/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3135

Saki Edition!

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/t6ie7yRG
bbc.com/news/world-asia-35407431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lilly.

Silly Pole.

Fascinating. What are you studying?
>these past few months have been more eventful than my entire year
Glad I could be a part of it.

>these past few months have been more eventful than my entire year

I can say the same thing about the past week or two, but compared to my whole life. Life is weird.

Yeah it's pretty warm here too. Surprising for the UK.

Gotta enjoy it while you can though.

Nah, I want my comfy autumn back

It's thundering where I am in the UK. Heaviest rain I've seen all year

What about winter, is winter comfy?

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

G'night, dood.

Yes, but not as comfy as autumn.

Rude! Weekend mode!

Autumn is greeeeeat

I'm glad you were apart of it too kiwianon.

And what is the plan for the weekend?

>Hanako(174)
I guess that answers my other question.

Nth for a happy Hana!

I wonder if anyone from /ksg/ will come to Kraków for the EU LCS, it would be cool to meet someone there.

what the fuck, i remember when the KSG was at game???

or has it more or less turned into a community

>kurwa
>plays lol

Disgusting.

Right now I'm sitting with my guitar and WoW launched in the background on my PC. Gonna stay that way for a while

I play both DotA and LoL, although I spend more time with LoL since my shit friends don't want to play DotA and I don't like to play with ruskies.
I'm not that bad at league though, it's fun to relax with friends or to do some marathons, playing Civ, drinking beer, smoking green. Fun.

The latter

I see. Have fun!

You're not doing yourself any favours.

Why? As soon as it's fun, I'm down with it.

Still practicing that "Wish you were here". Painful but fun. I also realized just today that papa Cash's "Hurt" is relatively simple to play so...

Good morning guys.

Thanks doc.

And I'm judging you for it.

Fascinating.

G'morning, dood.

KS is definitely talked about still, but its more or less a community now.

I'm trying to play through Shizune arc for the 1st time but I'm beginning to really dislike her. Was that the intented effect?

Yes.

Hey there, how's it goin'?

Kind of. She can be a bit caustic on the outside.

Yea, you either hate Shizune or you love her. There's not really an inbetween.

You just don't like tsunderes or slice of life stories. And Shizunes has a lot of subtext and foreshadowing that wouldn't be clear unless you replayed it.

It goes good.

>on the outside
the inside is also full of bile.
She might also be kind of good looking if you're into that.

Basically, yeah.

I usually like tsunderes. Smug bitches with glasses are something I generally dislike though

what vn

Steins Gate

Shizune is a new dimension of smug bitch, don't worry. She's hardly likeable.

midnightly misha appreciation post

Praise the drills

Good.
Good.

sakisaki

Hey all! How's everyone's weekend so far?

Alright, time to prepare to do some heavy hauling work today.

Morning man, I'm good. How bout you, anything good happen recently?

Oh, hey there man, good to see you.
Just doing what I posted in my previous post. What about you, any plans for today?

Pretty alright, although I'm craving unhealthy food right now.

Lazy, hot, pretty damn good. Downloading some movies for the evening right now.

I can relate, though I'm trying to resist. Bought some ground beef anyway, just in case.

I'm fine thanks, and good. Nothing amazing, but nothing bad either, so I can't complain. Yourself?

Hey Ken, you mean like actual physical activity? And no, probably just some drawing. I started on that Lilly from yesterday again 'cause I realised her hair looked nothing like hers. so I've been doing that for the past few hours

Story of my life user! I really need to lose some weight haha. Well as long as you eat it in moderation it should be fine

Oh what you gonna watch?

I'm pretty thin, but I'm trying to eat healthy and tone up and all that jazz... it's especially bad because it's just a two minute walk to the supermarket, makes resisting really hard.
So you have some extra squish, huh?

I'm on a bit of a bat-streak, downloading "Under the red hood" and "The killing joke" right now

Hopefully something good will happen soon then man.
>Yourself?
Everything's just good man.

Jesus christ what could there possibly be more to "discuss" about this game?
Why are these shitty threads STILL active?

