/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7 (embed)

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>shitty countdown for sombra who cares
amomentincrime.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

img.rule34.xxx//samples/1950/sample_56ee6edb05ba924d7c75e9a29a622b370f699137.jpg?2113771
youtu.be/27LPGldyY7M
youtube.com/watch?v=euQjaCjnRGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hana song

Sombra ARG is total ass.

Post healslut

HANA SONG
img.rule34.xxx//samples/1950/sample_56ee6edb05ba924d7c75e9a29a622b370f699137.jpg?2113771

mei isn't fat lmao

no, the cry babies are the ones who single a hero out and say "___ takes no skill plz git gud"

>isn't even accurate
then tell me why fag

every match has people bitching about how easy one hero is to play but they're all fucking easy to play. the ones that aren't are labeled useless shitter heroes

Hana Song

I could cuddle Genji all day!

Cutest and best pairing

which overwatch has the softest butt?

Is that the fucking bunny from Zootopia?

>Junkrats were placing lower than they should've been

Honestly should be kept that way to keep those shitters in the gutter.

I need Torbjorn fanart

Yeah, we get it. Don't expect anything until October. Move on.

Mako Rutledge

I have a challenger!

sure

i just want that mei on my dick

If you're reading this, I love you.

When i woke up this morning, i didnt expect to see anything like that.

>not playing in 1440p 144hz epic settings

i want to impregnate widowmaker's ass

Satya Vaswani!

Does Tracer shower with the chronal accelerator on? That thing must get pretty nasty. She must be able to take it of for a little bit at a time, right?

Tracer is stinky. STINKY.

Jamison Fawkes!

Go back to previous thread and read people talking about this earlier.

does that mean dva will be your daughter?
because shes shit

>Symmetra just overtook D.va as my most played.

How did things go so wrong?

What sensitivity does /owg/ play on? I just cranked it down to 8 from the 35 default and I cannot fucking believe how much better my aim is. I'm legit mad I haven't been playing like this the whole time.

tfw my most played go
Lucio
Mercy
Zenyatta

what was in the secret 3 am ptr and regular overwatch patch?

800dpi on 7 sen

>Genji slowly climbing to my second-most-used

He's too fun

max

Here ya go

What if Sombra only needs to get to 23% and it was all just another joke INFORMATION IS POWER ;^)

Is BugChaserTracer still on?

We balance the game by buffing everyone:
>All Reaper's shots are critical from behind, and shadowstep has no cooldown.
>Genji's deflect now works like Dva's DM, it can be activated and stopped freely.
>Widow's grappling hook has no cooldown. All her shots are critical during her ult.
>Reinhardt's charge a 3 second cooldown, and he's immune to melee attacks except his own hammer and Genji's ult.
>Pharah has 50 armor. She can boost herself in any direction in the air up to 3 times in quick succession (think of Tracer's blink)
>Torbjörn can hack enemy turrets from 20 meters away, taking control of them for 6 seconds (12 second cooldown), also during molten core. He can heal Bastion with his hammer.
>Winston can eat a banana every 6 seconds to heal 100 dmg (he can move and attack while healing), He also drops a banana peal that stuns 1 person for 2,5 seconds, doing 50 damage. He has a Donkey Kong skin.
>Symmetra provides 50 shield. Her beam now works like Winston's, locking on to multiple targets. Turrets can be attached to people, both allies and enemies. You can destroy enemy turrets attached to teammates, but also certain abilities like cryo-freeze and wraith form get rid of them.

I honestly believe it'll start shooting up once it reaches that
I don't remember the exact calculations but I think it's set to hit 23% on a Tuesday or some day before

>Nano boosted Reinhardt covered in Sym turrets.

me in the middle

tracer is my boyfriend do not touch

Go on...

what is tracer going to do with that spike?

