What car related stereotypes do you believe in?

What car related stereotypes do you believe in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t808e5BMyI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Miata owners. Pic related

Literally everyone assumes it

>Literally everyone assumes it
And they're right

they really are, even if they aren't literally gay/faggots, they're still very Numale
pic related is from a for sale Miata ad in my area.
Honestly Miatas aren't my thing. Even if they are decent I don't want one out of principle. Miatas have ruined car culture inforcing this cancerous "IF ITS NOT RWD AND LIGHT WEIGHT THEN ITS SHIT, LOW WHEEL BASE LOW WEIGHT RWD" culture that pays more attention to the things on paper then how the cars actually fucking drive.

Subaru owners

Miatas are pretty nice to drive, and considering numales don't even fucking drive (or when they do its some tech laiden leased pos) it's better that they start fanboying Miatas so we get less stupid fucking cars built solely for bench racing and burgerkingring times.

>driving in flip flops
Confirmed for smoking cock

>considering numales don't even fucking drive
Yes they do and they drive fagatas and Subarus.

>random cherrypicked example
>GUYZ ITS TR00

It's obvious you're just a retarded 13 year old who believes everything he reads on the internet

spot the Miata driver

Assmad Mifaga owner detected

VAG tailgaters, that's a very real stereotype, it's uncanny. Most BMW driver stereotypes are real too, but I feel like they're mostly true as far as newer models and SUVs are concerned. E30, E36 and higher trim E46 drivers are okay for the most part but base model E46 that every slavshit can afford and newer are mostly assholes. At least from my experience.

All Prelude owners are Alphonse

Visibly modified Honda owners (outside of tasteful suspension) are literally road cancer. I smile whenever I see a super clean stock integra or prelude that's been lowered a tad to get rid of Hondas terrible wheel gap, but still have stock exhaust, intake, etc.

The irony of a miata guy using "you believe everything on the internet"

So I can't rivet some fender flares to my civic?

Only if they are home made and came from the garden section of home depot

I'm not being ironic here dude, I mean to improve handling, fit better tires, etc.

Fender flares will improve your handling...?

Yeah well at least they enjoy driving. Have you seen most millennials? At least the Miata and Subaru kids aren't buying cars solely for how they do on the hurrdurrkingring. It is getting annoying watching them care more about vape mods than anything

Hondas attract the trash of their local community. It's uncanny. Why I got out of mine

makes the car wider, allows for bigger better tires

Your average bolt on flare won't do shit

Then it wont be your average flare

>implying hondafags actually do anything right
>implying the flares won't be worth more than the car itself

kekek nice jokes

>miata
>about numbers
how is a 130hp, 1200kg car impressive? it's a slow, car that is the antithesis of benchracers. it's literally all about the feel of driving it. 2/10 bait, made me respond

>miata is the antithesis of benchracer
wew lad

Then I'll be the Hondafag to do it right.
Do you have some kind of issue or something
>flares worth more then the car
Yeah... that's why people buy a cheap car to modify. You moron.

user please, every miata driver knows that a cheapo foxbody mustang will destroy it. hell, most hondas would destroy it. the car's just fun to drive, it's not about being fast. outside of an engine swap, a miata will never be fast

Confirmed

I like to believe whoever puts Christ related stickers and badges on their car drives like shit and so far that has been true

>Then I'll be the Hondafag to do it right.
No, you probably won't.

samefag?

Alright.

hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Do you honestly think that

what? that a miata isn't fast? yeah. it's a verifiable fact

Listen. Accept that Miata owners have FUCKED car culture. You may not fit the mold, congrats, but don't deny that the Miata didn't have an overall negative impact.
Instead of cars being creative fun and unique its
>hey guys i want fun for cheap
>MIATA MIATA MIATA
>hey how make miata more fun
>DO THIS THIS THIS THEN LATER THIS

The MIata isn't really inherently more fun then other light weight low hp cars to be honest
FWD can be just as fun too

BMW drivers are douchebags it was re-affirmed today when I was getting on the freeway; stupid beamer kept trying to overtake me.

Stop going slow as fuck

The two people I know who drive miatas are ~280lb dudes who work hard manual labor jobs and love having bonfires, camping and spend their weekends at the shooting range.

The fuck are you talking about?

>having bonfires
For what fucking purpose

You know why the miata is always the answer meme exists? It's simply because there are a shitload of them, and they're cheap to purchase, own, and modify. You don't have to do much to them for it to be fun. Sure, something like an Eg hatch can also be fun, but if it' s a base model you're gonna have to do a few things to it in order to have some fun.

In my book, whatever car can get more people into cars is a good car. If it's a miata then great, the guy getting it has a good platform to work on with a lot of aftermarket support. If the guy wants to get an eg hatch then more power to him, it's more practical and can certainly be fun.

Shut the fuck up. You ARE a fucking numale because only a numale could bitch about something so fucking much. You're like those bitchy little 120lb sub weenies at the fucking mall pawing away at your phone complaining about anything and everything you can find.

Kill yourself.

Whatever, shut it kid.

