/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #41 - Fi's Tombstone edition

Previous thread: >Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k9yLH_tBiwk
eteknix.com/report-nintendo-nx-has-6-2-inch-720p-multi-touch-screen/
youtube.com/watch?v=eIhYMo_FYhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a wonderful day.

I want to lick Cia's laughing thighs.

Gross.
Return of Big Daddy Knuck, when?
Or Knucks in general. I've had enough Darknuts.

h-hey tulpa bro, will you answer more questions? that /a/ thread is still up and we miss you.

Who on earth made that..
Quickly then.

How would you like a game where Ganondorf isn't the superpowered bad guy immediately and the game is he and Link struggling over acquiring the Triforce of Power first.
Instead of traditional dungeons you have puzzle only dungeons up until you get the unique item, then you go through a Cave of Ordeals esque series of challenges to get your piece of the triforce.

That's most games isn't it? Technically they aren't fighting over the Triforce of Power, but they are fighting over one of the other two or the whole thing.

Still Ganondorf never really comes up until the end.
It'd be neat to at least see him a few more times like with King Bulblin.

Like in Wind Waker?

That was only like once or twice, right? I think he wants Ganondorf to show up as much as your rivals in pokemon.

What is the general's consensus on the order of Zelda games from best to worst?

Every game has their pros and cons. That means all of them are special in their own way which means they are all the best.

Except [Your favorite], that game just sucks.

I bet you like Spirit Tracks faggot

I honestly never played it but let me answer you in your schoolyard post format.

Ah fuck it I'm too lazy to make a good shitpost.

Just about every single person here can agree that TP is the greatest game of all time, if not just the best Zelda game.

Is this bait supposed to keep the thread bumped? You're doing a poor job.

>not WW
what the fuck are you doing user

bumpo

Does anyone play Hyrule Warriors, ive been addicted to that game again, now im in the TP map.

Which 3ds game should I download off the store first? Just got a hacked 3ds and looking for some pure gameplay

A link between worlds man

Theathrythm final fantasy or whatever it's called, plus dlc. Fun rhythm game.
Federation Force.
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney

No matter what your favourite is, we can all agree that MM us the only game worse than Zelda's Adventure

whats the best game out there if i was to only play 1 LoZg?

Ocarina of Time

Definitely Ocarina of Time.

Who forgot about the Tetraforce ?
▲▲
▲▲

OoT is pretty cool, and aging well. The 3ds version is really great too.
But my favorite is WW, so don't play only one Zelda

never ever

16 minutes of new off-screen gameplay from Gamescom.
youtu.be/k9yLH_tBiwk

Ohhhh that water is cosy

7:11
niiiiiiiiiice

Did we already know he had been asleep for 100 years? Cause that kinda blew my mind a bit. Thanks for sharing btw

There's more music than I initially thought there would be. Apparently there's music everytime you're close to a landmark or important location.
Also, dat speeded up version of aLttP castle theme when the old man appears after activating the tower. Makes his identity a bit obvious. Just like Zelda's lullaby when she's talking to you before

When? There are a dozen different Links, when will we get some actual variety? Blond Link is getting boring.

A little injection of fresh hype is always nice.

Not this again.

The swimming animation is weird af

Fuck the haters, I loved the TV Show interpretation of Link. Also pic related, Link has Brown/Dark Brown hair in the TV Show. So he hasn't always been strictly blond.

Another pic. He had longer hair too.

To be honest, with BotW Link, I'm in love with his long hair and ponytail.

I hope the full version doesn't add any extra help to the beginning of the game. I love how it's just wake up, get your clothes, and go figure shit out.

At least BoTW Link is a breath of fresh air in some regards.

>starts off with no background that we know of
>no iconic green tunic
>new iconic weapon is bow instead of sword and shield

Yes, we've known about that since E3.

>So he hasn't always been strictly blond.

NOT CANON

Thanks, I didn't pay too much attention to the E3 stuff because I didn't want the game spoiled, but I've since learned that they only really showed the intro and core gameplay mechanics.

What was this and why was it deleted?

Are Blind the Thief and Bongo Bongo the same person?

Cute and saved.
RE you're question, no idea. Seems unlikely.

what the fuck are you doing retard i'm the one that posts this

Where are you when we need this ?

this general is dying, there's no reason to bump it anymore just wait until more info comes out so this general revives, not even theorizing gets (You)s anymore just let it go

eteknix.com/report-nintendo-nx-has-6-2-inch-720p-multi-touch-screen/

The NX has been the greatest enigma of our lifetime surely.

