/drg/ DanganRonpa General: Celes-kun GET!

Last thread hit image limit
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/AmwXedWn

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=239586
pastebin.com/5iY26cV0
pastebin.com/g2QD42RD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for HOPE

Today I won 2K in a game. Feels good.

HOPE

So, I have decided to add Cola Girl and Pikachu Girl to Best Girls game. Can people give me pics of them?

Pls reply.

Nth for Mahiru

NananaNAmin

The first part: To make up for this weeks Future Episode and lasts weeks Despair episode.

Despair is losing all hope. Its pretty Simple. Idk what MAGI is so...

Hey akapo my fave hiroko artist draws some THICC akanes.

Budget would be the simple answer, all of this will likely be cleaned up in the BD releases.

And to fall into despair is to go on living even knowing no matter what you do you will never feel hope for the future again.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Ty for these.
Now I just need Tomboy/Cola Girl! Anyone?!

>A woman is the Ultimate Martial Artist.
>A woman is the Ultimate Soldier.
You expect me to believe shit?

>Heart-shaped pupils
YASSSS
Your fav artist really likes boobs... And thank god for that. I'll look it up using that pic

Unless you have a link ready of course...

Justice for Cola!!

Should I start talking? I don't know if we should off-topic this early

Go ahead!

Yes

Go for it, Celes-user.

Yes. We also expect you to believe that the Tragedy happened and it was basically end of the world as we know it

Just do it Celes-user. Get it off your chest

Always have sources ready.

You laid it out in the previous thread, lead the way.

Remember a few weeks ago when I pointed out to a guy that DR1's bad end obviously was just the project of Naegi's imagination and not something that happened in an alternate timeline or something, and he used it to justify some weird theory that Junko was the one taking the picture or something? Those were the days.

by all means go ahead

and then forget to post them...

pixiv.net/member.php?id=239586

Throw it in a pastebin if you don't want it to become a focus point. Only the people interested would read it.

Whoa there. That's a bit too lewd, don't you think?

Oh man you have no idea.

Way too lewd, geez!

T-THANKS

MUH HEART

Enjoy

Sorry for posting off topic so early, but apparently everyone wanted to hear this

Alright... well okay look. I've known some girl online for over a year. Never really cared for her, never cared to ask if she really is a girl, and never really saw her as anything other than as a friend to fuck with occasionally, but then one day she starts hitting on me for some reason. Obviously I just go along because why the fuck not and then she starts sending naked photos of herself. I reverse image search like 10 different times in 10 different search places because believe me, this has happened to me way more than just once or twice in my life. Nothing showed up, so I was like cool this girl likes me enough to actually do something like this for me. She's like a 9/10 in my opinion and by far one of the cutest girls I have ever seen. I still don't really trust her because of past experiences, but I really don't trust people on the internet anyways even if we have known each other for more than a year. Every time she sends me something I do the same reverse searches because I still don't trust this person just yet. This was basically a year and a half ago. Since then we sortof just have talked about stuff that we both enjoy because we both really do enjoy alot of the same stuff. Like Smash Brothers, Dangan Ronpa, all the good stuff.

Recently for the past 2 weeks though, which have been some of the worst 2 weeks of my life. She has been there for me whenever I'm literally considering starting to use drugs or killing myself or something because dear god these have been some awful weeks. She was there for me all the time and I didn't even like her for her sending lewds all the time anymore. I just liked her for her being there for me. I finally trust this person because by far she has been there for me more than anyone I know has in a while.

I'll continue on the next post

actually
"オトコナンテ" in the bg means "Men are such...", probably written it katakana for emotional exclamation
which means she's probably red from anger?

Just go on taima and use the chat. That's why it was made in the first place.

This leads us to today. Where once again my day was pretty garbage, so she decides she wants to cheer me up with a little "fun." She starts sending stuff and honestly in the end it was all good and she's doing what she does every time I have a god awful day... But then I decided... maybe I should check reverse search one more time... I trust her and all... but maybe I'll just check one more time
>About 7,030 results (0.47 seconds)
I find all the other images she has sent me too. Literally all of them

Ask her whats going on. I tell her I'm not mad, I'm just scared.
Then she says, "Before you ask... yes I'm a girl, and I only did this because it made me feel better about myself. Sorry for bothering you..."
She goes offline
I feel like garbage, she feels like garbage. We all now feel like garbage

