/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed) (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0057623
twitter.com/AnonBabble

waifus, lore, harmony

Worse than cumtears OP

Here's your winner, and the new! impure Champion...

Posting art

What if Theo assisted in a bounty hunt?

Speak of the Devil, and his salad pear.

>Kaarina's going to play a part in the Veit dick story, right?
I mean I could? That would also mean I'd have to include Kiseenaji in it since she's currently adventuring with him as well.

Most likely, I'll just have Cries and Prissa go along with the story with Veit and that's it, maybe. No plans for extreme lewd stuff.
Sorry if you want to see it but I really wanted to do subtle lewd stuff with the story. Not full blown sex.

>Cries is a Terminator lizard that runs around in a Dwemer bikini, after all.
Then there was that time when you posted Witchcat with like a bikini and her hair covering her boobs or something, kek.

>What sort of stuff would you draw then?
MLP related shit, Giantess crap, Weird automation headgear stuff. All of which I didn't really like drawing at all and I had picky clients as well.

>This. I always felt like there was a divide between the beastposters and others, but not so much anymore.
Why though? I mean some people posted their human characters with beast race followers.

Face textures aren't too bad, just follow the path on the left and you'll eventually find where to put them in. Just make sure in the Render>Settings menu you've added the texture folder you're actually getting the textures you want from.
Glowing eye mesh isn't too hard, it's a very easy tweak you make in NifSkope under BSLightingShaderProperty.

Post your best Wezaleffs.

Thought I would update the picture to the modern Snek

Yeah, yeah Snakestone did. Iv wrote in his self-redemption by his pilgrimage to High Hrothgar and the vow he made...I just havent posted it.

fuck you you cheating bitch

Should I spend 1.6k USD on a system so I can take better screenshots in Skyrim?
This is a serious question

Can't, don't have her.

Of course subtle lewd is better. But it would be funny if Kaarina and Kis set things in motion, like they accidentally see it and can't stop laughing.

Can I get some opinions on the colors?

>Why though? I mean some people posted their human characters with beast race followers.
Eh I haven't seen it much. I mean I guess it makes sense that the khajiit mostly hang with khajiit, but still.

Missed wrassle time, what did Cumtears do?

Yes

Thank you so much for posting this image. I did not realize all I had to do was was drag the Facegen into Nifskope.

Now I can revisit my characters and try again with those textures.

This is why I love Beastposters.

The fuck do you need all that for? What are you buying?

HOW TO DESIGN ATTRACTIVE WAIFU:

1) Sharp and steeply angular jawline. It is the main indicator of dental health and overall facial symmetry. People process shapes from the outside in

2) Small western-style nose. Pretend you're the metaphysical phenomenon of evolution and you're designing the smallest most efficient nasal architecture. Every physical feature begins large and ungainly and becomes smaller and less obvious as evolution has its way with it.

3) Large hips always. Easier safer childbirth = large attractiveness modifier

4) Small tits if you're well-off IRL, large tits if you're financially insecure IRL.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0057623 "Resource Security Impacts Men’s Female Breast Size Preferences"

>Results showed that men from the low socioeconomic context rated larger breasts as more attractive than did men from the medium socioeconomic context, who in turn perceived larger breasts as attractive than men from a high socioeconomic context.
>Results showed that hungry men rated larger breasts as significantly more attractive than satiated men.

5) Pale skin. The paler the better. Stop just before you have the thought: 'this looks like albinism'. Dark-skinned ethnicities are less evolved and evolved inland and far away from fatty fish sources and as such possess lower IQs, making them undesirable sexual partners.

why would you need a more expensive computer to take screenshots

just turn settings up ffor the screenshot, your fps doesn't matter

When making a new FNIS patch for MO, should I always disable the old one and only use the most up to date one?

>her hair covering her boobs or something
Kek, I remember that shot. I like bikini stuff, I am guilty of that.

Mer art is so expressive. I love the picture user always posts of the blue Dwemer and the one of Dunmer women all with different looks on their faces.

No worries, user. Make sure you do it on the normal femalehead.nif as well. Just in case.

Beat Ylfa. Total BS, I suspect foul play.