>trim levels make fun
wat

I was going ~5 above speed limit he was just going faster. Then he did that thing where he drives on one side of the lane to mad dog you in your rear view. He then tried to overtake by dipping into the other lane but I just blocked him by accelerating. Then that little bitch slowed down and stayed behind me.

youtube.com/watch?v=t808e5BMyI8

a type r will certainly be more fun because both the engine and the suspension are set up to be driven hard, while a dx is set up to be driven to the shops and not have issues with potholes

It's a fun way to pass time, a lot of blue collar workers have bonfires. If you live in a rural place away from god awful urban centers, bonfires can be loads of fun. Music, drinking, fire on a fall night can be absolutely exhilarating especially after a long day of work.

do me, do me!

What stereotypes do Lexus owners have?

I have no problem with that, i do with the millenialls having one in the bark yard of a development blasting dubstep and smoking weed all fucking night. I can hear that shit two miles away and it scares my puppers.

izuzu trooper?

Shit never stops working.

Not an Isuzu.

yaeh that's not a friendly neighborhood bonfire. That's just a reason for them to get fucked up and pretend that they're outdoorsy. They're the type to leave all of the trash and not scatter ashes.

Fuck those people, user. I am sorry for your puppers.

He's right you know.

It will just be another cancerous civic. You will probably just rivet the flares over the top of the existing guards and keep the same lame off set wheels, and have an ugly piece of shit with riveted flares and wheels that sit 6 inches inboard.

Old man with alzheimers?

Civic drivers are boyracers.
Miata owners are either old men or gays.
Anyone who owns a dually truck isn't nearly as country as they want you to believe.
Camaro owners are rednecks.
Mustang owners don't know anything about cars.

Corolla drivers under 30 are fucking maniacs
Corolla drivers over 30 are too slow to be allowed on public roads

>FWD can be just as fun too
>my sides

This is painfully accurate when I think of my old man.

He isn't wrong.

i will come to your house and fuck you

Whenever I see a lexus on the road I always assume it's a distracted asian woman at the wheel with no concept of what "other cars" or "lanes" are.

Unless they're girls

something's wrong with your rear axle

Stop looking at my rear.

I got tailgated by a Jetta in a fucking school zone, nigger accelerated quickly on my ass while I was cruising at 30kph

Take care of him lad, he needs you more than ever.

>A3 tdi s-line

In yuroland, it's usually sandniggers way too close to your bumper, flashing lights to let you know how important they are. Fuckers

How about my car?

Do your worst Veeky Forums

3 Series and A3/4 drivers are assholes, can't drive, and lease their automatic entry level models to impress the neighbours.

Camry drivers are shit.

Lesbians drive Subarus. That isn't to say that every Subaru is owned by a dyke, but if she's a rugmuncher she'll also own a Subaru Outback.

WRX and STi drivers are boyracers. WRX owners also vape.

>several Little Trees air fresheners

Living the meme

Lifted trucks are simply overcompensating for being inferior in pretty much every aspect of life.

>the Veloster in the bg

Never have I seen so much faggotry in one pic.

Literally just finished fapping to this.

Anyone got that Black ice cartoon where the guy drives off the cliff after sniffing it?

Landcruiser? A man of supreme tastes and refinement. You also like hauling a lot of pussy around.

4th gen fag alert. "I bought the uglier one"

Miata owners are more NuMale than gay.

There's a difference?

Ok. Forgettable nostalgia fag thats much less annoying that the feiro fags. Or at least thats my experience.

I thought all Prius drivers smelled their own farts, according to South Park.

Camaro owners.
>pic related

9/10 times will a Camaro owner be some nerdy white kid who is either INCREDIBLY skinny or fat. They never know anything about the car, exclusively drive the V6 and only have one for the looks. They always act as if it will get them women but most of the time they are sad lonely faggots stuck with a piece of shit pig fat car that is slower than mostly anything on the road.

Im guessing this is for 5th/6th gens only?

Pretty much applies to v6 stangs too

All Honda Pilot owners are absolute cunts.

Does my 1970 Gran Torino have a stereotype?

Does your front lawn have a couch on it?

6th gens not so much because they are still brand new and haven't depreciated.

The reason I give this stereotype is because being an owner of a 2015 SS 1LE I run into these cunts all the time.

I literally wouldn't care at all, it's just the fact that when you talk to them about it and why they chose the car it is solely for the purpose of getting them pussy and because it looks cool.

I love the fuck out of my SS and treat it like a new born baby. I track it every now and again whenever I feel energetic and drive it through the mountains on beautiful days.

Pic related isn't mine but an accurate photo of area's I like to take mine. Although I slam those turds into the ground I can admit I act pretty autistic with mine as well. I wash it nearly every time I take it somewhere, I change the oil and filter once every week, change the air filter once a week, I put the cover over it when it is inside my garage so it won't get any dust on it etc. I am obsessive but it probably also has to do with the fact this is the first car I have ever bought brand new and it is my 2nd car I've ever had. I daily drive it by the way.

I've seen people shit talk this image but I kinda dig the baby blue in all honesty.

Crown Vic owners are old as fuck or teenagers wanting to look like cops.

Grand Marquis and Town Car owners are decrepit ruin Alzheimer old.

>oil and filter every week
and I assume you fill up with full synth? how have you not gone bankrupt yet?

I make a lot of money to throw around and once my autism slows down I will stop changing the oil so often. I get obsessed with anything I buy new and go to the extreme to make it be perfect at all times. Once that obsession dies down I become more tame and stop being so retarded. In a few months I won't be doing this.

>v6 stangs too
You're thinking of sorority sluts

Only Mexicans drive Chevy Astro Vans. If you are not Mexican and drive one, they'll try to buy it off of you