Does anyone have a link to cup holder modifications or car specific holders for mech mods...

Does anyone have a link to cup holder modifications or car specific holders for mech mods? I'm suck of laying it in my lap or having it hang over the side of my cupholder.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/194422470/cupholder-for-mod-26650-or-18650-holds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is some advanced bait right here. Well done OP, guaranteed replies

the same website that sells those XXS condoms lifted truck drivers go crazy for

Thanks for not helping. Why even bother replying? I'm just sick of juice getting everywhere. You can see it on my steering wheel in the picture. It urks the fuck out of me.

Nice meme, kid

Alright alright I'll be helpful. But is it supposed to leak like that? I always thought the tank thing held it all in.

Also, a bit artsy fartsy but I'm sure there are others like this

etsy.com/listing/194422470/cupholder-for-mod-26650-or-18650-holds

Won't be needing those. Ask your mom faggot

Thank you kind gentleman
>meme
Kind of like your life right? You're so fucking self entitled. "Me" "Me" "Me". Enjoy your moms miata

you are a living breathing stereotype

this

ITT we guess what color OPs factory installed mudflaps are.

>factory
I have built this car from the ground up. I upgraded them almost immediately

>I have built this car from the ground up.
kek

>etsy.com/listing/194422470/cupholder-for-mod-26650-or-18650-holds
Just quit vaping, it's for faggots.

How about you use a sub-ohm tank and a VW mod while driving? Problem solved. Besides, dripping and driving is a very dumb thing to do.

>all these people falling for this b8

she doesnt remember you, the same could be said with anyone youve ever porked, baby dick

Because tanks are lame. I spent a lot of time practicing coil builds. I'm not going to sacrifice performance because something thinks dripping is dangerous.
Sorry your car is slow buddy

>built car from ground up

>focuses primarily on mudflaps

>Sorry your car is slow buddy
it's cool, you know my pain.

I think what he meant was he told a dealer all the factory rice he wanted.

I guess you've never rallied in your slow garbage

and neither have you

>inb4 he took it down an unpaved road

>subaru
>rice
Choose one

choose fucking both, subaru driver

>edited
Topkek as in OP is a genuine fag
>coil builds
>ohms

Such douchebaggery. Would flick a lit Newport through your passenger window and burn a hole in your back seat as you fly past bumping the most underground trance bullshit you can find.

I can't wait til the FDA crushes this stupid fad.

Classic faggot subbie owner, I bet you try to race cars that are clearly faster than yours because your insecure

op because you are a living stereotype us car guys dont invite you to car meets

I'm loving how angry I've made you by just existing. My passenger window? Haha, my windows are always rolled up. Unlike your shit heap, my car makes enough power that I can drive with the AC on. I only lose maybe 20 horsepower at full blast. It circulates that sweet sweet unicorn milk aroma in my cabin as well

>Haha, my windows are always rolled up
confirmed liar
Vape fags always have their windows rolled down so they can blow their shit all over the place.

While most do, I only show off at cloud competitions, of which, Ive won many. Keep trying to make me out to be a stereotype though

trying 2 hard now m8

Eh, I had a good run. Surprised this many idiots bit honestly.

Veeky Forums is the stupidest board on all of Veeky Forums. Everyone here gets baited so easily. It's no surprise that people fell for your bait, regardless of how obvious it was.

J-Wraps made some cup holders. Fairly cheap too.

Assuming this isn't bait, why not use a a tank for driving? You wouldn't need to drip.
>the current year
>using mech mods

Not OP, but I still prefer a mech and dripper. They're more fun to build on and generally more satisfying to use. They're the manual transmission of the vaping market.

I've got nothing against drippers, but I wouldn't use one for driving when tanks have gotten almost as good, but I don't think mech mods can compete with vw boxes
>control over how much power you use
>better battery life
>temperature control options

I've been lurking around here and I have to say it is a lot like /m/ you even have tokufags/bikerfags.

They have an autodripper thing for cars now though so it's not so bad. I personally never cared for tanks just because of how annoying they were to build as compared to a dripper. And I actually do like modern mods, but I've always preferred mechs for their simplicity. No worries if my noisy cricket gets banged up, wet, or whatever else. Also my full setup costed $40

Kek to the pain ha

Smoke an actual cigarette, stop smoking in the car, or quit altogether.
Quit half assing it.

kill urself my man

Take a couple of measurements and 3d print an adapter. I did it for my CK:one

Got a 3D printer? Know someone who does?

I'm working on a similar idea myself, to stop large 500ml cans from tipping over in a double cupholder sized for starbucks cups.
Or you could use the same stopgap I do, and jam a teatowel in there with it.

just use a wiring conduit thing

You need to step up your vape game bro.

Those tanks are amazing. I just threw in the he quad coil that comes with the kit

pm me and ill hook you up with one