You see why I don't wanna post my info here? You see why I don't trust people on the internet? You see why I don't post my actual art to you guys? Literally every single person I have opened up to online, no matter who they are or why they are, they have always either used my opening up to their advantage, or have continued to lie to my face after I even show them my real life face. Literally only 1 person online knows my actual face and it's "her". I'm scared to figure out what she's gonna do next, but honestly I don't think I wanna see her for the next couple of days, or possibly even ever again. The person I've trusted the most on the internet has been lying to my face for the past year and a half just because I trusted her enough not to reverse search literally every single thing she sends me

I'm trying to hold back tears right now but continuing to expand this god awful post I can't help it. I'm gonna regret posting both of these posts within the next day or two but fuck it.

Oh geez, stop this!

I feel like the next part is going to hit me hard, since I can relate to the first part a bit, bluh.

Enjoy that one christmas image, im sure you know which one im referring to.

If you are that distraught and dont want this to linger/take up space you should type it all up in a temp pastebin and delete it later.

stop posting everything spoilered, my eyes are bleeding

Holy fucking shit, my man. Fuck people who do that shit. You probably won't be harmed or blackmailed though, catfish feel shame when caught and will want to remove that shame from their lives. They'll probably never appear again and if it is then it's to try lie to you more or apologize.

These people are sick, actually mentally ill. They hate themselves and want to live some fantasy. They won't do anything with your face more than likely.

You're lucky, those are the only two I could find.

I want to chiaki those nanamis

Ouch. I can understand, but not really but not really relate. Possibly because I have a hard time trusting people I don't meet face to face.

Fuck, I want to help, but I can't seem to find the right words. I hate understanding, but not being able to help. Sorry Celes-user

I don't know if I can do anything to cheer you up, but please don't kill yourself

Hey you didnt answer before, you wanted those cinnamon buns to suffer for a long time before they inevitably die correct?

I know exactly which one you are talking about...
So he was the artist of that one... That's a great start

Oh god...

That is... terrible. I'm sorry Celes-user.

I can't really really offer you a solution. I don't know if I should tell you to discuss it with her or just don't talk with her ever again for being a lying cunt. Even if I sound callous, she deserves to feel like garbage

It pisses me off that people do that shit, and I can't even imagine how you must be feeling right now, but you should know you have every right to feel sad or angry at her, at the world and everything.

I'm sorry you can't trust people, even though I understand it gets hard when that shit happens.But anyway, Celes-user... Even though it hurts to type this, I have to say this is for the better. I'm glad you found out. Imagine what could've happened if you didn't decide to reverse search. This would've gotten way worse, you could've found out too late.

And don't forget we are here for you, you know? Whenever you feel like venting again, like hating the entire world and posting how shit everything is; we'll still be here and listen to what you say so you feel better, because we care about you.

How about you don't look at it?

Obviously anything I say won't help, but I just have something I want to add.

That was a really shitty thing of her to do, really shitty, and I am not trying to excuse anything. You obviously deal with trust issues, and she didn't help at all.

But uh, from what you posted, it seems like she enjoyed your company, and you enjoyed hers. I am sure your friendship is ruined now, since you had really bad trust issues, and she has crushed whatever fragment that you had left, but still.

I'm terrible at typing stuff up, but I guess what i'm trying to say is uh, maybe try to stay friends? I guess it's hard to be friends without trust, sure, but you guys got along, and maybe she really does care about you. People have self-confidence issues, and lying about who they are gives them some sort of escape.

Maybe you can help her out with that? Make her have confidence in herself and tell her that what she did what really really shitty, and teach her to not do it again? If you even care about her anymore, that is.

pastebin.com/5iY26cV0

Just read it here. Don't wanna blow up the entire thread with that wall of spoilers

Sorry about that, had some matters to attend to. Call me selfish, but yes. In the end I love despair, so having my cinnamon rolls stay alive and having them believe in this "hope" that they'll survive makes me smile.

Have to take time to enjoy your sweets or you'll never really get to savor the taste of them

I'm sorry, Celes-user, I didn't even reply correctly, or spoiler the post.

I know I can't help much, since the only person who knows the entire situation fully is you yourself, but I hope things work out for you somehow

That is the answer I was hoping for, Insanity-Kun.

