discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's calendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yep
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis
-Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli on youtube
>If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

biopharmcatalyst.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reposting my tips from last thread:

$EKSO - Buy at $5, sell at $5.3 or $5.7 depending on volume and where resistance is at.
$SEED - Buy at about $2.5. If it breaks below $2.3 this is dangerous so watch.
$MRNS - Buy at $2.4-2.5, sell at $4. This is low float and probably the strongest pick for tomorrow.

Good luck fags. t. guy who recommended EKSO and OPTT last night

NVDA still rising. I am still long GLD, GDX, and GDXJ

what happened in pic related?

>autists blaming pimple for their losses because they didn't listen
>pimple REEEEEEEEE
>pimple kill unknown
>everyone suicides

idk if he's still around but he probably made people $50k-100k on his RGSE call

>Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
>biopharmcatalyst.com/
doing God's work OP

>AGTC up 4% AH
t-thanks... I can eat food tomorrow

Will Mrns be able to hold until friday?
I'm looking at meso

MRNS will probably take off tomorrow given the volume we've seen today.

But I'll add that there's always good picks every day for profits. It's just a matter of knowing what signs to look for in the candlestick, level 2, etc as well as doing DD in the SEC filings, news and other stuff

I'll watch it tomorrow morning

should I set a limit order for $2.4?

This reads very similar to 10PercentTrader's stocktwits post.

Is limit order to $2.4, but if it doesn't go that low snap it up at $2.5

I like 10 percent trader. I do the same kind analysis he does and generally come to the same conclusions. Today I don't like his FCEL and SMIT recs tho based on the DD I have done for them, though I generally do check his shit normally.

autistics always ruining things

lmao

I have so little money recently, im seriously considering breaking off my engagement even though shes the love of my life.I NEED gains on RH, its a matter of to be or not to be now.

Sold the peak on oil ETFs today. Up $500.

Pimple was right, SMIT did well

It would've been nice to ride RSGE yesterday and SMIT today, except I didn't pay attention today.

Pimple bless us with your algo again pls

MSTX has been downhill for the last 5 days. It should spike a bit up tomorrow.

Shut up

Am I bringing back bad memories, user? Where did the market touch you on Sept 20th?

So I read that insiders are doubling down on NVAX. A sign to hold NVAX?

SMIT should have another run tomorrow. Get in while you still can. Buy the dip.

Where do you think that will be, friend?

I'm trying hard to piece together how Pimple bro does it.

So we know his program finds low float, neat 52 week low stocks which the majority of his hits have been.

Then I guess the program might check to see if the average volume has been picking up and then checks the sec filings for key words that might indicate a good buy in time before volume picks up.

His program would constantly be checking the sec filings for those type of stocks and when it catches a term or phrase it alerts pimple.

Then pimple goes through the report and searches to see if the stock really is the right one to buy and if it is he posts it here.

Am I right or am I missing Something? I feel like there may be more to it like the way he gets the computer to scan for important terms like "good" or "bad" news which is so subjective.

I'm trying hard to piece together how Pimple bro does it. I think I know but I need some insight.

So first we know his program finds low float, neat 52 week low stocks which the majority of his hits have been.

Then I guess the program might check to see if the average volume has been picking up and then checks the sec filings for key words that might indicate a good buy in time before volume picks up more .

His program would constantly be checking the sec filings for those type of stocks and when it catches a term or phrase it alerts pimple.

Then pimple goes through the report and searches to see if the stock really is the right one to buy and if it is he posts it here.

Am I right or am I missing Something? I feel like there may be more to it like the way he gets the computer to scan for important terms like "good" or "bad" news which is just so subjective and would be the hardest part of designing this program.

nope, he's able to get in before volume rises at all which is what makes it so fucking incredible.

Cant the part where the program finds the "good news" make up for the need for volume.

Holy cow, did anyone else get this?

Also I feel like a tiny spike in volume could mean investors who have been paying close attention to the stock buy in before Pimple could be a good indication of good news coming. A tiny spike out of the ordinary is all it would take to alert the program.

Any of you fags in on AUPH or ARLZ ?

Actually, screw me. Posting from my laptop. Not worth it. I don't have the balls to play margin especially on Robinhood's terms.

