>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11088082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for dragon paladin is still dead

second for Aggro is for cucks and fedoras

I have a poorfag zoo but i saved up a fuckload of dust, should i make a complete zoo or admit I`m a cancerous faggot and get aggro shaman?

Seeing how shitty the EU server is these last 2 days, I demand Blizzard to give me 3 free packs.
I even lost a rank today because of them.

ever wonder why reynad is so salty
well now you know

Both decks have been cancer since their inception and that isnt changing anytime soon. Just play whatever is cheaper

tfw no Eloise gf

>day 27
>They still don't know i am a cat

???

netdeck zoo is extraordinarily boring
aggro shaman is less boring but has annoying amounts of RNG

why doesn't Tempo Rogue work?

Reynoodle wishes he can stick his pasta inside /hsg/'s favorite milf.
Pokerstar is cucking him though.

Let's try to really think outside the box

it does

argent squires and cold bloods and deadly poison and shit means the deck just vomits out damage

>use Mulch and drop Deathwing for two turn lethal timer pending next draw against a Beast druid
>He actually got Tundra Rhino (Created by Mulch) and burst exact game from hand with that and PotW.

I'm not even that mad.

would literally be a 1 of in every deck

The downside is you have 29 cards now. Idk, I'm fucking bored and hate how constrained this game is.

has anyone tried babbling book in tempo mage?
did it work if you did?

warrior

>1 less card getting in the way of drawing your combo combined with a second mulligan
oh no

it's good but slow

i don't think it will work in the version that runs a fuck ton of burn, but if you go for the more controlling versions playing flamestrike and ragnaros and maybe tome it can be good

Because Rogue can only really empty their hand without access to huge/cheap draws or sticky minions.
Their dudes get cleared super easily and they don't have any way to close out the game.
The only real way they have to SMOrc face is to use shit like Sinister Strike or Eviscerate while buffing their daggers with Deadly Poison

>more consistency is bad

OH BOY

Post midrange hunters to netdeck through this endless suffering

>Zetalot's Birthday
>Purify and Runic Egg are out
>tries to make decks for each
>gets stomped by mage and druid cancer decks until rank 2000 legend and ends stream an hour early
RIP Priest

hybrid is better though

gotta be shitting me

At least he didnt pull malgannis on you. That shit sucked. Especially when you wiff on removal

So is Brann + Beast Druid + Arcane Golem the new Dragon Warrior / Aggro Shaman cancer?

this is by far the most difficult heroic in the adventure yet

>lets give druid a 2/2 for 1

beat him first try with zoo MEGALUL

>can I light your candle?

I'm working on a control type with a couple of secrets to activate the new cards. I just need Valet to complete it. Book is nice as it's essentially a Scarab for mages.

if he pulls malganis you can just attack his minions

did you forget how immune+taunt works?

With Beast synergy of course, since Living Roots wasn't broken enough already.

What are you dusting from this expansion /hsg/?

Well, tell the game that. Told me everything is immune

Nothing, I dusted lots of LoE and BRM and regretted it since it limited my meme deck options.

I'll wait until it rotates into Wild.

nuh uh. I know because he did it to me.

post male genital pls

important

strawpoll.me/11088082
strawpoll.me/11088082
strawpoll.me/11088082

Well then it glitched on me i guess cause nothing i tried would attack shit

>tfw dusted all m wild shit
>tfw future heroic adventures will be slightly-majorly more difficult

>Brann+Arcane Golem
Sounds like a Nice Druid to me

krippO

If you mean the early game aggro "tempo" mage definition then the issue is that fast rogue decks are actually TOO fast. They dont have the slower and more efficient early game cards like Imp Gang Boss, Totem Golem, or 477

If you mean simply a deck that does a lot on its turn and produces swings then Miracle fits the bill

WutFace

Kripp? More like Krapp amirite fellas?

Dunkey plz go

Obviously it's a work in progress, but this is what I have up to now.
Typical grinder mage archetype with value minions and a wad of removal. 1 Block is just so I can keep my shit activated once I've played it.

>stupid fucking cucktrol warrior wins because l'tinkmaster rolls squirrel instead of dinosaur
epic

>not letting Liadrin's hammer burn your insides with holy fire
Some anons have bad taste

is the new anyfin good and fun enough to craft 2 warleaders?

Thoughts?

>priest mirror match
>MEDICCCCCCC
>MEDICCCCCCC
>MEDICCCCCCC

Manface, thighfu elf or titty human beauty? Tough choice.

Personally, I'd drop Thaurissan for Antonidas and get some of that sick late game burn. Add a Conjurer in place of Memelands Portal so you have at least "something" on the field and a chance to draw an efficient answer/Cabalist's Tome for Memeball Stories ft. ArchmageA fuel.
2 Avians for the low amount of secrets are overkill, too. Dropping one for a Poly might be a good idea.

Effigy feels iffy. What do you want to get out of it?

Switched out Cabalist Tome for Ragnaros, is anyone playing Tempo Mage rn? Arcane Anomaly/Babbling Book worth it?

what cards are you gonna swap out with the valets when they release?

