Previous: >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
Part 1
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
Part 2
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160822.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
>Summer Gacha part 2:
Arturia Archer 5*
Marie Caster 4*
Martha Ruler 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Nightingale CE: Guts (1 turn), NP gain by 15% - Oil and Cement drops +1
5* In the navy CE: Quick cards by 10%, NP starts at 50% - Ishuca alloy and Iron drops +1
4* Edison & Co CE: Recover 200 HP per turn, Arts cards by 8% - Eadrom alloy and Stone drops +1
3* Dr.P CE: reduction of damage from status (-100), Debuff resist up by 5% - Realta alloy and Wood drops +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
New servants ascension
imgur.com/gallery/jRWf7

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10
- Upcoming Prisma Ilya event confirmed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Complete materials
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fczmk2isqcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love this Oni!

snek thread

ugly

Umu!

rude

I want to roll Ibaraki. Not because I want her. Oh no. This is my revenge.

I'm going to roll her one day. And then I'm going to raise her to bond 5. That's when my revenge will start. When she's at her happiest.

First, she'll be taken out of every team. That'll upset her a bit, but she'll think I love her so much it doesn't matter. Ohoho. Then I'll unlock her. Every time I level servants up, there will be a part of her, just a small bit, that is fearful of being eaten up by other, better servants. Eventually this will gorw, and every time I go to Da Vinci's whorehouse Ibaraki will break out into cold sweats, wondering if today is the day I finally make a mistake.

And then I'll put her in My room. Her fears quelled, she'll be over the moon, thinking that Master really does still love her, and she wasn't wrong to stop hoping. That's when I'll finally exact my revenge.

That's when I'll burn her for mana prisms. In her last moments, she'll still be thinking that master loves her, not understanding why it hurts so much. And then, at the very last, I'll tell her. I never really loved you Ibaraki, I always hated you for what you did. Before she even gets a chance to cry, she'll be crushed into mana prisms, and thus my revenge will be complete.

I will never forgive Ibaraki for not being a welfare from her awful event. And mark my words, she will suffer for it.

Do you think loli Medusa will still be bully by little big sisters?

user please, this pasta is stale.

*tackleglomps my praetor and notices his bulging ROMA*
UmU What's this...?

Xth for best Lancer

t.butthurt Ibarakifag

If she looks like her sisters and hasn't grown, I doubt it. They'll probably be conflicted about whether to bully her or not.

I'm out of Apples and just started to bee ee eeeeeeee

Ramesses!

Please assign these character the rarity you want
>Caster Ilya
>Archer Kuro
>Caster Miyu
>Caster Bazette
>Archer Angelica
>Berserker Beatrice

2 SSR 4 SR, go

Big sisters will bully their younger siblings no matter how big they are

Doki doki~

servant when?

> caster illya 5*
> archer kuro 4*
> caster miyu 5*
> caster bazette
more like berserker, at 4* or 5*
> Archer Angelica
Easy 5* for DW. or 4*
> Berserker Beatrice 4*
definitely a 4*

But user, the pasta is about you being butthurt at not getting her as a welfare servant?

SSR

Caster Illya
Archer Kuro

SR (welfare)
Caster Miyu

SR
Caster Bazette
Archer Angelica
Berserker Beatrice (she would probably be 3*)

Sometimes I wish Nightingale has offensive NP just so I can put her in this list and give her nickname Bagserk.

>implying I made the pasta
Ibarakifags, everyone.

>Upcoming Prisma Ilya event confirmed
bullshit. proofs?

Source: My ass

SSR Mahou Shoujo Arturia Lily

One of the nip magazines.

Fuck off retarded redditor

Go look at the previous threads you lazy fuck.

I know you didn't user, i was in the thread it was made.
You seem rather angry at Ibaraki, user. Did something happen?

so you cant even give sorce? k. ty for wasting my time gilshitters

I'm not angry at all, I just thought it was funny. Nothing against Ibaraki really, she's cute. especially when she's getting bullied

anytime reddit :^)

Do not bully the Oni!

>only one above 100k
Scat strong

@153051926
Pathetic

Does Medb want fucked Gudako? Does Gudako had dicks?

We'll know once we get an interlude. Although if so, probably only the male master.

Just use Scathach dick runes

>Sanson Anti Trait buff - 60%
Doesn't he have two of them so that goes to 120%?

Anyone remember this?

wow, nobu sucks ass in and out of game

Guys if i refund through email.How much chances do i have for it to succeed?Let's say my excuse are sibling problems

You face many, but the end is sigh.

First Ruler Martha 30% Atk up is actually 20%
Second Ruler Martha 20% card bonus is actually 20% Atk up
Looks like MHX could break the 100k too if vs Saber Class Saberface

How is it possible that Gae Bolg > Gungnir?

>SSR
Illya

>SR
Kuro and Miyu

>good joke, Shirou, Luvia or Rin have better chance of appearing
Angelica, Beatrice and Bazett.

The thing is, I'm not sure how two anti trait buff will stack, multiplicative or additive. Same goes for Raikou.

But for Sanson, his Anatomy Study deals extra damage against Human type enemy, while servants has Humanoid trait, which according to Cirno is two different trait. While for Raikou, there are only three servant who are both Demonic and Sky/Earth, not so reliable to get those two buff stack.

For Nobunaga, most Sabers has riding which make her deals extra damage. Among the one who has Riding skills, only Three Sabers and six Riders has Divinity to made her Tenka Fubu effective. You're more likely to use her against Sabers who has Riding but not Divinity, if that's the case her damage output clocks around 32K, above Enuma Elish against non servant, below Seigi no Bomberman's..

The Irish are much more important in TM then the Scandinavians.

So if Prisma is now canon does that mean Bazett >>> Servants?

