/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4u9vy
youtu.be/GGhK9n6FY8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Laslow!

I'm in love with a tank

Cutest family

discord.gg/4u9vy For anyone who wants to join the exclusive club

Reminder that only Azuracucks are against this thread

You don't want to be a SHITzuracuck do you?

>azurafags bargaining because they lost

Honestly feels like all Azurafags ever do is bargain for chump change

Why are Azurafags shitposting? There's nothing wrong with this thread.

Fucking hell, I think.

Good God, I have too many children units

Which ones should I stick with?

Hey, in your guys' opinion, what should the ideal lord be like? Make him too soft (like Conquest! Corrin) and he becomes an unlikeable bitch. Make him too strong and he becomes a gary stu (Ephraim). What's your ideal middle ground?

Give em an interesting personality, the likes of which seperates them from all the other Lords, maybe make them more grumpy?

Hector 2.0.

>actually thinking anyone gives a shit about his shitty crossover game

Literally nobody cares. Fucking nobody cares. Yet he continues to post this shit as if anyone would. There was another general for this shit and yet, surprise surprise, it's dead. But we don't want it either.

Truly the most pathetic thing in this entire general to be quite honest.

What is this Azura is shit meme? We dont even have azurafags

He's a shitposter and he's mad nobody is using his thread. Don't even give him attention

I'd want to see a Lord who prefers to fight his battles with words and politics first, but if need be and he needs to actually fight, he can put up one hell of a fight.

I really hate how he's obviously trying to become the "FE mobile" guy. How transparent can you be?

Hence why I'm only quoting him here. He's not here, so we're good.

Is that game any good at all? I ask for real criticism, no shitposting

It's censored to the point that any enjoyment is nullified. Even the spic will admit to this.

Mechanically I would assume it's alright. I hear it's basically just an even easier SMT kinda game.

Character and story wise fuck no. Fuck no.

Censored? What do you mean?

did you just steal a post from the other thread?

A lot of characters outfits got censored because... apparently that's too lewd for 'Murica.

There was even a storyline change where one dungeon had to be entirely changed and the dubbing team even called in one of the character's original VAs (it never got an English dub) to rerecord some lines to be consistent with the storyline changes about a character's age or whatever. It's nuts.

Censorship didn't ruin Fates (maybe it's just lucky that the game at its foundation was just inherently good), why would it ruin #FE?

>the dubbing team even called in one of the character's original VAs (it never got an English dub) to rerecord some lines to be consistent with the storyline changes about a character's age or whatever.

As opposed to... leaving the original line in and literally having the localized text boxes L I E to the player and not display what the VA is actually saying?

Selkie is MAI WAIFU.

Nobody else can claim her foxpussy.

New rule, everytime you shitpost about a waifu, you have to say who your waifu is in the same post.

Because they didn't want to lie and keep up some consistency. It's absolute madness, that's what it is.

Fates was the next in a long running series with established gameplay. That, and the gameplay in Fates is pretty good in Conquest. The skills and changes to mechanics in combat and on the field are pretty great. So even if the censorship is bad (which it is, but eh), the game is still enjoyable and had a lot of hype behind it.

#FE wasn't that lucky because all the hype died down when it was revealed to be about idols. It already had a shaky leg to stand on, but that meant the standards were going to be much higher. The fact that it was censored to hell and back just hurt it all the more.

cuck

Azura is shit.

My waifu is Flora

Don't make him a stand in for the player.

A Lord should have his or her own motivations, goals, and plans.

Ideally, they are NOT royalty or associated with the country being invaded, so they intervene for their own causes. They have flaws and they pay for them.

Sigurd, for example, is basically just a guy who will never get to the throne without a lot of people dying who gets involved for his own reasoning, without orders.

Flora is shit

My waifu is Flora.

I like Hana

I hate Hana.

My waifu is Flora.

I love Nina! She's the best nothing will ever change that

Azura is literal shit.

My waifu is Flora.

My husbando is Keaton

My husband is Benny, because he's a big ol' cuddly bear

Knew it was floracucks shitposting about Azura all along

My waifu is Flora.