You just gotta stay strong dude, and good for yuo! It's something we all should do

Yeah, I wouldn't say I was fat (due to me being relatively tall I can carry the weight somewhat well) but I'm definitely overweight. Something I really need to tackle, but this last year hasn't been to good for me, so I just gorge haha

Oh nice, hope you have a fun time
I didn't know there was a killing joke film, only the comic book. I've never really been to into comics and stuff myself

Great!

G'morning, dood.
It's been good.

>Hey Ken, you mean like actual physical activity?
Hey, I do that sometimes! This job is particularly heavy though, big stuff like beds.
>her hair looked nothing like her
Hmm, it was a little off maybe, a bit high at the top, I didn't think it was too bad though. Look forward to seeing what you do with it.
It helps some artists to outline the complete head shape as if the character were bald first, and then add in the hair with that as a guide.

Are you the usual movie guy?

Thanks doc.

You may eat more, but you have to exercise more!

Good morning folks! Anyone else's house get struck by lightening last night? Scared the fucking shit out of me hahaha.
How are you all today?
Also, finished that short Hana story for SHG, if anyone else wants to check it out. pastebin.com/t6ie7yRG

G'morning, degenerate.
It goes good, you?

>Anyone else's house get struck by lightening last night?
No but yesterday was a torrential downpour.

Morning man, I'm good, the rain left Texas though, so I guess it headed North. How bout you, anything good happen recently?

I know that feel man, during the peak of my depression I gained 50 pounds within half a year. Granted, I was a 100-pound anorexic wreck before that so it wasn't too too bad, but it still felt awful and fucked badly with my habits. Oh well, I guess I'm back on track now.

I wonder if my eating disorder problems are the reason why I love chubby chicks so much.

Good morning. Still clear blue skies over here.
Doing good here too.
Still gotta catch up on reading at least some of your stuff.
How are you doing?

Morning buddy.

Pretty true. Though Shizune is a very special kind of tsundere.

Could actually see bouts of constant lighting off in the distance last night, but couldn't hear the thunder, it was far off.

It turns out, crippling feels from VNs actually diminishes your appetite. I'm on a cut right now, trying to drop ~10-15 pounds and work on that six pack. lol

>Inverse
>Hehehe
Other than that, it was a good read. I didn't give you enough credit, undertaker.

>I didn't know there was a killing joke film
They released it pretty recently, so yeah, hte movie is out there.

Define "usual"

You used my idea! That's awesome. Cute little story.

Did you watch Demolition Man yet?

Morning user, and that's good

Oh, hope you don't hurt yourself!

Hey dude, just got your note. replied as-well

It's good you got you got it sorted. Do you have any tips?
And maybe ;)

Hey Irish, hope it goes well. You need to be in good shape where you're going

Thanks for letting me know, will have to check it out

Good morning. See, I love rain, just not being awoken by a blinding white light followed by the loudest thing I've ever heard hahaha
I'm doin pretty fine, Texas-bro. About to head out and donate Plasma, glad to hear you're good as well.
Oh hey, nice. Good preference haha
I'm doing well Kneji! Happy to hear you're good, and I'll look forward to hearing what you think!
It must have been a hell of a storm. Where are you at?
DAMMIT I KNEW IT STUPID AUTOCORRECT
I fixed it
I actually was like developing one kinda like it, but Tanabata was completely out of left field and I was hitting myself for it not being the first thing to come to mind haha
I'm glad you liked it, applying image now!

For me it helps when I have a certain thing I can occupy myself with when the cravings come - some small workout, breathing exercise, listening to music, playing an instrument or whatever you enjoy.
Another thing is calculating how much money you spend on food you eat in excess and saving up all the money you don't spend on junk food so you can buy something nice with it.
Cut out soft drinks from your diet if at all possible - drink lots of water, unsweetened tea, milk and maybe juice instead.
Cook your own food if you have the time.
And lastly, don't have any unhealthy food at home at all - the easier it is to binge, the sooner you will give in. Instead try to find healthy food that tastes good whenever you feel the need to treat yourself.

These are the big ones for me.

