webm's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/slC-dqkVMDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why the last threat go deleted ?

Post your baikus :^)

>its illegal to filter traffic in shit shithole

nice """""""""""freedom"""""""""" americucks

Apparently not above the laws of physics.

the mod is probably a crotch rocket enthusiast

Lol post more op this is gold.

>look, I posted it again!

>Tfw I'm riding around today

>tfw 111℉

how could you possibly have anything against bikers i dont understand

he can't afford one so is very envious of others who can.

>le outlaw culture

This is why nobody likes bikers

but car culture has the exact same culture

they are douchebags who drive between traffic, cause accidents and break peoples cars when they think they were wronged

>some people act like cunts and ride motorcycles
>people dislike motorcycles

>even more people act like cunts and drive cars
>nobody blames the vehicle

>instigates police chase
>draws police to other bikers
>falls off bike
>"hey guys, help me out here"
I hope his bike was totaled.

Cars are bought as transport, bikes are bought as a way into "badass" culture for people who were bullied at school

You realize lane filtering doesn't hurt drivers in any way right? It actually benefits everyone.

>but they cause accidents
Just check your mirrors before changing lanes, cunt.

^

No, it's more about the proportion of each group. Yeah there may be more assholes who drive cars than assholes who ride motorcycles but more people drive cars.

I'm not going to put a tag on all bikers because it wouldn't be true, but lots of them are cancer to the road. We're always told to be careful around bikers, and then some asshole starts weaving his bike in and out of traffic forcing you to brake hard.

>break peoples cars when they think they were wronged
Drivers of other vehicles surely don't do that right?
youtu.be/slC-dqkVMDw

There is a difference between that webm and namely the speed.

Did a biker steal your girlfriend OP?

oh ya it wouldnt create an accident at all. not only does the driver have to look for cars in traffic lanes but now drivers have to be aware of motorcycles weaving inbetween cars.

>namely the speed.
No I think the main difference was the person changing lanes without looking and ramming the motorcyclist

>making up your own data

When the biker does it at the same relative speed shown in the video, I'm ok with it. When the biker rips through doing 3x+ the speed the cars are going, then a mirror check isn't going to help anyone. I've had this happen more than a handful of times in the last year alone, some of those guys had to be doing 65-70+ while traffic was crawling along at 15-20.

this

>but now drivers have to be aware of motorcycles weaving inbetween cars
How's that a problem? If you're changing lanes you have to blink and look in the mirror anyways, and if you're staying in your lane then just drive straight and stay in your lane faggot.

its illegal for motorcylces to drive between cars in most states. get a clue douchebag

in most of the civilized world, actually.

Did you see the video above?

It clearly isn't as safe as you bullshit as.

Same in most eurocuck countries, afaik. Lane filtering is unenforced or uneforcable in most US jurisdictions anyways, you only get a 120$ fine if you crash while doing it, basically.

Anyways, the freedom in traffic laws are very loose in the 3rd world, you see how smoothly traffic flows there. Don't worry, the massive influx of refugees, they'll impart those traffic values on your country soon enough, you can ride your motorcycle on the fucking sidewalk at 90 '"""''kph'''""" once they loosen things up (like your sister) a bit to better suit their cultural expectations.

well in my european 3rd world shithole you can have your license suspended for 1-2 months for that shit.
repeated offense and you loose it for a year.

For lane filtering? But it's like a motorcyclists right to lane filter. Or you mean riding on the sidewalk?

I think if you rode on the sidewalk in the USA it'd be a $80 fine unless you were broken down, but you'd be tasered and probably waterboarded in a police van for 2 hours for doing so. They care so little about motorcycles I don't even think they'd think to give you points unless you were stunting or something.

its not a motorcyclists right to lane filter. look up the fucking laws

>motorcyclists right to lane filter
hahahahahahahaha wait what?

you'd loose your drivers license for 2 years in a heartbeat. and get a really nice fine.

>tfw 3rd world more civilized than burgerlandia

for riding on a sidewalk*

Murrica is a free country, only oppressive 3rd-world shitholes could punish someone for two years for doing what is legal in many countries.

