/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Surprise! We are getting the Coliseum after all edition

Old: >Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>5.0 and Coliseum some time in September
>Golden Sugo-Fest Aug 27 - Aug 29
>Onward Captain Aug.16 - Aug.29
>Rush to the Top Aug 30 - Sep 12
>Super Success Aug 23 - Aug 29
>Summer FN Aug 30 - Sep 6
- Raids -
>Aokij Aug 25 - Aug 26
>Enel Aug 28 - Aug 29
- Fortnights -
>Aug 16 - Aug 30 Wedding Nami FN
>Tom Workers Aug 30 - Sep 13
>Aug 23 - Aug 30 Pervert Franky FN, Hachi/Camie FN
>Aug 30 - Sep 6 Sky Knight FN, Smoker FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Aug 1 - Aug 31 Summertime FN
- Raids -
>Pica Aug 26 - 27
>Iva Aug 29 - 30
- Fortnights -
>Aug 23 - Sep 6 3D2Y FN
>Aug 25 - Sep 1 WB Crew FN (Part 2), Brook FN, Training Coby Helmeppo FN
>Sep 1 - Sep 8 Smoker FN, Gran Tesoro FN, Kuro FN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svEa2SMyCpM
youtu.be/7a12hmqm9wU?t=10m27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for vivi best girl

Anyone else comfortably farming Aokiji with Enel?

Why haven't you got 10+ legends?

Are you poor or something?

>he doesn't have SW Shanks

>1 socket off max/max/max aokiji
>fail 60 stam 4 times in a row
>pass once
>got last socket
wew

I have no legends or G3.

I wish I found other games fun but this is literally the only thing I enjoy right now. It's lighthearted, easy to play but complex in the long-run, and has a fuckton of grinding and collecting.
There is nothing out right now that interests me as much as OPTC.

I got five copies with him but I don't want to gem for him at this point. It's slow but safe and I feel like being safe right now when it costs 60 stamina.

make sure to buy a couple hundred gems go- I mean, friend, to thank Bandai© Namco™ for their amazing game

To the user in the last thread who questioned my choice in video games, I have the most hours of any game clocked on Terraria so I'm not bound by AAA titles, those are just the games that I have played in recent memory. The games I've played the most are probably rogue likes and games like Dark Souls / Dragons Dogma.

The main thing is the most enjoyment I'm getting at the moment is from a mobile mobbage game and that's pretty whack to me considering the hundreds of games I have at my disposal between PS4 and PC

Remember to never get more than level one matching orbs.

Motherfucker

>japcuck
I thought you all went into a cardiac arrest when colosseum was announced?

See me at One Piece Super Grand Battle X.

Why the hell are you all people so mean? It's not even just being mean to Japan players, but you're all mean to each other as well, just constantly calling each other out on the most inane shit.
Can't we all just enjoy the game and talk about it instead of being bitter and in endless fights?

>Mihawk under Lucci instead of Kaku

Reminder that most of the other Ds have had all sorts of offscreen adventures & we never see them.

Jesus how do you read this dialogue it's all over the place
>manga

>you people
Go back to plebbit.

why are you responding and empowering them?

don't worry, user

I play Global but I like japfags talking about the game too

>consoling a redditor
Leave.

how about you fuck my ass while I shit on your cock?

Not into scat.

>starting to not bother emptying my sta
>feel like nothing is worth farming

is it the end for me ?

For now, at least. I took a 200ish day break then came back and have been playing consistently for the past 100ish days.

Like said, take a break and you might come back to it rejuvenated.

I took a break after the first time Perona came because I burnt myself out so bad farming her with whatever shitty stressful team I had at the time and came back a few months later casually and then in the past few months enjoying myself more than ever. Breaks definitely help.

>TFW can't farm Aiokiji

Do you own Enel?

Yeah but I want to farm 60 stam.

How many copies should I farm of Aokiji?

Fresh skillups.

Enel can farm 60 stamina safely and easily.
From no skill ups to max, you want to shoot for at least 80.

Get about 50 copies and see what that does.

youtube.com/watch?v=svEa2SMyCpM

Getting copies better than no copies.

>Enel can farm 60 stamina safely and easily.
Tell me your secrets please.

The video above your post works fine, but I'm using 2xEnel, FN Kaku, Zoan Lucci, Hina and Mihawk. The team clears it very, very easily. If you have a calculator in hand or on your computer, it helps a lot as well.

Deader than Ace

More dead than Monet.
Except that she's still alive and will be the next strawhat.

how are your subs positioned or does it not matter?

Makes no difference, his binds are random non-captain units. When you push him below 50% the turn before you finish him, just reset if he doesn't lock Hina or Mihawk. If he locks either of them, and you hit perfects, you clear him easily. Do you need/want an explanation for the calculator?

Can you actually reset the lock?

I should clarify, his bind on the turn you attack and push him under 50% and all binds prior to that will be non-captain units.

Yes, his lock is random and if you restart your turn by exiting the game and restarting it, he will lock a random unit. All random effects like non-captain locks that don't lock a certain position or Jerry's shenanigans can be reset for more favorable outcomes.

Does that mean you can reset Kuma's poof or BBs lock too?

I don't think it works on either of them, but I might I guess. I've never seen anyone refer to resetting for either of them nor have I seen anyone do so, but I may be incorrect. For both of them, you can usually burst them from 100 to 0 before you hit many issues, with the right team missing one unit. Maybe it's just most random locks.

