Talk me out of buying 2010 Camaro SS

From Turns out the dealer still has the car and is ready to sell it to me. 118k miles, 2010 Automatic SS - because manuals are for racing weaboo faggots like most of Veeky Forums

This would be for DD

Talk me out of this car as a DD

With active fuel management, people are seeing ~30 MPG online, and my 70 miles a day are all highway

>2010
>118k
>sports car

Nope.

Thinking about doing that too OP, or getting a Corvette.

The tiny rear seats in the Camaro would be nice though for reclining so i can nap

sounds good to me op
go for it pal

>muscle car
>commuting
>automatic muscle car

Do what you want, I just personally would never consider that. Buy some cheap civic, camry, Prius etc. and a badass car you can have at home

>tries to rationalize buying an automatic
>muh DD

automatic is fine but 118k is high for a car you're gonna be driving 70 miles a day

The lowest mileage car I have ever bought was 77k mi

The highest mileage car I have ever bought was 205k mi

I thought 118k was an OK sweet spot?

If you're reasonably mechanically competent and you have some cash saved up for random maintainance, you should be fine. Don't listen to the manualfags, they obviously don't commute.

118k is a lot of miles for a GM car. If it was a Nissan or Toyota, I'd say gopher it, but that thing is USED.

who gives a fuck if its not manual if its not a shitbox v6? if you want a fun dd, go for it op.

>with AFM people are seeing ~30 MPG online

LOL

The LS3 sees the highest numbers at cruise and the highest I've ever gotten it was ~26 MPG. L99's get garbage fuel economy, you'll see maybe 21-22 MPG, even lower than that with any sort of stop and go traffic

wtf do you want a V8 automatic for? get a 4cyl or V6 moron

You never buy a muscle car with that many miles on it. That fucker is beat to piss by this point. It will be a money pit.

But I thought the L99 got better mileage because cylinder deactivation and variable valve timing.

you realize that auto in that price is shitty as your mums sandy vagina?

You're a fucking bus rider

Nah, the L99 got the AFM shit to avoid a gas guzzler tax

Based just off of a fuel mileage thread you can find on Camaro5 the L99 gets worse mileage than the LS3 in every aspect

the 2010 is the WORST model
has HORRIBLE understeer
get a 1LE fag

LS engines will go 250K+ easy
under stressed and few moving parts.

retard, its not always about the engine, at 116k other components are gonna need to be changed

how come this has not been posted?

>400hp truck engine ss

at least make an attempt and buy a real ls3 ss