I'm buying a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon

I'm buying a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon.
It has 100k and has only been driving in the summer by an old retired couple.
Is 6500 CAN to much?

If the paint is good, and there is nothing seriously wrong with it, as there shouldn't with that many clicks, I think it's probably a good deal assuming you want the car.

Do you know if Tiberons are generally reliable?

yes

I have no idea. But hyundai has been putting out pretty decent stuff the last 10-12 years.

What's a good price than? Keep in mine $1 Cad is like .75 USD

Probably no more than $4000 USD so ~5100CAN

Or just kbb.com/edmunds/etc it and take it from there.

As long as it's in good shape on not completely barren on the inside that's not bad, but still a little high imo. maybe 1k less.

Canadafag here
That's a bit too much, but which engine / transmission does it have?

They generally go for 2-5k in BC

V4 auto.

It has absolutely no scratches and the inside is pristine. Driven by slow old people

>auto
Not worth getting, and definitely not worth the price. I wouldn't pay more than 3k for it.

The car is ruined by the shitty automatic transmission. It's FWD on top of that, which really only is tolerable if you have a manual

Bring someone with you to look at it to tell if it's actually in good condition. Don't trust yourself.

>v4

Also, that seems high to me. A Tiburon isn't the sort of car people go looking for, so even mint it shouldn't be costing that much.

also
>driven slow
Enjoy your carbon buildup

Not even kidding I had one in hs and always left the keys in it someone stole torched it not me srs

>V4

Well you obviously don't know shit about cars. That car is way over priced.

i paid $12,000USD for a 2007 hyundai tiburon with under 30k miles and every last service record shown, also got a new windsheild, 4 new summer tires, and new brake pads and rotors with it

also got gap coverage that i used when i crashed it like 3 months later

its main compeditor is the scion tc its faster than the tc but it handles TERRIBLE

mine was the gtv6 with the 18inch optional alloys and all the options on the interior

which tiburon do i buy lads?

different user, from chicago.

>buying a GTV6
>Not an Alfa Romeo

Good Job, Cuck.

Why dude, just save 4000 more and get a 350z, the tiburon looks ricy as fuck and always driven by rwd wannabes

Tiburon SE with a V6 and six-speed manual.