I just want them to enable unlimited day trades. I don't need them to look out for me by limiting my trades.

then get $25k

poor fag

>1.5k account

I have about $330 buying power.

ICTI shit itself during after hours.

Buy immediately at open and sell the bounce

Easy 10-20% gain.

should I set a limit order for 13.60 right now?

So what's our exit strategy for those of us who are holding SMIT?

>have $300
>fall for the mstx ruse
>$150
>gain back a bit and am at $177 at the moment

poorfags unite

Holding until 2.3-2.5 then pulling the ripcord.
>implying we don't explode on the launch pad

premarket looks good, it's at 2.09 right now

How the fuck have my stocks been changing all night? I've been at work since midnight and my portfolio has been losing money steadily all night. How the fuck is this possible when the market isn't even open? Is robinhood retarded

Aftermarket and premarket sales.

Robinhood doesn't offer it, but other brokers do.

I know but theres no market open at 3am. And how is it changing now when pre market does start u til 7am? Chicago breh here central time, is something going on?

I got lucky with RGSE and made 58 bucks that day. Wish I had more, but I still got a decent gain.

I might drink a shot every time it dips.

SMIT TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOON

Are we not going AHPI anymore after pimple said to watch it last night

Don't listen to the SMIT shill.

What are today's opening buys looking like?

Just as likely for the price to collapse. Don't get left bagholding.

SMIT is going to pass 3 today.

EKSO
SEED
MRNS

Watch them all in PM. I'm not at comp rn but those are the picks I like.

Anybody watching $AQRL? It's been steadily climbing for awhile but it's volume makes me hesitant

>talks of bagholding
>shills SEED
wew

$ARQL I meant

ZOMFG IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

dust or nugt?

He explicitly just said to watch it. There was never any other indication of doing anything with it.

Does everyone here really have this much FOMO?

HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS I CAN GET MEME'D HARDER AND FASTER NOW YUUUSSSSS!!!

He's said to just watch everything, is code word for don't blame me if you lose money

I'm looking at jdst it dipped yesterday

He said sometime this week maybe.

AEGR mah niggas

Does anyone have an opinion on jnug?

It's at 14.95 now

>chasing

stay away unless it dips hard

i just want to be able to use robinhood for fuck sakes reeeeeeee

this general makes it all seem so fun. id get involved with you guys but im not paying 20 AUD per trade

Quick guys, what did the pimple say to watch yesterday?

Your calorie intake.

He said watch not buy. And he said to watch AHPI

smit seriously looks like it's ready for another mission

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh

I'm a 400lb hacker tyvm

Who /onemonthfreegold/ here?

Is gold the same as instant? I don't see anything about gold in the app

How u git dis

It's a special promotion for robinhood that grants some of the top % gainers money based on their current portfolio.

just got it and have a rager over AH trading and harder memeing!!

gold is not the same as instant

with gold you get charged per month (rates vary based on plan you choose) and you get a small margin. also you get to trade in premarket and aftermarket hours (limited to 9am - 6pm, not 4am-8pm like a real big boy broker)

for example I pay 10$ / month and get a $2000 margin. this means if i have $1000 of my own cash I actually have $3000 buying power

I've had gold for about 3 months now ask me anything

>top % gainers

Why are we getting it again?

It's got AH/PM trading and (simplified) leverage.

I had a very fancy notification in the news box and it said my first month would be free, so I signed up. Now I just have to make $10/mo and it's worth it, because they don't charge interest on leverage.

>top % gainers
It can't be this because my portfolio is shit

does it still give you a boner??

pimple where are you we need some GAINS

no
it made me really mad actually that they would limit the outside-market hours like this

pic related is what it looks like in your transaction history

Just because something was shit yesterday doesn't mean it will be shit today.

WHAT ARE WE BUYING

THLD all in

EKSO

investor meeting to vote for a reverse stock split.

can't understand why that would be good.

All the volume Smit had is gone, moon mission cancelled?

AHPI is spiking.

looks like fucking shit

REEEEEE! Is there another app or something? This is very aggravating. I'm willing to pay monthly or per trade.

>spiking

looks like it

sometimes rs can lead to a shortage of shares possible 52week low market valuation and the bulls rally.