First car

What would be THE best first CHEAP car for 2000> €?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_car
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A Civic, or Corolla.

Nope. I want enthusiast car. No miatas or mr2

Fiat Punto

Get a gently used Honda Civic and then take good care of it and perform all maintenance on time

but I want performance

civic with a wing

and I want a million dollars but that isnt happening for 2 grand

Get a taipo arrr then

>What would be THE best first CHEAP car for 2000> €?

>Nope. I want enthusiast car.
>but I want performance

If you want something nice, raise your prices.

get a bike.

Untrue. You can get good cars for that much

Good and Nice aren't the same thing.

Just because a Civic with 300.000km on it is a good vehicle doesn't mean it's nice.

Then fuck off and buy one. Why post a thread if you already know what you want.

Why do you people think civics aren't performance cars

Two toyota corollas

That way you can still drive a corolla when one is down for maintenance

>running corolla
>1k
ha I wish

because they are cheap shitboxes that can be wrenched on easily

the last part is important

because they can be wrenched on easily means the 17 year olds who get their honda civis as a graduation gift or birthday present and want to be speed racer can easily throw on a cold air intake and be like HP/WEIGHT BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then lose a streetlight race to a 35 year old BMW.

>civic
>shitbox

It's a sports car user. Chill out.

mb im not up to date on the memes here

they arent that common in euroland

It's not a meme. It's literally a sports car

>ff

ok kid

There's nothing wrong with FF, grow up kid.

I live somewhere in Europe. It may be Germany, It may be Poland. It may me Malta. I won't tell you but find me a car NOW!
kys

Only the Type R is a sports car. When talking about civics people mostly refer to the non-vtec d15 cars. These are cheap shitboxes.

Nope. The d15 cars are still just as much sports cars.

define sports car

No.

If you have 2000€ to spend, you don't get to be picky. Buy a Civic and shut the fuck up.
>cheap
>fast
>reliable
Pick two.

I pick all of the above and go Civic, idiot.
It's the same thing. Stop being dicks. It can be made a type r for not that much money and teach about cars along the way.

No, lol. The only tuning base you should consider is a SiR, these at least have a vtec
d15 civic is a great first car but you must be insane to think it's anything like a real type R

lmao

Newfag go and stay go

What on earth is wrong with you people? A Civic is a civic, at it's a core a type R is a civic. A civic can be made into a type R for not that much money.

Because they were not built with performance as the priority. They were built to be cheap, reliable and fuel efficient. Can they be made to be fast?Sure, but thats a lot of money. They aren't performance cars no matter how much fast and furious tells you otherwise.

>that's a lot of money
Nah.

You don't know what structural rigidity is do you user?

>Civic is a fast car
Yeah if it's racing a geo metro

>civic is sports car
Yeah if you dump $10,000 into it.

Face it, the civic was designed from the factory to be a grocery getter. Just because you can put a turbo and some coil overs on it doesn't mean it's a fucking sports car.

My corolla is a sports car because its the same chassis as the ae86

Volvo s60 is a sports car because they made a s60r

Blah blah blah.
Civic is a sports car. I have no idea why you people can't accept this.
>turbo and coils
You can do more then that for cheap.
Yeah, it is. If you make it into one I see no reason why they aren't sports cars.

I guess what you define as fast and what I define as fast are two different things.

>Btw a 14 second quarter mile isn't fast

Even then the type R isnt that fast

>straight lines
>sports cars have to be fast
Come on m8

My E36 has the same final drive ratio as the automatic M3, clearly it's just as much of a sports car :^)

in that case a fucking geo metro is a sports car

>missing the point

I'm pointing out the fact that just because you can modify it doesn't make it a sports car. I can put mods on any fucking car I want. By your definition, every car is a sports car.

If it wasnt designed to go fast from the factory it wasn't a sports car.

Sports cars aren't supposed to be fast.

And a Civic isn't fun to drive either so what criteria of a sports car does it fit

>all these autists arguing over semantics
>these people probably think miatas and s chassis and ae86 are sports cars
>but a civic can't be

>civics aren't fun to drive

Type R is a sports car though.

You're welcome to leave newfag

i was just trying to save Veeky Forums embarrassment
but if you want to deny the civic is a sports car then i guess you need to accept that an econobox is faster, more fun to drive, and handles better then most of the cars they think are sports cars

but they are:

>A sports car (sportscar) is a small, usually two seater, two door automobile designed for spirited performance and nimble handling.

from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_car

A civic is a 4 door FF sedan that has sporty variants that are more expensive than the cheap shitbox version op was getting. It literally has average handling and is not meant to perform as it's designed for efficiency and reliability.

>a civic is a four door ff sedan
Nope.
It's a small three door you moron. It handles very well
>next he's going to say the well set up chassis , light weight car is terrible

The S chassis and AE86 are pieces of junk user and the Miata isn't much better.

I hate this place so much.

Oh yeah you mean the fucking hatches. Yes those are technically sports cars. You are missing the entire fucking point of the thread though.

When people say "Get a honda civic" in a "hurr what is a gud first car" thread they mean the fucking sedan because that is cheaper and better for kids than the hatch.

Also its still >FF

S chassis, AE86, and Miatas are sports cars.

Here is a proof:
S chassis= 2 seater coupe famed for it's nimble handling
AE86= 2 seater 2-3 door coupe/hatch famed for its nimble handling
Miata= 2 door 2 seater convertible famed for its nimble handling

they are sports cars

the civic sedan that we were talking about earlier was not because it is
>four doors
>sluggish engine because efficiency
>ff sedan so handling is shit

basically you are stupid

You're not getting an enthusiast car for under 2k dude. Anything in that price range will need work to make it anything resembling a sporty car.

Buy a civic. I know that people can still snag E30's for that low, but I doubt you'll get that lucky. You could try buying a really fucked up BMW from the nineties, but it's probably not a good idea in your price range.

The civic sedans are actually one of the best chassis you morons. All I hear is you shit talking FF for no reason.
You're a idiot.
Civics have nimble handling as well, it's obvious you're just obsessing over
>MUH RWD INTERNET SAYS RWD IS BETTER SO ITS BETTER

The AE86 and S chassis are 4 seaters, and they're both way worse set up then a Civic

Wanna know how I know you've never driven a RWD car?

>RWD makes a car have nimble handling
I am laughing

You fell for Initial D memes too hard

I've never said that you inbred retard

So you have no point at all?

Just because you're too stupid to see my point doesn't mean I wasn't trying to make one
It's obvious that you've never driven a RWD car ever because you would know how fun it is to rip skidz
And understeer is inevitable because that's just how FF is made
Of course pigfat niggermobiles aren't very nimble but they're still more fun than any FWD econobox

Fun is subjective , stop moving goalposts
>rwd doesn't understeer
>ff understeer is inevitable