Catfishes are the fucking lowest people on the Internet. I'm so sorry this happened to you, Celes-user, I can't even imagine how it feels. And no need to hold back tears, what she did was fucked up and wrong, she betrayed your trust and friendship. If there's any justice, I hope to fucking God she's regretting her entire life that lead up to this moment and crying into her eyes out.

Just please don't do anything reckless or anything that would cause permanent damage to you, alright? You can vent here, on taima, on Discord, anywhere you'd like, but please take care of yourself.

I'd recommend writing a long "letter" to her to get things off your chest, go fucking novel lenght if that's what your heart decides, and block her after sending it. Those people are chronical liars and need attention, so it's better to cut off such toxic relationships out of your life.

Sorry for being devils advocate but, from what I understand, you're hurt that a girl that you only know online, have never met in real life, doesn't want to send you real nudes of herself?
Yes I get that you relied on her a lot and she helped you, but she probably still cares for you, just doesn't want to send you (A PERSON SHE HAS NEVER MET) nudes

Anytime senpai

I don't mean to whiteknight lying girls or anything, but uh, I don't think that would be the best course of action. I could understand if she was using Celes-user to try and get money/games/etc, but it sounds like she just enjoyed his company.

Again, she is really shitty for doing this stuff, but no need to be so aggressive. again, I don't know the whole situation, so she totally could of been doing those things and using Celes-user, if so, then yeah, fuck her.

I am not going to scold you now because you don't kick a man when hes down.

So ill do it a week from now when you feel like getting over it.

No, she did it because she wanted and he went along. That's not the problem, in fact, it was the most irrelevant thing for him, which, interestingly enough, was what proved she was a lying cunt

Well, it wasn't 100% true, when I said I couldn't relate. I've sort of tried it myself with a real life friend, but I don't believe I've been in the same situation as you

Sorry, I'm no good with words or helping. I want to, but I don't know how

Now I want to know if the question I asked yesterday was correct, regarding your name くコ:彡

I don't, nor I intend to, pity people who play with other's feelings to boost their self-confidence.

You know how many people have done this before in my life? 3. 3 whole times. One I caught early because she was awful at it but I knew her for like a week.

I'm honestly not suicidal at all. Have I thought about it before? Yes. Would I do it after this? Not at all I have a little more in my life to exist for.

>And don't forget we are here for you, you know?
I'm aware, and don't worry if something like this ever happens again I'd probably tell you guys before I tell my actual friends. They don't even know about this yet.

Honestly I'd love to do this but maybe not today, and I'm pretty sure she's going to avoid me for the next millennia so honestly I'm fucked either way

I hope things work out too. I really do

I'm honestly not sure what I'm gonna do. That seems too violent and mean of an answer honestly

I have trust issues. And she obviously doesn't trust me enough to even let me know what she looks like, much less if she is even a girl.

I'll be waiting. Don't worry. I know I'm to blame a little bit too. I never said I wasn't to blame. I'm just sortof feeling awful feelings at the moment and I need some time to calm down honestly

Hey Celeste-user. I understand where you are coming from. I have been constantly lied to, cheated on, deceived and bullied by a lot of people online and offline. I know what its like to trust someone with what you look like and then figure out that, that person you've known for a year is just a liar who gave you fake pics, fake emotions, and everything. Your not alone here. But suicide is not an option AT ALL! You just have to keep going forward like me...I may be a scared, shy, and easily hurt but I still keep going.... We all love you here so please don't do something like that. It's okay if you don't want to post your art here if your trust is that hard to be earned. But I want you to know we all love it.

What proves that she was lying about anything other than the pictures she sent?
I was going to put in spoilers bonus points for a non-celes user reply first to this post haha

A catfish doesn't ask for money or games, it's a parasite that wants love and affection and will lie to get it. Unless that person really is just a girl who was doing some well intentioned lying in which case fuck me then. Either way is kind of fucked up, honestly.

Really should be a crime.

do your best Celes-user i will be supporting you

C o r r e c t

I'm sorry, I know I sound very mean right now, but I've been in all sorts of.. situations... with people online, so I've lost my patience.

>I don't, nor I intend to, pity people who play with other's feelings to boost their self-confidence.
100% agree with this

Good, we might not give the best advice but... we like you, we don't want that shit happening to you.

Btw, I think you shouldn't talk to her ever again. She's gonna lie again like she did before.