Daily reminder Pharah is nothing like her mother and is completely socially retarded. Let's bully her.

whose cum is that

mine

movin' with the payload~

Fareeha is cute!

stop playing mercy

uhhh why does she have limbs?

agreed

How Tracer became caught in time:
>Winston created a prototype cronal accelerator
>Tracer used it in combat and took a liking to it
>after a while Tracer was finding new and incredibly innovative uses for it
>about 7 years before the fall of Overwatch she found one use in particular that she became addicted to and she used the cronal accelerator so much in such a short time span that it became integral to her physical form
>after a dinner of one of Symettra's world famous extra spicy chicken tikka masala, naan, and beef rogan josh dinners Tracer and the rest of Overwatch began to feel an uneasiness in their stomachs
>a meeting was called and it was agreed that since Zarya broke the only toilet in Watchpoint: Gibraltar again that Tracer will be their designated toilet
>every member of Overwatch took turns pissing and shitting vile streams of dark, painful capsicum-laden sludge down Tracer's excited open mouth
>she swallowed every ounce of it with a smile
>after a few hours of this she was full ready for the final payoff
>as her anus expanded and began to expel the biggest mountain of shit ever witnessed she grew excited with anticipation
>because she knew this was not over, it was only the beginning
>a pile that Mount Everest would envy began inching out gaping her anus centimeter by centimeter slowly but surely
>until finally one big push expelled the remnants of all the other team's dinners in a grand finale
>Lena spasms and moans in delight as she has the most intense rush of dopamine dumps itself in her broken mind
>she shouts "CHEERS LOVE, CALVARY'S HERE!" in a shaky submissive tone
>she immediately spams the recall button on her cronal accelerator repeating the process for what amounts to millions upon millions of years

Anyone play on PS4?
I just picked up the game

>consoles
please delete this

I know you're shitposting but please make your shitposts lore-compatible
youtu.be/27LPGldyY7M

>a time span that, had it gone naturally in a forward direction would've encompassed the beginning of creation itself
>it would see the creation of celestial bodies, galaxies, stars illuminating what was once a vast empty space
>a time span that to Tracer in her sinful carnation would be a blink of an eye
>primordial lifeforms evolved from mere cells to complex beings, great beasts roamed the seas, then giant reptiles roamed the lands until finally in what in the grand scale of life would be a quick succession mammals and then humans would rise
>all of this would lead up to one thing
>Lena taking a mountainous Earth shattering shit over and over for sexual gratification
>the events of Overwatch unfold but every time Tracer uses her recall ability it harkens back to that fateful night even for a few split seconds
>her anus quivers at the thought
>all she can muster is a simple "ever get that feeling of deja-vu?"
>because she does, and it is this moment she craves that feeling of deja-vu for
>this is what she lives for

do you think at some point they would do a rework of an entire heroes abilities?

youtube.com/watch?v=euQjaCjnRGU
MUHHHHH DIKKKKKKKKKK

*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

8.5 @ 400 dpi

Symmetra needs it

Micheal Chu should hire you.

They might pull a TF2 and add loadouts, and it all goes downhill from there

I think he's just shitposting

no STOP posting your autistic ass animation just STOP its NOT GOOD

Is it so much to ask for canon shitposting?

;)

Yup. Me and a few other anons I believe.

Does LuceDog's ult make comrades in the AoE actually invulnerable like Zens ult or am I just seeing shit?

zens ult does not make comrades invulnerable

another idiot who fell for the dpi = pointer speed meme

why are there so many of them

>tfw played soldier so much i've come to love him
Soldier is too good for this world

What do you do when you have been nipple-boosted?

you poop in your own butt

Yeah dude. I only play on PS4 because of my lack of a decent gaming rig but the community is very large so finding a game won't take long. Hell, over here in NZ it takes 3 minutes in skirmish at the worst of times.

>still thick without being a flabby blob

Literally perfect

>s76 mains

why

>VERY FAST dva and soldier moving at INCREDIBLY HIHG SPEED

Best design
Best lore

more sluts please

he's the easiest character in the game to carry with
There have been so many times where I play poor to average and my team does nothing, but then I start playing well and the whole team starts getting its shit together

when is competitive mode coming back jesus christ

The only non-canon shitposting is the """lore""" Blizzard offers for this game.

They make the ages of characters not fit in with the timeline with pretty much every e-zine and short they shit out.

My explanation was much more poetic and I think it fits Lena's character better than that gay video you posted. I'm a Tracer main myself so I think I'd know a thing or two about her.

Here's 5 facts about her
1, Tracer is a girl
2. She's cute!
3. I love Tracer!
4. Tracer loves eating and taking shits
5. Tracer is the physical embodiment of someone taking a shit over and over again