We don't know considering we've never seen Gungnir and just have EMIYA's heresay.

>Prisma
>Canon
Because they are in GO? Something non-canon in something non-canon doesn't somehow become canon.

>Looks like MHX could break the 100k too if vs Saber Class Saberface
Looks like it, though if you consider the classes advantages for everyone there are probably several others who break the 100k

Martha has 10% defense down buff before her NP deals damage.

But you're right, about the second one is mistaken on my part.

lol canonfags must be super salty that Prisma now = F/Z = F/SN = F/E

Even if it is, it is only possible in Prisma universe where Irish runes can automatically revive if your heart is crushed and Shirou can project divine constructions with ease.

Also, remember the author say to not take Prisma seriously.

>uncle vlad that bad

what the fuck?

No, Prisma does make the distinction that "shadow copies" are weaker than the actual servants. Except for Gilgamesh since it was sitting at a leyline forever gathering shit tons of prana.

>GO
>non-cannon
But that's wrong.

That is Shisou's maximum potential.

The other with anti trait is only at 100% overcharge.

Nasu said not to take his normal shit too seriously and look how that turned out.

He has actually never said that.

>Don't think too hard about it - Nasu

Medb will teach Gudako how to do three or above simultaneous mana transfer.

It doesn't really make sense since Gungnir>Gram=Excalibur>Gae Bolg.

>Anatomy Study deals extra damage against Human type enemy, while servants has Humanoid trait, which according to Cirno is two different trait.
I just checked that on Cirno and wow, you're right. Looks like only random mobs have the Human trait. That's bloody worthless.

It's not. EMIYA was either bullshitting or he vastly underestimates Gungnir, considering that Odin apparently places strict restrictions on using his shit.

That was said about a very specific comment, not for everything.

This is the story of my life. I can't even give up on rolling completely and just focus on hoarding.
youtube.com/watch?v=fczmk2isqcM

Doujin when?

>Odin apparently places strict restrictions on using his shit.
That's really not confirmed just yet, the mats only mentioned as a possibility in Cascu's NP description.

Yes, I always forgot that Tarasque Roadroller applies defense before attack and not after

What?

He's said things along that line at least twice now, for parts of Ataraxia and Extra, and I believe he has also said something like that in his blog posts about some GO events. Nasu doesn't take his work as seriously as a lot of his fans.

The only one among ST Berserker who doesn't have his own attack buff.

I rolled Archer pirates. So it's only at overcharge that their NP damage is good before the low health feature of their NP? Or does this take into account the damage bonus?

wHAT IF SUDDEN PART THREE WITH SPEEDO SERVANTS?

The only thing similar he has said about GO is for Shiki event, which was basically a joke to put Shiki in the game.

I don't remember he has said anything about Extra.

I'm pretty sure that there's a part in Fragments where Bryn uses her runes for something and she's surprised that Odin's letting her use it. We've got two examples of it so far, it's probably safe to say he does.

It was when he was asked how Shiki and Arc showed up in the Extraverse IIRC.

>He doesn't have a mind of steel and rolls every bait gacha instead of hoarding for what he actually wants.
Waste all your quartz and die.

F**k all of you who constantly insult me.

Illya 5* for sure.
Kuro probably wellfare

none of the other shitters deserve 5*.

At least his NP can actually be pretty great in lore. I mean he gets advantageous bonuses against people who have evil alignment, people who are just plain evil, people who committed crimes, people with human physique, people who don't have a mind of steel, and people who were executed. His NP could probably hurt pretty badly against a lot of the asshole servants.

Arc was properly explained, Shiki was just a cameo. Videogames tend to do cameos like that, some even have endings based around cameos, that doesn't mean everything else is irrelevant just because of it.

This chart is calculated at 100% overcharge and their damage bonus is already activate at that, compared to Arash who doesn't have modifier increase at 100%.

Archer Sluts' bonus damage actually doesn't scale with overcharge actually, only with the low health.

If we define Sumanai servant by not breaking 20K barrier, Caster is the Sumanai class, while Archer are the only one spared from this disgrace.

>properly explained
They had living Turkeyhandle Arc pop in a setting where the moon is an alien and its implied that all the DAA shit climaxed before the game then just jump out into the void and leave. Nasu got asked in an interview to clarify and handwaved it with it just works. And it being a cameo doesn't somehow stop it from being an example of Nasu just doing whatever he feels like. It's the exact opposite.

Nasu is much less autistic then most of the people in these generals.

5* Illya, 4* Miyu and welfare 4* Kuro. Others aren't in the game.

Xuanzangs damage isn't that much higher then Medeas considering there's a 20 level and attack buff gap. Medea can spam hers better too.

Between Ilya and Kuro, one is limited SSR and the other is welfare.

The rest are CE.

He is the number 1 counter to EMIYA that's not named Rin, Saber or Ilya

Wait, so it's that low? Wasn't the NP part of why their rider versions are good?

>people actually think there is going to be more then one time limited SSR and one welfare in the prilya event

To be fair, Xuangzang still hasn't gotten her interlude NP upgrade yet, but Medea has it.

>tfw Waver + Jeanne + Nero NP3

It's like I'm doing single target damage to 3 enemies at once.

Odin not allowing people to use his (primordial?) runes isn't really proof that he would nerf his own spear. An argument could be made that he might prevent his spear from being used at all, but not that he would weaken it.

Anyways, Rho Aias is known to block multiple spears, including Durindana, better than it blocks Gae Bolg. And Durindana is a higher rank than Bolg, probably just like Gungnir. Blocking spears is its conceptual specialty. What makes it strange that it can block Gungnir? .

>NP Damage Grail Ascension.png

Everyone is at level 100.