>tfw Veeky Forums bought the fagata
>tfw their meme doesn't deliver
>tfw superior in every way
Sucks to be you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPY_o4PsSn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would I want to deliver pizza

Lol that Del Slow doesn't even have vtec, what are you doing?

>fwd

Being faster than your bus

I doubt it double nigger.

You bought a fwd shitty miata lol, I have always wondered who would buy a del sol and I can't think of any person that would look at that and go, yea, that's the car

Nocar NEET detected lmao

because miatas are piles of shit user, it's a meme car

They actually arnt that bad. They are a much better DD than the miata and faster if you get the right version.

Don't hurt their feelings too badly. Miata fan girls are very fragile

Basically retards who are so sexually insecure they convince themselves their piles of shit are actually better than legitimately good cars. If you haven't noticed, Hondacucks shitpost endlessly on here to validate their stupidity

Well I have two cars, not sure what neet means. But seriously why would you get this over a civic or a prelude? Are they super cheap?

>FF

thats why

>validating the most reliable car manufacturer their is
It's not hard miata cuck lmao

>lighter
>faster
>better handling
>no top
Not that hard to figure out kid

Del Sol SiR got the b16. That makes it a formidable foe indeed, it would wipe the floor with any gayata

All these assmad miata cucks

>this thread

sure is summer in here

My fucking thoughts exactly.

You're just walking talking autism, and a hack painter

why the FUCK would you get a Prelude? Oh my fucking LORD

>new summerfags trying to fit in
Lmao. How's it feel to go slow pussies?

>He bought the civic that's heavier and floppier than a hatch just so he could look like a faggot

>there's literally a gran autismo on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who is furiously googling pictures of riced del sols and posting butt-blasted comebacks in the worst thread of June 2016

the hatch is actually really solid and stiff though dummy

>He bought a heavier civic that has no back seats all for the privilege of being leaked on when it rains and the T-tops seals inevitably decay.

Most entertainment I've had all day.

I'm probably more normie than 98% of the people on this board, and I'm a pretty decent painter.
Stay FWD cucked.

>bumping old threads to make cringeworthy comebacks to long-departed trolls
>not being maximally cucked

had to help your wife's son with his homework again, didn'cha

Just woke up 2bh pham, didn't see how far the thread fell.
How's your day going?

The hatch isn't heavy either, but that isn't the point

Dumbass is chanting "It's better than a miata" when it's objectively worse than regular old Civics that are everywhere

>Del Slow
>Del Shit
>no-vtak
>Honda

At least it's better than this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPY_o4PsSn4

I don't think I've cringed/raged harder in a long time.

miatas are so gay that I went and bought the FWD Mexican miata instead!

awesome dude

No thats epic, like anonymous hacked a del sol and made it sick

More like some attention seeking fucking faggotry, and then he puts wider wheels on the back of an FF car.

Jesus...

Civic>Miata

it's style, it's not supposed to be functional. don't be thick. the video was pretty cringe, but the car looks pretty cool.

literally honda's worst sports car. what are you doing nigger? at least get an integra or an early prelude.

If that's what you're into, that's fine, make a cool video about making a car.

Associating with anonymous, and especially in such an awful cringey manner, is what gets me. Especially since he's trying to call attention to himself specifically.

>get off my lawn new fags

You know they're losing it when they go to the "muh Honda reliability" argument.

*cups fist over mouth*

ohhhhhhhhhhhh
daaammmnnn doggy slice
dat shit is bad asssss

fuuuuuck

2bh I'd rather drive a slow RWD car than a fast FWD car

why dont you front wheel dive off a cliff?

>he bought an ff instead of a glorious MR MR2 Aw11!

there, i fixed it

this op you bought a girl car that has a floppy rear, gonna leak and has a single cam non vtec plus you didnt even took it with the special caterpillar green color. >you dun goofed

>Drive toyota corlla
>Smoke del sols all day erry day

Looks better
Cheaper
Faster (I see your SiR and raise you Mazdaspeed)
Correct wheel drive
The list goes on hondafriend.

We understand your crippled, ugly civic looks kinda similar but you need to bait harder. (Del Sols ever weigh more than civics year to year) :^)

Who cares? Doesn't change the fact that to end up with a Del Slow over any other Civic, you have to actively seek out a shittier car that makes you look like a butt pirate.