>Don't make him a stand in for the player

This is the key to a good Lord character imho

I do enjoy getting a custom avatar as a unit, but the avatar should always be a supporting character to the Lord/Main Hero. I would like Fates a lot more if it wasn't my avatar going full retard in between missions and characters like Xander got the attention instead.

The other details is just personal tastes whatever they are, but I believe everyone should agree that having the avatar as the lord/main hero just doesn't work with what IS is going for. It could maybe work if they were okay with giving the avatar more personality, but in Fates the avatar just feels too bland. Most of the characters don't even care about you, they work for you because they are retainers to a sibling of yours. The avatar never seems too broken up about their family being divided as they never hesitate to beat the shit out of their little sister. It's just weird.

My waifu is so fucking trash holy shit. I can't even describe how shit she is. She's ugly as fuck, her personality is garbage and she's a terrible unit. I can't believe I waifu such a piece of shit.

There was one post I read where it would be preferred if Takumi and Leo were the protagonists in Birthright and Conquest. It would be interesting. They could play up their rivalries in both paths all the more too (and while Leo has the advantage, Takumi can equip a Dual Yumi, which also gives him Res). They're the younger and less experienced sibling and going to war would help them be more experienced and possibly help them stand out from their older siblings in their own right.

Alternatively, as you stated, Ryoma and Xander could be the protagonists. However, they'd have to be nerfed quite a bit, so that can be a worry. I think that's why the post I read mentioned Takumi and Leo first. Leo may be promoted, but he could start off as a Dark Mage first, with his own unique models.

Okay Kanafag.

>Tfw always use Paladin and Hero

What other classes are good for Corrin?

Whatever stops the shitposting, I guess

The game is pretty good and this is coming from someone who doesn't care for idolshit. The gameplay and combat are very top notch and better than most SMT/Persona games and the dungeons are a hell of a lot better as well. The story is your standard JRPG shit. Characters are your standard JRPG party members as well (edgy guy, hot blooded guy, token loli, etc.) There was some censorship but it was just shit that didn't matter like some costumes. Overall I'd say it's a 8/10. Maybe higher if it had mirages from outside the Marth games.

This. Would absolutely love them as protagonists. They honestly have so much more going for them, tb h. Though, in all honesty, literally anyone would be better than Corrin. Except Ryoma and Xander, I think. They both have a bad case of stupidity in the storyline

Blacksmith is fun

I didn't catch that specific post, but I would be down for Takumi and Leo being the main characters gameplay wise, while the older brothers could be major supporting characters for the story.

Takumi and Leo actually have a personality that matters for the game and its story. Leo has his fixing Nohr from within the system and Takumi has his racism shit to work over. The avatar just feels like a means to get all of the interesting characters together and not an actual character that can stand on their own.

>Tfw Tales of Hearts R
>Dub gives the main character a new name
>Everyone calls him Shing
>Subtitles say Kor
>The whole game

While the age change is pointless and retarded as fuck, I agree that re-voicing is better than leaving it.

What did he mean by this?

Their stupidity is because of Corrin though. They pretty much were at Corrin's beck and call even if they were older and wiser.

You could even have it be more personal for Leo if they establish Iago as like, Leo's sorcery teacher. Iago teaches Leo in the ways of magic, and then Leo sees that Iago uses his magic for reprehensible means. That kind of thing.

Big brothers getting a nerf would be fine by me, as they already outclass most of the other units just by using their equipped swords. Either restricting that sword use until the latter half or dropping them down to unpromoted classes would be fine so that they could come into their roles more naturally.

Master Ninja, Bow Knight, and Swordmaster. If you don't mind raising a different weapon rank from E then Spear Master, Oni Chieftain, and Sniper can all be fun.

>Leo is willing to trust you in Birthrightafter a good deal of tension
>Takumi doesn't immediately suck your dick in Birthright and becomes a qt bro after warming up to you
>Meanwhile Ryoma is all honorabru sword man of routing and Xander is muh best dad dindu nuffin

I wish Leo and Takumi got more focus than the anikis.

