Does Veeky Forums like busses

Does Veeky Forums like busses

Yes. They are an alternative for people that can't or shouldn't drive a car or motorcycle.

Usefull when you're drunk and still need to go home

They don't like them, they just ride them.

Depends, what sort of hp/L does that thing make?

>inb4 slower than GTR

Just hand me anything with an engine and I'll be pleased.

i hate them because i'm scared of people but i wish more people would ride them

Nah, and I work with them everyday.

This is so fucking frightening.
This pic is not just my home town, that bus even belongs to a company I worked for 4 years long.
What the fuck??

No, I hate them with the force of a few suns.

Still have to take the bus from time to time, though.

God I hate the bus, I've been in 2 accidents and boths times because buses were coming around blind corners in the middle of the road

We're on to you Hans

ESSEN
S
S
E
N

Most of Veeky Forums rides one.

Yeah, a short one

shieeeeeet

HAAAAAAANS

buses are more about the torque.

/n/ has public tra/n/sport threads

Depends on the year, I like some 1940s-1960s style buses.

I love minibuses

I drive a school bus.

Pretty cool ez job. But it's only part time.

thank god i don't have to ride the loser cruiser anymore

>Does Veeky Forums like busses
They are useful on football game day and since they have the bus lane, reserved only for buses and emergency vehicles, traffic in AND out is fast and furiously good to the park and ride lots and garages.

The only problem is that during the year, desperate criminals rob people on the bus because it is a captive audience. In 2014, just one city in my area had 43 armed robberies of which nearly all were successful. The buses are on time and thus predictable so the criminals take advantage of that to make getaway times. A short time before arrival, they brandish a firearm and then take valuables and wallets from people. Others with CCW are not able because the bullet may go thru the perp to hit others near him and that is the key reason why perps do this. They know it is very difficult for good people to shoot in such a situation.

Besides those 43 armed robberies there were many more "normal" robberies such as using a knife to just force the several people near an exit to give up their wallet before the perp runs off. Those were much more common than the 43 where the robber goes up and down the aisle collecting every wallet.

Almost all the gun brandish and knife robbers are of minority races (no asians). In the case where an armed black man was foolishly ultra greedy since usually there is one armed guy and one guy to go around getting wallets and checking purses and stripping valuables. Because he was alone, a passenger who knew guns stuck his finger firmly behind the trigger and the gun was unable to fire. The other quick thinking passengers then rushed the black dude and overpowered him. He was mean, angry, and violent and as cuffed suspect, even kept on kicking the police car door with his feet.

One of the worst parts of the story is yet to come. At the trial, relatives and the mother pleaded for leniency from the judge saying he was a good kid and didn't hurt anybody on the bus. Black Lives Matter logic....

That sounds like an excuse for being slower around Nurburgring.

I also hate niggers.

pros:
>get a lot of people to where they want in acceptable time
>if the city planners didn't fuck up it can be faster than cars in inner city areas
>gypsy musicians might come and play to get money

cons:
>gypsies/niggers
>beggars
>most gypsy musicians are shit
>the vehicles might be not maintained
>there may be a shortage of vehicles so it's crowded
>chances of smelly people

overall it depends on what city