I'm 90% sure it works with both, but you have to close the game before they finish their preemptive animation because both are preemptive attacks

you can reset BB lock you just have to be really fast and close the app when it starts the animation

So what are the go-to Aokiji sockets?

Bind, Despair, Orbs or Bind, Despair, Heal.

orbs are a meme, go Bind/Despair/CDR

Level 1 orbs are a fine investment, and you won't need CDR on him. Outside of some forest teams and a couple of fortnights, he doesn't see all that much use.

>level up exp doesn't line up with your stamina farming aokiji
>lose all interest in farming him more to not waste anything

Orbs are okay, but anything past level 1 is unnecessary. Other units with 4 socket spots will have orb sockets. Aokiji has a high cooldown even at max, so it's not implausible to put CDR on him.

>Fail multiple times
>Give up
Same days I just can't hit perfects for G3

Most decent strikers are either unsocketable without tomes or have two slots which will be either bind/heal or bind/despair. If CDR were permanent I would have no issue with it, there just arent really any situations, YET, where we need his special before 18 turns.

>If CDR were permanent
Are you implying that you use Aokiji twice in a Colo run/raid/fortnight?

did you guys know during fujitora sugo we were supposed to get a gold drop for out 11th poster? cause i didnt and i got a fucking nami from it what the actual fuck is wrong with global

That was more so in general, if it were permanent I would recommend it more often. And I can't imagine using his special twice anywhere outside of a forest where you are going to take a very significant amount of turns. And even then, you only need to use his special once as far as I know.

>Sitting infront of over $1k worth of computing hardware playing a f2p mobile game.

Not even emulating it either. I'm just sitting here with my phone.

>no zephyr
>colosseum instead

What was the first batch of Colo units?

Gonna need a citation on that because I remember no such thing

I think it was either Rebecca or Urouge. Everyone else that came with them was shit, I'm pretty sure.

>rebecca
>not shit
>especially for a fucking colo unit

All these blue CP9 Kaku books.

do people even pick him over his zoan form?

The first batch of Colo units is Rebecca, Lucky Roo, and Urouge with him being Chaos-only

Rebecca and Roo seem pretty mediocre. Is there any other good shit coming with 5.0?

When they officially announce 5.0, as in there's an event banner and stuff with the release date, is most likely when they'll give us more information about the rest of the updates

And yeah. Typically, the only good or worthwhile units are on Chaos-only.

He can 2 man orb control with someone, but I forget who.

Bege

youtu.be/7a12hmqm9wU?t=10m27s

we were supposed to have guaranteed gold on the 11th poster for multi pull but they fucked up and we still got silvers anyway

I think my 11th pull was Mansherry, so good thing. I hear they still haven't done anything about it yet?

Huh. That's a pretty legit combo.

nope literal fucking monkeys working on global optc

So in Colo, I understand the different levels are different difficulties, and the highest (Chaos) has the main and best drops. Is there a general droprate for chaos units? Iirc, they drop books for themselves, right? And is there usually much reason to farm the earlier stages, or is it just like a fortnight where it's 100% inferior?

Wasn't that shit about the last poster being gold just from Facebook? Why are you even trusting Facebook over in game news ever? The translators probably just have some intern who was misinformed.

iirc the tavern in game advertised it was guaranteed gold as well. I would think I can trust the product description before I bought it (metaphor, no actual IRL money used), or at least compensation when it doesn't go through.

I'm pretty sure I remember reading through the actual news bit and there being nothing about a guaranteed gold at any point. But I guess incorrect text is worth about 1 gem of compensation.

So.. Colo units are like Raid units or better?

or worse?

What's the Rebecca unit like?

Depends on the specific colo unit, they aren't all universally better or worse than any set of units.

most are between raid and fortnight. Many though are useless, just like fortnights.

Great for painting. Not used for anything else, just like the other two Rebecca's.

A mix, skewing towards worse. Looking at that Porsch colo unit makes me sad. Why even bother giving her another version if you're going to make it trash too?

There are other Rebeccas?
Also, most female units are kind of shit to some degree, rather disappointing.

There's some freebie version of her, or something. And a kid version in those shitty not-sugo events.
She's garbage.

not true

i'm really fucking sick of obvious slashers being made into strikers

Anyone of recent?

oops meant to

did you even bother to watch the video? bamco was contacted and they admitted they fucked it up and it was supposed to be guaranteed gold on 11th pull you fucking idiot

Didn't watch and don't really care, I didn't pull. Even if the eleventh pull was supposed to be guaranteed gold, for 95% of people it still would have been v1 Nami, BP Chopper and Crocus. People act like all gold makes it the best thing ever, you're still going to pull fucking garbo.

Fuck you I'm gonna pull 6 legends

You won't, then you'll be disappointed, then you'll regret pulling further, then you'll keep playing the game.

>Started last sugo
>Scrounged up 100 gems for this upcoming sugo

Place your bets on how disappointed I'm going to be.

>6
At least have a realistic goal
Like 0

>you'll regret pulling further, then you'll keep playing the game
I think that would happen regardless.

I started in March and have got 6 legends over the small amount of time that I've been playing this game. If you pull with a pure heart and clear mind you can get anything

>inb4 Whale
Lashing out at others is why you have bad karma

Well that alk depends on who youre gunning for