>What proves your point apart from the thing that proves your point?
Come on Monokuma, she lied and only to boost her self-confidence. She used him for narcissistic and egotistical purposes

She did a really bad thing, and Celes-user has no obligation to make her feel better, or even care about her now, really.

But I think blocking her would be harsh, and would just make her do the exact same thing to some other guy.

If Celes-user wants to be friends, and she wants to still be friends, then I think that would be better than abandoning a person.

I'm sorry, tell me to go back to tumblr or something, I deserve it. This was probably too personal of a topic for me to jump into.

Celes-user, I hope it works out for you. Please don't do anything to harm yourself, I know we barely know each other, but I care.

Attorney Online class trial is done building and needs people. Be there or be square.

>If Celes-user wants to be friends, and she wants to still be friends, then I think that would be better than abandoning a person.
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

You're probably just a more forgiving person. If someone betrayed my trust like that, I would instantly block and remove them from my life. If you can't trust them, then why keep talking with them? You'd never know when they're telling the truth

It depends on the point of view of that person. It might make her carry on catfishing people, it might show her that what she does is MANIPULATIVE AS FUCK and she actually feels bad about her actions.

And no one's gonna tell you to back to Tumblr, we're all more civil than that. Don't worry.

Haha! I knew it!

Im pretty sure i follow you on twitter and youre a part of something to do with rooks. if this is correct then ive got the right person.

and ill drop it there, i just wanted to test my detective skills

I think you already got the gist of what I said but I'm not considering suicide at all after this. Maybe some other things but not suicide at all. I still appreciate the post Pryle. You're good man

>we like you
Thanks, that honestly does give me a little bit of happiness right now

Also for the whole "forgiving or not" debate you guys are having. I'm gonna have to have a hard think about this. Normally I wouldn't just block and hate someone for life for doing something online... but this time it's a little different. I trusted her with so many things, and she didn't even trust me enough to show me her actual face.

I guess so...Akapo

I guess I am.

I'm not used to expressing how I feel about something this openly on Veeky Forums, so I get kind of scared. Thank you.

again, I hope everything works out for you, Celes-user. This is a really bad situation, but don't let it ruin you.

Do what you feel is best.

Pre-written class trial is READY. We currently have 2 out of 9 people. The trial is DR1 Themed and takes place in Hope's Peak Academy, in a alt-universe custom case, if you will. Open slots include:

Aoi Asahina
Junko Enoshima
Sayaka Maizono
Mukuro Ikusaba
Leon Kuwata
Byakuya Togami
Kyouko Kirigiri

If you don't know what the fuck AO is and this post still catches your pickle, i am in a good mood to spoonfeed right now, so dont be afraid to ask. in one sentence, its a logic game not much different from the DR games, except truth bullets are unique to each person and everyone shares evidence, along with a little RP involved.

the time limit is 4 hours, so if you sign up, be prepared to COMMIT.

even if we can't get 7 more people tonight, we will discuss a time to meet tomorrow (Saturday) and advert in the thread again tomorrow to fill the remaining slots.

Thanks for your time!

Here is every New Event in the next game. If anyone wants to read them all and point out any last minute mistakes I made I would appreciate it!
pastebin.com/g2QD42RD
Good I'm happy and thank you!

Hahaha good job Kirigiri :^)
Yep thats me! I'm the danganronpa fan of the group, I've tried to get others into it but failed. Sorry if I fill your feed with memes

Well, I'm off. It has gotten a bit too late, I feel

Goodnight /drg/

Sleep well, Mahiru-user!

Gnight Mahiru-user

I don't have any more sad or depressed celes images so I'm gonna have to post my neutral ones now. Darn

Good night Mahiru-user!

Nighty night Mahiru-user! Hope you enjoy your sleep!

Goodnight, Mahiruanon!

It was the post about being a goalie that set me on the path.

Interestingly enough I followed last year some time after you got fucked up toplane in a trick2g stream.

Oh man, I don't have enough images of these two

Good night Mahiru-user

HEY NOW, I WAS A GOOD JAYCE TOPLANE not really but people actually look forward to it which was sad. Also fuck trick2g for all those h1z1 days Do you still watch him?

Not watched him since about january, used to watch him all the time before that.

this is incredibly off topic tho so i will just @ u

What would Weedman be without the weed?

Just a man

just a man, with a really really hot mom.

SHSL Fortune Teller Yasuhiro "Man" Hagakure