Dash thread?

Dash thread?

Reminder that "dial cluster" is plebian tier and "instrument binnacle" is fedora tier.

nice audi

Check em.

4300 redline? I'm sort of a car newfag but how come it redlines so low? What kind of car is it?

diesel, perhaps

My first car. 2000 sebring

Older picture.

kinda looks like my old audi
probably a vw diesel

Finds picture on Google. "Check em". Faggot

Also, check the /pog/ thread, it's the car in the middle of the top picture. Or...just stay mad.

2.5 V6 diesel. I don't know what the actual redline is as I never bother to rev it over 4k as it totally dies above it.

Obviously intended for:

You're a fucktard.

BTFO: the post

Still young… kinda.

The GOAT

>spreedo starts right of centre
>GOAT

Please no

Wtf, you'd think a Mk IV Supra would be the first thing photoshopped onto a catfish, but man....never realized a Camaro looked like one too until now.

I'm blind.

Where do you get glow gauges and stuff? Do you make them, or do you buy them somewhere? Also what about interior lights, I wanna put blue interior lights and glow gauges into a 2002 impala, but can't find anything for it

Never even look at the dash. Car has HUD so that's pretty much the only place I'm looking

Post pics of your c5 faggot

Shortly after I bought it. Only exterior difference now is wheels

>Cluster to 280
>Can't go over 250

What's it like not having a legit hardtop?

impressive, idling at just under 1/1000 rpm

You mean having a legit hardtop?

Kek. Never noticed that. I wonder who fucked that up

>not calling it a gauge cluster

I love driving my b6 a4 at night, that dash and the red glow from the lights above the centre console is comfy as fuck. Also smooth fm for that easy listening.

Don't talk to me unless your car has driven the circumference of the earth at least 10 times

wagovans, they worth it?

what car?

4th gen firebird, I believe the camaro used the same one

Thanks buddy

wouldn't pay over 2k for one but I love mine, prefer the 84-87 for the exterior looks and pre 87 for interiors

isnt an EF hatch the same shit?

ef is 88-91, and the most common civic wagon you will find will also be in that year range

pic related is my '86

and a 88-91 for reference on the difference in looks

Did you have to get your LCD screen replaced? The one in my A4 is full of broken lines and its hardly visible during the day. I would send the cluster away to have it done but I don't have a backup cluster.

Keep it smooth.

Can't say I've had to. Car is an 02 but I've had it for about a year so it could have been done at some point I suppose.

Heard of BMW's screens fucking up but not these, more problems to look forward to I suppose.

General Malfunctions

I know the feels bro. mine got the death it deserved. 50mph off the gravel face first into a tree

Fuck dude, now that I'm remembering it I can't believe how lucky I am.

some kind of Mercedes

heres a get in the q45

From an "unreliable" nissan

>dash
No that's what I have to tell the bitch to take her feet off of.
>Gauge cluster
>Instrument panel

I was talking to a basketball American he other day he asked me "how high it go on the dash"

Need I remind you to not call it a dash?

Reminder that audi is an overpriced VW tier.

Newfag, z06 c5s are based off of FRC c5s. One of the few Corvettes with an actual legitimate roof.

C6 z06 is a targa with a cf panel pasted on lol

Too lazy to take a pic from the gauge cluster.

Here comes the italian lover faggot.

Dude, haven't people said this times enough?

This board ain't for niggers, get the fuck out.

>this mad

mad about a delusional faggot that boast how is shitty undersized clapped out shitty italian car is the thing?

> lol

Your certainly went out of your way to let me know. Either you're mad or you just have nothing better to do.

Take a wild guess about what most people on Veeky Forums have to do.

Holy shit a full sized dial just for fuel meter lol

How'd you flip your car?

That's not a Camaro

>not a single bimmer
Let's fix that

Hard to talk about ever since the accident.

Let's also join the VAG club

Orange dash backlight a best

And the last dash pic I have. Guess them all.

God damn I fucking love your Civic. My parents had an EF wagon when they first came here in he late 80s and it was the coolest car ever.

>underaged
Get out

Is that a 407 or a 607?

Uncle's 407 1.6 HDi. Disgusting. Comfy but drives like a boat.

Reminder that these are called gauges, this is a dash.

Most cars idle that high for a minute until they warm up. Then, they idle at 600 rpm.

Must cars idle at 750-800 rpm.

They are poking fun at the fact the z06 tach says rpm divided by 1000 (rpm/1000)

Nope. Does start with an "M" though.

nah i think you're only cucked if you take a base model with a big motor

Audi 80?

Superb MK1 coming through

>yfw 16k miles

I just realised why this looks so fucked up, the numbers turn with the dash. Why would they do that? Otherwise looks nice.

Cute and comfy.

Nope, A3. this is Audi 80.
Most cars I've driven idle at 900rpm, only my mom's Megane idles at 750rpm.

Absolutely fucking disgursting.