Ford focus

What do you guys think of the newer focus'?

Found a 2014 ford focus se hatchback. It's manual and the dealer is trying to get rid of it because of that. Offered to sell for 11000. 44000 miles.

Sound alright?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

kbb.com/ford/focus/2014/se-hatchback-4d/?category=hatchback&intent=buy-used&pricetype=retail&condition=good&persistedcondition=very-good&quizconditions=&options=5376237|true&path=&vehicleid=390438&mileage=40000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sounds good to me

Judging by the wheels that's a titanium, which are DCT only. The DCT is the biggest source of complaints for the MK3, I'd look for 5spd version as they're much more reliable.

He says right in the post it's a manual

Do it OP

Only thing I would add is maybe try and make an offer for a bit less if they're already trying to get rid of it. Might save your self a little bit of money.

Oh, so pic is only semi related.

Apparently I need to
>readmore.jpg

No way you guys think I should? I was sure you were all gonna it shit

The sticker price was like at 14999. Just lowered it to 11000 without hesitation.

That's pretty close to KBB on these things, so while it's better than sticker, they might be willing to go lower.

It never hurts to ask.

For reference: kbb.com/ford/focus/2014/se-hatchback-4d/?category=hatchback&intent=buy-used&pricetype=retail&condition=good&persistedcondition=very-good&quizconditions=&options=5376237|true&path=&vehicleid=390438&mileage=40000

So the one you're looking at is an SE? How many miles? 11k for an essentially new car is breddy gud.

Yea I'm def gonna try

44000 miles and yes, an se.

Sweet dude, should be a fun car for you.

assmad gm fangirl spotted

The newer models with Ecoboost engine and torque converter are pretty damn fun to drive, very significant improvement from the older models with NA engines.

This. I just picked up a 2016 SE about 3 weeks ago to replace my gas hungry 2001 S10. I absolutely love this thing. I live in western NC, so I get to take this thing up and down mountains and through the Parkway. So much fun.

If the car has been sitting for a while then you could probably get it for even lower

nope, the golf or gti is much better on every level.

even reliability is probably on par considering ford

I want Ford shills to leave.

Hey. OP here. Got a 3400$ 04 mazda 3 hatch instead. thanks anyways lolz

>golf
>better than a focus

[insert meme image here]

you paid more than 1k for a 04 mazda, enjoy dat rust

E C O B O O S T
C
O
B
O
O
S
T

I like mine just fine.

If they're trying to offload a manual fast and cheap, it's obviously the USA, so expect a monkey model for your market.
But then, it's in a market of monkey models.