They did though. Takumi showed up like every other chapter in conquest. Ryoma got like the least focus out of all the brothers.

>Sniper

That sounds fun as fuck, I should try that.

Too bad Adventurer has such an abysmal Strength growth, I love it's design.

>honorabru sword man of routing
You know I just realized that is another scenario of gameplay matching up with plot, since in game nobody really cares about Nohrian scum so they kill as many as they want yet on Conquest you purposely leave people alive and only need to seize.

big

Probably because Nohr has the whole Xander's army/ Garon's army subplot and Hoshido has been terrorized for years by Nohr, so it makes sense than the Xander supporters aren't huge monsters and the Hoshidan army wants revenge for years of suffering plus their king murdered during peace negotiations, prince kidnapped and the whole Faceless thing.

cuck

>Xander's army/ Garon's army subplot
Now that you mention that actually I think it's actually referenced that Garons/Iagos army like to fuck shit up, so even if Corrin is kicking a Hoshidan baby in the face, someone else is.

I'm not sure Heh....nothin personell......brother..... Takumi can be considered proper Takumi

fuck off shitposter

I remember in the late Conquest chapters it was brought up, I think in the Sakura chapter, that there were rising tensions between the Xander supporters and Garon supporters.

I think Leo should start out as a tactician if he were to be the protagonist, since that IS his role in the army. Imagine if ISIS released Leo or Takumi mode DLC a la FE7. That'd be soo cool

Am I the only shitter that reads everything Takumi related in the Ghast voice?

It's too prefect for him

>FE7 Tactician Leo
>He cannot support
>Hector fucks his waifu and he goes off to another continent

>Hector fucks Camilla

Weird.

Fun Fact: According to the Making of Fire Emblem (pretty sure that's the name) book, Leo apparently had a crush on Camilla when he was younger, as if that wasn't implied hard enough.

I have autism.

You'll fit right in here

and you're a cuck

Was this thread by the same guy who kept pushing all the other Lucina threads? Like, I gave up trying to push my Thracia thread the minute it became clear it wasn't happening, but OP really reminds me of the other Lucina OPs what with all the insistence on using his thread.

My waifu is the best

no shit

Mods are retarded Lushitnafags

Why are you so mad?

ラブリールキナちゃん~

You sound upset.

I remember when people were memeing that Leo had a thing for her due to their support. Others said that it was just a meme and that they were intentionally misinterpreting it and such.

Lol, no, I'm actually not that mad. I'm more glad we got some actual game discussion instead of just shitposting like in the last thread. It's just that the way he went about advertising the thread or whatever was really obnoxious.

I also think he might have been the one who copy pasted my post, but again, it led to good discussion so I'm okay with it.

Makes me feel like a fucking cuck, though.

I don't mind all the Lucinafags. She's a dirty slut who'll fuck any nerd who comes her way.

Not like my pure waifu Selkie. :^)

Anna, money is not a waifu.

>It's just that the way he went about advertising the thread or whatever was really obnoxious.

it's spam that he should've been banned for just like how people should be shot for making early threads

She'll succ anyone.

*tightens hold around camilla*

boy i hope that savage selkiefag doesnt come for me next, im so fragile and easy to upset

It's most likely the same shitposter who forced all the early Flora/Jakob/Selena/etc threads, they say the same shit

you're still worse

youtu.be/GGhK9n6FY8A

All I'm saying is that Lucina lets all these thirsty fatties flock to her, leaving our waifus safe from their sweaty grips. :^)

What

>Even bigger betafag than Mark can fug Lyn
>But Mark can't

Mark goes fast.

user, Mark is (You)

Mark is the og cuck.

>Goes on a journey with hot swordswoman.
>Helps her get her kingdom back.
>Is still strategizing to help her.
>Fucks up by letting the big axe guy stand next to her for too long
>They get married
>She asks him to name their daughter.
>Tfw Mark literally cucks himself.
>Soon after, he gets some ugly broad and makes Gonzales
>Gonzales falls in love with Lilina
>Roy cucks him

It's a never ending cycle

But user, Mark can't be (you), my waifu isn't Lyn, my waifu is Serra.