help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Mods and Custom Content:

- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/RDKeBuTG
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Sims 1 + Complete Collection: pastebin.com/akQ8QXWq
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/m47uZqct

>Downloading Tray Files for Version Mismatch:
pastebin.com/aWC3Nc0T

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/TXiybiTu

>/tsg/ Sim Downloads:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WyivmPslqRVwU8eRLcY1a_SGFrdQ4qEVI1Oee3mXdTA/edit?usp=sharing

>Archive/Other Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

Other urls found in this thread:

thesimsresource.com/artists/MsBarrows/downloads/details/category/sims2-sets-objects/title/dont-tug-on-me-vertical-half-wall-set/id/744042/
discord.gg/2gmDxEw
thesimsresource.com/artists/NynaeveDesign/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-decor-miscellaneous/title/sonic-room-divider/id/1318027/
youtube.com/watch?v=fcYZjbeLNPY
games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
sims4updates.net/lots/daylesford-police-station-at-romerjon17-productions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit that op image of death kicks so much ass.

>someone posted

Good.
I thought this was gonna die with 0 replies.
Reviving a dead general is very hard if a new thread is not made quickly.

In sims3, is there a mod for half vertical wall? is it even possible?

I saw a picture, that sims2 has it.

I usually check first thing in the morning and throw out a bump, so you had good timing.

Pretty sure not, at least I've never seen a mod that does it.

Ah, sorry I didn't post the link. Vertical Half-Wall Set by MsBarrows

thesimsresource.com/artists/MsBarrows/downloads/details/category/sims2-sets-objects/title/dont-tug-on-me-vertical-half-wall-set/id/744042/

Oh ok, so this is basically just a rectangular decorative object made to look like a wall.

I guess. I wanted my bathroom, to look like this. The wall would be half rather than full to achieve this look.

I almost wonder if you could fake it using the backside of a tall dresser or something? That woodgrain is sexy as fuck.

Tried using Moveobjects cheat, nothing fits without covering the toilet slightly. I guess it could work if a right dresser/closet is found. And the texture can be changed, then it works.

>AshleeKim
Mornin'
>AshleeKimAshleeKimAshleeKimAshleeKim

>KimXena

>Kim

>KimXena

CIRCLEJERK/LEWDFAGS WELCOME

At this point I realized that any content is better than no content.

Crisis is really admiring Lydia this morning. If he says anything about a red rocket RUN

Because I usually never make threads, I fucked up and copy pasted an old one and forgot these.

>FAQ:Is TS4 worth playing yet?
Yes, TS4 is very much worth playing. They've added tons of free content in patches. Gamepacks and expansions have greatly increased the fun also. At least give it a pirate.

>Discord:
discord.gg/2gmDxEw

Fucking yes, I found something that might help me.

Link:thesimsresource.com/artists/NynaeveDesign/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-decor-miscellaneous/title/sonic-room-divider/id/1318027/

Looks like there's demons and abominations to clean up again.

I miss Sims 3. It was so much better than 4. I just wish it had lower performance requirement as the Sims 4.

>AshleeLydiaKimAshlee

She wants Lydia so badly but will never get her. Seems she's green with envy.

Play in 30fps and you don't need to play everything high, cause most options past medium you can't notice the changes.

Oh yeah, I sure miss the create-a-sim loading taking months, the hideous sims, the freezing every few seconds on a good pc, the wait for textures to load when you go to a new lot, the unpopulated public lots, no multitasking, no emotions.

Oh wait, no I don't.

Goddamnit son of a bitch ass monkey! Its stuck there forever because its outside the bounds of the lot!

Psych! WRONG NUMBA!
OOH! OOOH! OOOOH!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=fcYZjbeLNPY

>LydiaKimKimLydiaKim

speaking of smug stupid faces.. I think its time for foods.

Is there a way to install a toilet without using the wall?

I mean why is the toilet even using a wall if the plumbing goes under it.

shift ctrl C
bb.moveobjects on
enter

Ohhh, I feel stupid now. Thanks!

Easy mistake man.

Nah, its alright man.

>HeatherKim

>HeatherKimHeatherKim

>HeatherKimHeatherHeather

Guys, what's the point of developing skills as a child if they don't carry over to the teenage stage of sims' life?

>mfw I could kill any autist with my house designs
Nothing lines up, only the original roof is present, the new rooms have just a thin layer of concrete.
Random wall cover on the ouside because can't see it on no walls mode so who cares.
Different not aligned up floor lamp in all rooms, etc...
efficiency over design :^)

awww yeaaaaaaaaaah this is gonna be good

To finish the aspirations and get a boost to how fast they level them when they age.

I fucking hate you so much Heather.

It's the roof tools that trigger my autism. Fucking christ I hate TS4's roof tools, it'll just put holes in the ceiling for no good reason and you can't always fix them. There's just always going to be a fucking hole. This happened when I built my reproduction of my grandfather's spooky hotel.

>KimHarperHarperKimHarperKim

LOL

oh god, this is already perfect

>you will never fuck copgirl

Why am I even alive.

why are any of us alive?

to post sims 4 lewds?

Thank God for the discord. It's much faster to post lewds there than to the booru.

>KimHarperKim

>Meanwhile Lydia is jumping her car over exploding buses while firing guns out the window in slow motion.

