a mortgage for years man. Now is a terrible time to buy a house.

With that out of the way, why take on all that extra risk of various monthly expenses that can easily run you into the negatives? Gross.

Housing market is astonishingly good right now, jesus christ man
It's like you're sabotaging your best interests to be some frugal edgelord

>credit card is too risky to keep in your wallet because you have no self control

>doing credit
Fucking nope
>but but mortgage
Fuck do I need a house for
>but but finance car
They're all fuckin shit

>I won't be getting a mortgage for years
>So instead of spending those years building credit I'm going to make sure I get screwed as hard as possible when I actually do want to get a house

>went to a foregin country without a credit card.
even for japan thats haram. I guess if you've got a wad of cash you could buy something on Yahoo. Get a Honda Cub and scoot about like a little old lady.

What sort of manchild faggot doesn't have a credit card.

apply yourself

omoren.com/vehicle/

fun2drive.co.jp

There are no negatives. There's literally no negative to owning a credit card, but plenty of positives.

And now is the best time to buy a house.. It's actually realistic for someone with their first real job to buy a house before they're 30. Hasn't been like in over 20 years. Interest rates are historically low, it's literally cheaper than renting from someone who is treading water on a 7% loan hoping they can find enough suckers to pay their mortgage off for them.

>being 16

>believing that a cartoon is a literal representation of Japan
>not entertaining the thought that the average person in Japan thinks about cars in the same way that an American or European would

Dude, how naive are you?

This

Also reminder that the real life counterpart of the shitty cartoon is total garbage to drive on

OP, thanks for the nostalgia, I would give uo just about anything to be this young again.

>Dude, how naive are you?
Just check his views on economical management, like I checked your trips.

>I THOUGHT JAPANESE PEOPLE WERE MANUAL PATRICIANS
They're Asian drivers, you idiot.

so you can rent a bike in japan, dumdum

>What's the point of a credit card when I have 15k in savings?
That's almost no money at all. One accident and you lost it all despite having insurance. A lot of people stop thinking once they get insurance, but medical type insurances only cover PART of the costs. It has percentage coverage in practice. So that 15K is gone in a flash and you owe 30K more despite having insurance.

A credit card also lets you build up a credit rating. Another plus is that it has a lot of consumer protections other types of cards don't have because at the time credit cards were negotiated, the banking lobbyists were weak and thus stronger consumer protection regulations were put in. Some protections were deregulated by the republicans, but enough remained to keep CC much superior to debit cards in terms of consumer protections.

Someone steals your CC and DC. They run up 15,000 of charges on each. The DC depleted your savings of 15,000. Your bank says DC are protected with theft protection, just tell them your card is stolen. You tell the bank cards were stolen. Your CC refunds the 15,000 and the bank and mastercard/visa eat the loss. Your DC refuses since you had not reported the cards stolen at the time the charges were made. So despite thinking you were protected on your DC, you still eat the losses. However, your bank might still refund your DC because they were under budget that year for losses and also need an occasional poster child account example to use for public relationship purposes that they do protect the public's interest. So in that case, you might get DC charges reversed, but it was not because of the protection but because of PR purposes.

>So why would I want a credit score? To finance a car or something?

A positive credit history reduces your auto insurance costs. Insurance companies use credit rating as part of their methods to determine rates because there is STRONG correlation between credit score and lower risk of claims being made upon the insurance. Similarly, if your credit rating is bad, your insurance rates will be adjusted higher.

So it is good to use a credit card to build up your credit score. If you have autopay for the full amount, then it is similar to a debit card only you get the advantage of 10 to 24 days before the charges appear against your bank account for deduction.

If you ever get into a future emergency where you need a loan ASAP, your positive credit history will help you.

you can rent a 370z manual by nissan you poor faggot. you just need a lot of money. its expensive as hell

As someone who works in Japan currently...

Most cars sold on Japan are automatic. Due to crazy restrictions on older cars, you don't see many manual vehicles on the road. I'd even argue that there are far less manuals than there are in the US.

I understand your pain, but I'm just an 18yo new fag.

Houses and investing are the only reasons I would want to spend someone elses money to pay back with some interest. If it wasn't for that, I would tell the credit companies to shove it.

b-b-but muh initial D and wangan nights!

I am a Japanese and it's been 4 years since the last time I drove MT car (shitty mazda van) at work

how big is your dick m8

4cm

that's giantic!

For situations like this and emergencies on the road trip, you derp. This isn't the 1950s.

Whats the difference between being in Japan and being literally in Japan?

> Rental cars
No shit they're automatics. They're for American weebs.

So you can rent cars in Japan?

Not only that, driving a manual requires passing a harder license test. Most Japanese drivers don't see the point.