>pastebin.com/t6ie7yRG
Pretty damn cute to be honest. Good morning degenerate!
>hehehe
Looks like someone inspired you... squeak

Was I supposed to? Well I think I have seen it on tv years ago

I'll give you a heads up if it's worth watching if you wanna

Central Texas

>Reading this with a 2Ltr bottle of coke and a half eaten can of pringles in hand
:(
Thanks for the tips dude, I'll try to apply them. I am trying to drink more water, so thats at least one thing I'm doing

Please do!

Eating unhealthily is how I live my life lol. This hasn't been good for my gf though haha she's already gained a few pounds since we met.
Lol thank you! And maybe sort of just a bit lol.
Ey, you and Texas bro! That makes two
I fuckin wish I had some pringles holy shit

Okay guys, gotta go for a bit! I'll try to phone-post, but we'll see! Bye!

>glad to hear you're good as well
Thanks man, hope the donation goes well.
You're confusing Kenji man.
Which city man?

North Austin. Nice area, but I'd rather be somewhere else.

Well it was certainly interesting.
I don't think I'll look too hard into logic and continuity for it.

You give me too much credit.

Holy shit dude we're practically neighbors.

See you dude, will update you

Oh shit man, that's where I live too.
That makes 3 man.

Mornin' neighbor(s)
haha

Aww but I wanted to fat post with you

>2Ltr bottle of coke
At least be classy and pour yourself one glass at a time.
Pringles isn't the worst but you could use something else to balance it out.
Do they call pringles 'chips' in your country?

Hmm, sounds comfy.

How tall are you?

For sure!

Are you talking about crisps?

>tfw your country is an amalgamation of bastardised English and proper English.

I do pour it into a glass, but I still have the bottle filled with not-yet-drunk coke

Nah we call chips crisps here, but because pringles are so different to "Walkers" (our "Lay's", owned but the same company) we typically refer to pringles as pringles

Remember man, losing weight doesn't mean you have to give up tasty things, it just means eating then in moderation and finding healthier, but also tasty alternatives. When my bf was here we were cooking healthy food all the time and were still living like kangs and shit.

Example: I'm eating low-fat yoghurt with a splash of honey right now - cheap, filling, full of protein and also fucking delicious.

Whoops, skipped you. 5'8.

I give you enough credit

>so many texas people
>we are all going to get shot soon

Same goes in the US. Lays are 'chips' just pringles are pringles.

Here, have an article about an inspiring cripple.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-35407431

Well, they are called that too, on the box...
I think it's just pringles' fault

Ah, well alright.
Pringles are technically called crisps by what it says on the tube, because they're processed and not whole cut like regular chips, we usually call them just chips, or yeah, pringles.

Now that's what I call a good ol' fashioned round-up.

I'll have to look up some alternatives like you said, because if I can lose weight but still enjoy food, that would be the dream

Makes sense haha, pringles are quite different

Oh I didn't realise there was a legal difference between them, I just thought it was a different way to say the same thing
So it seems like it's the same on both sides of the pond

How many other VNs have you played, /ksg/? Be honest.

Sweet, managed to grab wifi here
Thanks! Yea haha it was kinda a "on the whim" instead of super researched lol
You guys should all meet up and kill whoever doesn't say "Lilly a best"
Lol I don't have those pics saved to my phone, user.
Pepsi master race
I actually sorta wanna see what that guy could make if he actually tried for this pic haha
This is the only one I've ever played. I played some Love Hina flash game kinda like it, but it took all of an hour so I don't really count it

6 not including KS.

>Well, they are called that too, on the box...
It was a joke.
Here we call 'crisps' chips and we call fries 'chips'

>Thanks!
You're welcome

>Pepsi
>Master race
Pick one.

Seems that way, for the most part.
Soda-wise, I'd recommend trying some diet dr. pepper if you haven't and it's in your area, it really is pretty good.

Very few all the way through, they don't grab me like KS did. There's stuff like Planetarian but that was short enough to go through nice and smooth.

>love hina flash game
>tfw I know the one
OK yeah I did a million of those as a kid, they're not quite proper VNs though, dating sims feel different to me, more about grinding and using items and other resources at key times as opposed to a story with solid decisions.

Well, it does say it on the box.

>pepsi

Dr. Pepper is where it's at man

None. It is a genre almost devoid of any real literary significance.