When are we gonna be getting any new info on BotW?

Tokyo Game Show is coming up in September, but after that I don't think there are any major game industry events this year. So if Nintendo doesn't have anything new then, unless they have a Direct or throw something up out of the blue, probably won't get much until next year.

There's also the fact that they're intentionally not revealing much because they want to keep more of the game a surprise.

Honestly i just want a release date. I know they said "March 2017" but I doubt that's happening,

I don't even care when it's released, if it takes another 2 years I'd be fine, as long as the game is good. Zelda games are games that I'm gonna be playing for the rest of my life.

Same here user. I remember i read somewhere that the game's done they're just porting to NX right now.

>zgames are games that I'm gonna be playing for the rest of my life
I really hope the franchise is around as long as im alive but unfortunately all good things have to come to an end sometime

You already have zero-suit Sumus.

Luckily this is the mentality Nintendo has always had. When they first announced a new Zelda game for 2015 I was instantly 90% sure it would actually be released in 2017. But once it comes out suddenly you don't remember the wait anymore.

I wish Nintendo would have used their DLC system to create more Zelda quests on existing engines. With how great MM was after mostly reusing OOT resources, they shouldn't have been shy about releasing a quest#2 that could be downloaded by people that already had WWHD or TPHD. That way we don't always have such a long wait until the next game.

let's just hope that the game wouldn't NEED this

Yeah I'm going to be angry if they change that. I'd be okay with an intro cutscene or something, but let me be free as quick as possible.

3D graphics are the enemy of fun. They have to spend years and years just making sure the trees and crates look alright.

I was talking about the DLC

>thread is 17 hours old
>67 replies
DEAD
E
A
D

i've never touch legend of zelda anyway. what games should i emulate? i don't want any "implying" wars. just tell me "this zelda game is an absolute must, play it".

Wind Waker if you want to chill
OoT if you want something more classic
TP if you can pass the first boring hours

At least one top down game and one 3D game. So, for example, A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time.

MM if you want something different
And if you wanna play some 2D Zelda,
Minish Cap, A link To the past and Link's awakening are really cool

use full game names when speaking to a newbie guyz. anyway, i'll look emuparadise.

also some games on multiplatform. what console version do i prefer for them?

OoT Ocarina of Time
Tp Twilligh Princess
MM Majora's Mask

Well, you're new, so play at the more recent version

thanks user-kun

Do I need to finish TPHD to use the amiibo in BotW? I have a crazy back log and I don't want to invest the time into TPHD if I don't need to,

From what they've been saying, no. Just the hearts link has in TP will transfer over to the wolf link amibo

Right. So I the stronger Link is in TPHD, the stronger he is in BotW. Hm, I may need to sink some time into it afterall

It's not exactly like that. You know that new dungeon exclusive to the HD version? You need to finish it, and the number of hearts you had when you did it, it's the max no. of hearts wolf will have in botw.

Got it. Thanks for the info user

If the Zelda franchise had a kart racing game, would Midna and Zelda and Fi get motorcycle suits?

Playing Majora's Mask 3ds, the Milk Bar theme reminds me of something, maybe an anime opening/ending song I've heard in my childhood. I tried googling it but found nothing, is there something like that?

Ok, I think it's dragon ball's ending

youtube.com/watch?v=eIhYMo_FYhs

Sounded similar for some reason

>don't play only one Zelda
This

Also, have you found Ocarina of Time difficult when you were playing it for the first time? I mean all this dungeons and temples, I played it for the first time when I was 18 and I was literally going mad at Temple of Water for example.

>Sheik never removes the helmet.
>Fi's suit has tassels on the sleeves.
>Cia leaves the front of her racing suit unzipped all the way down to the pubes.

>all the way down to the pubes
>the pubes
She's a waxer

Yes but that's the Temple of Water

Then she'll have to keep unzipping until she exposes something interesting.

This pleases me and caters to my kinks

She does it for Link, but he always fails to notice. Link just walks around all day thinking about bombing dodongos.

bump

H'oh boy the quest to 100% this game continues. and it gets deeper with every new DLC. Let it end please.

>Girahim
Kek

No, I have Zero Games Samus.

In Majora's Mask, is there any need to grab the eggs other than to get the song? I'm wondering if I will need to go through all that crap again in order to do a sidequest, if not, I will just reset the cycle to do the dungeon

I've been busy as fuck lately and then this fucking room happens

I have no fucking idea what to do

You think she takes it up the ass?