Because I also need to upgrade my shit, it's getting too old now.

Will do!

Cumtears is now new impure champ

Well, you'll certainly find that there are more applications and opportunities with an upgraded system than just Skyrim. It could be like a pleasant surprise when you go to do something else.

Are you sure?

>tfw Cumtears is going to beat Bee next time
Fuck. Why couldn't she just stay a jobber?

And a new journey begins.

Let's post EDGE!! All kinds of edge welcome.

That'd probably kill him.
But I think I got something in mind though. Not entirely sure.

Well khajiit posters like khajiit characters and human/mer posters like human/mer characters.
At least that's kinda how I put it.

Yeah iirc you said that's the lewdest you've gone.

Which elder scrolls game was this character featured in? Is he from a side quest?

All kinds of edge?

>But I think I got something in mind though. Not entirely sure.
involving them though right? btw are they the beginnings of Team Hircine?

>tfw in most other creative type game generals this would have gotten at least 5 replies telling me why it's shit.
Is it because it's not hd enough? Do I need to become part of the circlejerk before I get replies?

I just got Morrowind and I haven't stopped playing. /tesg/, what are some neat things to do or quests to pick up? My ultimate goal is to achieve chim- send help

What happened to her fingers?

that's the best kind of edge!

What is that wall doing to Kiseenaji. You do have Jaxonz Positioner and ScreenshotPad, right? You can use Jaxonz Positioner on NPCs, this is immensely helpful.

>Team Hircine
Fucking yes.

inb4
>eso

mod that shit son
>achieve chim
try alchemy

Kaarina needs to be converted though.

>You do have Jaxonz Positioner and ScreenshotPad, right?
I do. I think she decided to stand against the wall and I had kaarina stand next to her. Forgot to check to see what was going on with Kiseenaji.

Pretty cute desu.

What exactly do you mean by colors? Her skin? If you're asking between the two id go with the first. The greenish tint is nice.

>What are some neat things to do?
Exploring's fun
>>achieve chim
>try alchemy
neck
your
self

>tfw no anime about my waifu

Post the other version.

I meant hair, makeup, skin, etc. I was a bit worried the eye shadow was too thick. Those screenshots are actually the same, just with different lighting.

The walls are always hungry. It is a scary day when they develop a stomach.

ah, blow me

this one?

Isnt it enough that she's half-Bosmer?

which version?

Just gave her a facial.
aka fair skin
whaddya guys think?

>those lips
AYO HOL UP

Well I think its established I like the greenish tinted skin. So keep that, the way your lighting works black hair may not be the best option since it became totally black. Id say go with a shade a brown for the hair. The purple eyeshadow is nice, makes her look tired but in a good way. Make up I have no idea, my opinion wouldnt be to good on that.

There it is. More changes need to be made to it.

the nose size, eye size,, interocular distance, and hairline are all ugly

the bottom lip is too big

the jawline is passable but not great

Ignore that other faggot. She looks good and the full lips are nice on her.

much appreciated.

Spooky.

Did you ever find out what that was.

>playing around with poses
>slide around on the ground like this while making racecar noises
10/10

Nope. If I want it to be team Hircine, I'd have to have an actual Hircine team.

mfw I forgot my image

What if Theo stopped posting?

>white knighting someone else's RPG character

Daily reminder that orcs will dominate the world. Right after they stop worshipping their god of pariahs and outcasts.

Hey Clones, if you are here go fuck yourself!

I agree with the eye distance.
I'll get around to changing that tomorrow.
What's wrong with the hairline, though?
Too high, too low?

Why thank you, user.

DASSS RITEEEE

>can't even manage to keep a city let alone a nation

How many other tesg werewolves even are there though?

You try getting spitroasted by two provinces constantly and holding a stronghold together

Is it Here-Seen or her-seen?

Ouch. You cockblocker.

If they can't take own just two provinces, how can they hope conquer nirn?

>cat snuggles
I swear that has to be like one the best things.

only ones I know of are gaybraham and uh...

shit i guess that's all I remember.

iirc, Her-Seen. I might be wrong.

Sorry dude. Doesn't make any sense unless they are all werewolves.

>c@pile is kill