Murrican roads are broad, plenty of space for a motorcycle and its legal in California. Hman rights violation to suspend a license for lanesplitting.

It is in california. Good thing I live there.

>Murrica is a free country
yeah, keep telling yourself that

road traffic regulations are there for a reason. and safety is one of them. and not for your
>B-BBUT M-MUH F-F-FREE WILL!

Motorcyclist of the water here. I shall dispense my wisdom.

This was the most avoidable accident I have ever seen. It's like the motorcyclist never looked up. No awareness, no self-preservation. M1 revoked.

Car's fault, class c revoked

I hope he broke his leg. m1, c, citizenship revoked

deserved it, m1 revoked

>Light signals 800 miles after the stop line

WTF

Nah, you got triggered when I said the Buick in made an illegal u-turn.

>This was the most avoidable accident I have ever seen. It's like the motorcyclist never looked up. No awareness, no self-preservation. M1 revoked.

>Hurr I know how a motorcycle turns, it turns just like a jet ski!!

>that fucking legend who jumped out of the path of a semi truck

Good shit.

I hope that dogger is OK. Why do these faggots think riding the double yellow line is OK?

lul thats hilarious

I know people that ride bikes and yeah its cool and all, but bikers like to act superior because they "ride" and it "makes life more real" and like to say other stupid shit like
This guy. "Hurr you can't afford a bike" lmao more like you are too poor for a car? Or you're too poor to buy gas?

Funny thing is, you let off on a ski and you go straight no matter what. On a motorcycle, it allows you to turn better, barring hard engine braking.

But you could see from the second the shitty little buick crossover entered the screen that they were a lost cause, so the motorcyclist (if he was fucking aware of his surroundings) would let off and decelerate to accommodate for the idiocy of others.

Ads run nonstop in California where a dead motorcyclist in the morgue explains to the mortician that it wasn't his fault. The mortician just tells him that it doesn't matter. Protect yourself or face the consequences.

Is this a bait thread or do people really get this upset about what vehicle people choose to drive?

I love people who think swinging your arm wide actually is a good fighting tactic.

I hate bikers with a chip on their shoulder so goddamn much.

Becuase its the law?

Why would that moron brake check a car on the freeway?

I disagree with your assessment of the first video. Avoidable, yes, but crossing a double yellow line is illegal. probably did it without a turn signal, but that's speculation. There's reasonable expectation that the SUV that just turned onto the road would go straight given the indicators on the road. Class C revoked.

Had a friend go down because of someone stupid like this. Don't just whip U-turns out of nowhere. Shit's stupid!

You cant just simply decelerate in a turn on a bike genius. If you do that, you lowside.

More power gets you back upright.

You have never ridden a bike.

hahahahaha rekt

Uh who are you responding to?

>tfw made a 70 minute commute in 50 mins by lanesplitting stopped traffic

And riding on the shoulder like a squid faggot :^)

Wow what a colossal cock. I used to ride so have nothing against bikers, but that sort of shit gives everyone a bad name. Also, why the hell would you brake check something that is 10 times heavier than you, and takes 10 times as long to stop?

>Tfw working outside
>113+ out
>Full brimmed hat, sunscreen
>Still melting

Four people died this weekend from heat related issues alone. All in their mid-twenties and physically active adults who ran out of water and realized what a bad idea it is to run out of water while hiking in the summer in AZ.

Thank you based pupper

The camera lens is really wide angle, makes things in the center look far away. That car that turns into him was a lot closer than it looks.

The fisheye lens makes it seem a lot farther than it really is. I always thought it was weird how other countries had the light directly above the stop line and the people would crank their neck back to look up at it

The issue with most motorcycle crashes is that they tend to fall into one of two categories
>Moron loops wheelie
Sometimes it's in a parking lot. Sometimes it's on a highway. Some fucking retards go out, buy a 636 with a 65t sprocket and some 3" bar risers, think they're a hardcore stunter, pop the clutch at 15k and loop their shit then blame it on everyone else or the bike. These people die young and it's not a bad thing.

