Neptunia General #992 /nepgen/

Last thread : Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2017/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 21th NA.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies coming to Steam this Fall.
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/7627106803461314352

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgmyVTVc-Yc
gematsu.com/2017/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neptune will sign our doom.

Daily reminder that, despite all this series's crying about piracy, the truth is that it doesn't hurt sales at all. People who pirate and never buy were never going to buy in the first place. On the other hand, piracy can help bring in new people who WILL buy if they decide they liked the game. If you are producing a quality game at a reasonable price, then there's no need to fear piracy.

Holy shit the stupidity is strong.

Which uniform is better?

Nice argument

left

Pirates don't buy games.

"Try by pirate" doesn't make any sense as a 'defense' now that Steam allows refunds as well, though it used to be somewhat valid when devs stopped issuing demos. (However, almost no one that did this ever actually bought the game in question, as it was a flaky excuse.)

Video games aren't expensive anyways, especially on the platforms where piracy is most commonly utilized such as PC.

>post fallacies
>"waaa why aren't you taking me seriously"
Gee, I wonder why I'm not wasting my time answering seriously to an obvious troll.

I prefer the one on the left

Obviously big Nep's.

Big Nep's black hoodie.

The hoodie is objectively better. Even Milli says so.

Hoodie.

The jersey dress is fairly cute whenever it doesn't have the little jacket, though.

>Pirates don't buy games
This is objectively wrong. In any case, it doesn't disprove my point even if it were accurate. People who pirate and never buy even if they like the game weren't going to buy the game in the first place. That's not a lost sale. It's actually an opportunity for securing a sale where one previously had been impossible. There are tons of people like me who never would have even considered buying a nep game until we pirated and enjoyed them. Those are NEW SALES brought on single handedly by piracy.

>fallacies
You don't even know what that word means obviously

I don't like how it completely hides her butt and defies gravity.

>being this deluded
You're an embarrassment to us. Return to vitagen.

Wow, nice argument, kiddo! Got anything more substantive than "You're wrong because I saud so" and "muh feels"?

I hope you're trolling.

Coming from the shitposter who projects his own experience on everyone else and claims that he would be right even if he was wrong, that's rich.

Of course he is. The fallacies in his speech are obvious, and he's constantly contradicting himself.

>Pirates don't buy games
>This is objectively wrong.
If there was anything that could mark you as a troll better than this, I don't know about it.

What I'm doing is called reasoning, not projecting. Once again, if pirates don't buy games, then pirated copies are NOT LOST SALES. In reality, those copies are opportunities, because there will certainly be some of those pirates who go on to buy the games even though they never would have otherwise. There are no fallacies or contradictions here. In fact, the only one contradicting himself is you. You are claiming that pirates don't buy, AND that pirated copies are lost sales. That is a contradiction.

I really prefer both

>then pirated copies are NOT LOST SALES
You don't get it, do you? You don't buy the game, you don't get to play it.

You're not ripping off the devs, you're ripping off everyone who paid for the game.

I realize you think that no pirate ever goes on to buy the games they downloaded, but that doesn't make it true. In reality, many people DO pirate games and then buy the ones they like later.

>153011487
Yep, totally a troll.
You don't even deserve a (You).

do yall play with a controller?
I just started playing re;birth1 and the controls are pissing me off. everything feels clunky as hell

Different person here, I ain't got a problem with pirating, and I can certainly believe that some of those who pirate will go on to buy the item in question, usually to "support the devs" or some such. However, while you have indicated that pirates who would have never bought the game are themselves not lost sales, aren't there conversely a subset of people who would have bought the game if pirating were not an option but choose to pirate when it becomes available?

Frankly, I know I've done that. Not for Neps though. Because I want to support the devs.

So you admit that your entire argument is "muh feels". Sorry, but nobody cares if you feel ripped off just because you were an idiotic consumer who bought a game at full price without experiencing it first. Don't blame YOUR bad devisions on smart consumers who try the games first and then buy ones they like.

It's excessively difficult to play these games with a keyboard, so don't bother trying. Just use a gamepad - dualshock 3 or 4 will also do if you've got one of them lying around.

Yes, these games are made with a controller as the only option in mind. PC ports were never once thought about during development.

>aren't there conversely a subset of people who would have bought the game if pirating were not an option but choose to pirate when it becomes available
Pure speculation.

You need a controller until at least VII.
Fellistella can't k+m.

>153011854
>"I'm totally allow to project on all others pirates in existence, but don't you fucking dare do the same!!!!!!!111!!"

>he can't think past muh feels
Pirates, always thinking about the economy at large.

camera controls are kinda bad but otherwise it's alright on keyboard. wouldn't recommend playing kb tho

This is Histoire.

That's not speculation, it's a very real situation. I know for a fact that if I didn't have a DS flashcart I would have bought one hell of a lot more games for that thing.

Get a controller fag

That was for

She's adorable.
I want to feed her a disk and help her spank Neptune.

but can she really walk after all those years floating and sitting?

Big nep game when?

I'd like to see her trying, and realizing how hard it is.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Most likely, before Vert's game.

Imagine holding Histoire's hands as she's trying to walk on these weak little legs of her.

While Neptune is watching from the shadows and trying to contain her laughter.

Who else Lastation here?

NepuBuran

I want to torture Ghostroach in a non-loving way.

Here's my sword.

I'd rather do it with some low-lvl equipment, like, beating him to death with the wooden sword.

Here take this it's not like I'm board or anything.

Just don't get the wrong idea.
>grabs lawn chair

And my axe.

>that face
damn geb sucks at drawing

This is Rei Ryghts

Doesn't look like her, if I'm honest with you.

People don't tend to like my torturing, but apparently everybody despises Ghostcockroach. Yay!

she shares the same voice actor

Hoodie Dress.

in english actually

Irrelevant, then.

Is this Nepnoway or Unigear?

youtube.com/watch?v=wgmyVTVc-Yc

PRAISE LOWEE!

I thought it was some kind of fucked up Lid and Neptune pairing.

This is Dengekiko in both languages

Don't forget she also sucks at shipping.

... Is that Conquest Nepgear?

The shares gathering squad, other neps confirmed for pure.

Fuck, Marry, Kill, Purify

Looks like Nepgear picked up a few tips from Iris Heart and Uni on how to dress and act.

Maybe their magical babies..

That would make a great fanfiction

this is Nepgear

>fanfiction about fanfiction
Fic-ception?

remove eggplant REMOVE EGGPLANT

Oh no...

Thanks. Too bad I can't write.

HD Noire starts as clumsy. Uni should be relieved she starts the same way.

>gematsu.com/2017/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details
>404 Error
For how long has this link in OP?

>She hear Neps being spanked.

>Cleavage
Remove

Maybe I'm assuming she is like that because:
A.There is a ghost after her
B.The entire population of Lastation Has now formed an angry mob and is now after her
C.She forgot about the wedding to (insert love intrest here)
D. She is slowly becoming insane because of all the voices in her head talking to her at once.
F.She ate something that turns out to be expired and ran to the only bathroom near her location, but she cannot use due to fact that (A.Some one else is using it, B.Bathroom is out of order,or C.That is clearly not a bathroom, that is a closet that the custodian is pulling a prank on his/her interns)
E.ALL OF THE ABOVE

Cute.

nice Dengekiko pic

>Actually reading anything at all in the OP, let alone using the links.
Wew.

Yes, thank you

I love Nepgear!