I want to make a Menagerie Warrior deck but I don't know what to do. Maybe I take out Shield Block + Shield Slam and replace it with Bash and maybe another beast/dragon? Maybe find room for Blood to Ichor?

I know this deck will probably be ass but I won't let that stop me.

>Arcane Anomaly
Slow and dies immediately.
>Babbling Book
Just slow and already did it's job once it hits the field.

>Picture starts loading
>See Garrosh
>Close picture

*entombs your own minion twice*

As I said, it's a work in progress.
A few of what is in there is the "autopilot picks" that you generally throw in that will give you value and/or is removal bait (like Thaurrisan - he'd be the first to go for Valet).
Antonidas is already in it.
Conjurer does sound nice, I'll consider it. I've just always had seconds thoughts on that card because of its health. Not very controlly for 6 mana.
I like the Avians for the taunt and the stats are nice if you have a secret. If anything, I'd put an additional Block in there to help get it earlier so I have certain procs.
Polymorph is definitely going in there, I forgot about it.
Effigy is just a card that I like. I feels it's undervalued. Especially in a deck that runs very few early minions. Plus, people automatically think it's Mirror Entity and play shit minions. Also, a lot of the minions I'm running are kinda techy. As in, they have good abilities so the stats are unusually distributed. So a good Effigy can really fuck the opponent (giving me something more vanilla) regardless of what I have on board. That said, once I've played the deck a bit, I may swap it out for Mirror if Effigy doesn't net me what I'm hoping.

Thanks for the input.

>play injured blademaster
>resurrect it
>die

What did Ragnaros say when Majordomos Executus made a joke about 9/11?

"TOO SOON"

Holy shit that OP image is so fucking on point.

>Against literal Zoolock in arena
>Going second
Fucking bullshit.

It's so old and imo this is one of the better expansions. Better than Naxx and GvG in terms of power creep and I think Medivh, Moroes, Curator, and Barnes have enough flavor to stay in the game for the next two and a half years or w/e without being horror terror cancers

I actually like Barnes more than Curator but I suspect Curator has yet to find his deck and then he is going to be Gucci mang

>Valeera over Jaina

come on guys

>Stabilize with 5 health left against another Warrior that keeps quickly sending everything against my face in an almost angry fashion
>MFW I can only picture his autistic face as I gain massive chunks of armor and dodge lethal narrowly turn after turn
>MFW He runs out of cards while I still have a C'thun in my deck

This is my town, communist facenigger

>want to play a paladin deck
>get half way through
>remember i dont have tirion
>dont feel like making a paladin deck anymore

jeez, this feel is terrible

i see nothing wrong with that

I have gone second on Arena 6 games in a row and lost every single RNG roll. This shit is fucking rigged.

>playing warrior in hunterstone

did somebody save the finished version of one night in development?

>want to play Rogue
>can't because I am missing double prep, Van Queef, and Xaril so locked out of the class forever until I pull one

I ain't crafting nothing for no dead class

For those who have recently got to legendary, what deck did you play?

Christ, control warriors really are AnCaps aren't they?

>They make the money
>They make the rules

Somebody stop them

Did Chris Metzen himself design shaman or what? Why is it such a fucking cancerous class?

Is there a particular archetype that makes shaman decks suffer?

Dragon warrior last season

Dragon warrior, basically. You shit on their early game and you execute everything that's too big to hit with the axe.

Used to be zoo and divine shield/secret paladin, but shaman niggers are running maelstorm portal now so I imagine it got worse.

>Is there a particular archetype that makes shaman decks suffer?
Dragon Warrior shits on them easily. They have a hard time stabilizing with all that out-of-hand damage.

Zoolock I think has a ubiquitous advantage over Shaman decks

So in the end, Purify was actually a fun and viable card.

Really makes you think.

>turn 5 stranglethorn
>turn 6 menagerie stranglethorn
>turn 7 savage roar / potw

fucking RIP. And I thought Midrange Shaman was cancer, but tbf this does require setup playing two stealthed minion into field buff is v mlg next level

I've literally never seen it. I forgot it even existed.

I bet it's all up in the high legend ranks where you are, sir.

>hexing a coined blademaster

Has anyone had success with a menagerie deck so far?

Hunter, aggro shaman, probably dragon warrior are all better than menagerie druid unless some 100% distilled cancer list starts ruling the ladder down the line.

>tfw I started teching in Vanish because I was sick of Evolve decks

>tfw it works here too

I guess a "Buy me an extra turn" card isn't so bad unless it's against Warrior and his army of Charge minions.

>Kill it
>Priest uses Revive after five of his other minions die
>Frog is the only thing that appears

Shaman was literally priest tier before they were horribly overbuffed

What's the best deck for a bad player to get to legendary

>have to survive with 32 kbps Internet until the niggers at the provider get off their fucking asses.

This is worse than hell.

>want to make a Dragon Paladin deck
>throw in all the essentials (Rulezman, Conc, 4Sword, Tyrone)
>deck has like, 2 open slots left
>fill them with Gayhater and ResidentSleeper
>play deck and realize it does nothing but play big dudes worse than C'Thun decks
I fucking hate this. I just want my Cockhammer back at least. If only that new 2/3 was 2 mana like most above-curve Dragon cards

zoo