>I WASN'T BREAKING THE LAW I WAS IN THE RIGHT HE NEEDS TO LEARN THE RULES OF THE ROAD
These faggots deserve everything that comes to them. If you want a good example of these retards look up C2W or Snowcat on youtube. They think that just because they're in the right in terms of the law that they should never actually be defensive and refuse to accept the fact that some retards behind the wheels of cars don't understand the rules of the road and just do stupid shit without looking.

95% of all motorcycle accidents are completely avoidable. They're the fault of the riders for being stupid fucking cunts who either do stupid squid bullshit during rush hour traffic or think they're infallible because they're on a motorcycle. Sure, the lawsuit may pay for the medical bills, but it won't take the screws out of your leg that had to get put in because I HAD THE RIGHT OF WAY.

>all underage community college sportcuck queers

holy fucking lmao

im happy to say im a cruiser loser who actually follows the laws and actually grew up

he was riding in a straight line. No attempt to turn until he was already locking up the front brakes. He was like a moth being drawn to the flame.

And you can easily do off power avoidance maneuvers at the speed in the video. This was not some track rider locked into a high speed turn requiring a lean and counter-steer.

I think they were trying to turn into whatever was on the other side of the road. An idiot with no direction meeting an impatient motorcyclist is not a great thing to witness.

>Snowcat
Snowkitty is hilarious. "Hey buddie, I wanted to let you know your indicator is on" "oh, thanks m8" "yeah, fuck you buddie, learn to drive you fucking moron" *runs red light* sees car right in front of him running same light "oh, snowcat, I not know how to drive".

But yes, defensive driving on a bike is very important. People in two ton cars give no fucks about your gay little drz 400 with sobe stickers and your $100 BiLT helmet that passed snell testing on the fifth try.

here
Fair enough. There's usually break's in the lines when there's turn in's here, so that may have got me messed up. I didn't see the driveway until just now.

>And you can easily do off power avoidance maneuvers at the speed in the video. This was not some track rider locked into a high speed turn requiring a lean and counter-steer.

How can you tell what angle he was at and his speed? Most riders cross up during street riding anyways and the fish eye lense doesnt help either.

DONT CALL THE DRZ GAY

he literally just took off from a stop light. He wasn't cornering hard. There was plenty of margin available to brake even while he was cornering. But he was going straight when the car came out

lul fucking speed cucks

bikers are so fucking stupid

The buick still drove like shit. Normally, a shit driver will be recognized, but this individual motorcyclist, in his self-perceived entitlement to an unobstructed lane, crashed into a vehicle that had essentially declared its intention to turn left. Honestly, it was a poor decision, and the last second turn likely caught him off-guard. He could have gone left or right around the car, but he ate it while locking up.

It is monumentally homosexual. Buy a fucking real yzf 450, 525 exc, 650r, or even a plated cr500.

He was going slow enough to actually come to a full stop if he didn't insist on accelerating into the broad-side of a geriatric wagon. Again, he was riding poorly.

And he's supposed to predict what the car is doing throttle back and transition?

Yeah you'd wreck just like he did.

He was still on-throttle after the entire buick entered his lane. He was being a fucking space cadet.

No, he was supposed to drive defensively. Like he was taught

I would've sped up, it's his fault in the end. If he dies, he deserves it.

>not having expensive bikes and cars

Stop being a poor nigger

Yeah actually you're supposed to predict how stupid drivers will drive. That's what makes you a good rider. Sounds like you're a shit one.

>ayo lemme take a snapchat real quick

it seems like bikers fake like they are hurt more than they actually are for attention

nice machine, is it a klx?

This. Couldn't agree more.

Yep, 250SF. It's been a reliable first bike (put 2000 miles of riding on it) but I'm probably gonna get rid of it at the start of next season for a 2004+ SV650N. I want to take it to a track day before the season ends though.

Awesome in the city but absolute garbage on the highway (vibrates enough to make my hands numb, has a hard time going past 70-80mph, 23hp/300lbs, small gas tank, very nervous/unstable but turns in quick).