>KimKimHarperKim

I forgot how cute sims 3 lydia was desu

>DispatchKimHarper

LOL the faces, the everything, so good

I'm a retard that's never pirated a game before. I managed to get The Sims 4 working last night, but it's the version without the gender slider patch thing. What do I do? I only downloaded this thing to make cute girly fuccbois have gay butt sex with each other.

You have to be fully updated to have that patch. But, since you're a pirate, the only way to do that is to download all the other pirated game/stuff/expansion packs.

What torrent did you download?

>BuzzKimBuzzKim

>KimBuzzKimBuzz

>KimBuzzKimBuzzKimBuzz

This one.

Uh.. No.. Not that one?
>Content Not Included
>Dine Out

Okay.

games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Download this and you'll be up to date.

Again.. NO!
>==>>NOTE: Games4theworld is not creating the crack for The Sims 4. If the Ultimate Fix is not up-to-date it means that we are waiting - just like you are - for someone from a Scene group to crack it, before we can update the Fix. Therefore please DO NOT ask us when a new Fix will be available, because WE DO NOT KNOW. Also note that none of the Scene groups have an "official" website, so cracks found elsewhere might be fake or contain viruses. Surveys are ALWAYS fake. Just be patient and you'll be rewarded. No one is going to work faster if everyone keeps shouting that THEY want it cracked RIGHT NOW. Just. Wait. Patiently.

???

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0af28b78a20423aa7a53ad2d478c7384c066371b&dn=The.Sims.4.Deluxe.Edition.v1.20.60.1020.Incl.Dine.Out&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337%2Fannounce

Here you go user. Open this via URL in your torrent. It might be in Asian language. If it is, open up rldOrigin.ini and make sure it says
Language=en_US

Thank you I'll give those a try.

Dear god that police department is sexy. I wonder if it can replace the default shitty one?

PSA: Morrigan is now Emmet Brown in everything but name. I'm keeping a running tally of references to his lines from BttF.

>Morrigan: We're here.
>Amanda: Where are we?
>Morrigan: Don't you want to know WHEN we are first?
>Jack: I feel sick.
>Morrigan: Don't worry. You'll know where the bathrooms are in a minute. Follow me.
>The group walks down a staircase and comes to a barred gate.
>Jack: I recogni....oooogh....it's that gate in the basement nobody opens!
>Amanda: We're in our own house!? Why are there two portals here?
>Morrigan: One is a departure gate. The other is an arrival gate.
>Morrigan unlocks the gate.
>Morrigan: After you, Jack. Don't worry, no-one's home.
>Jack runs for the nearest toilet.
>Amanda: So when are we?
>Morrigan: We left on October 21st, 2036. Today is May 21st, 2036.
>Amanda: Why'd we go back six months?
>Morrigan: To find out when the alien replaced Lauren.
>Amanda: How do you know the real Lauren's still here?
>Morrigan: I don't. And this time, I don't plan on pulling a gun on her to find out either.
>Amanda: Well we can't go up and ask her "are you an alien," right?
>Morrigan: Of course not.
>Jack returns.
>Jack: I know what to do. Sex strategy time.
>Amanda: Jack, no. Don't even-
>Jack: Come on, Mandy. All I'm going to do is rape my mother!
>Morrigan: Brilliant! The real Lauren knows you're her son and will resi- wait stop you can't-!
>Jack heads upstairs before Morrigan can finish.
>Morrigan: We have to stop him.
>Amanda: Why?
>Morrigan: He could change the future.

That reminds me I really need to get vampire teeth for Dio

>Amanda: To what?
>Morrigan: A future where Lauren isn't kidnapped, fake Lauren doesn't lie to Leo, he never kills himself, and our reason for traveling back in time disappears!
>Amanda: What does Dickhead assaulting his mom have to do with her eventual kidnapping?
>Morrigan: I don't know yet that's the problem! We'll be fine here, but the future we return to if we go forward six months could be very different!
>Morrigan grabs a piece of paper.

May 2036 --------------------- October 2036 (dead Leo)
\
\
------------- October 2036 (live Leo)

>Morrigan: THIS is the problem! We came back to May from an October where Leo died. Going into timelines where we don't know the other variables that have changed is too dangerous! What if we don't exist in that future? Anything could happen. We can't let Jack get to Lauren!
>Amanda: So how many variables could there be?
>Morrigan: Too many.
>Amanda and Morrigan start hearing noises coming from above their heads.
>*creak creak creak*
>Morrigan: We're too late.
>Amanda: Lauren better be an alien.

>Amanda runs as fast as she can to the source of the noise
>Amanda: JACK STO-
>She bursts into the bedroom to see Jack and Lauren already re-dressed and chatting.
>Jack: Too late Mandy. No one can resist the hy-
>Amanda: STOP.
>Morrigan catches up to Amanda.
>Morrigan: Lauren? You're real? Of course you are. You would've turned blue or something. Has Jack told you?
>Jack: Are you sure we should...?
>Morrigan: You did this Jack. Now we have to recruit her.
>Lauren: What is it this time, Morrigan? Time traveling reptilian overlords?
>Morrigan: I was right that time!
>Lauren: But it was still a waste of SCIA resources.
>Morrigan: But this isn't. Lauren, you're being hunted.

sims4updates.net/lots/daylesford-police-station-at-romerjon17-productions/

You might. Enable freebuild and see if it fits on the lot. Its 40x30

Same sim? I have so many old screenshots from old op images I've made.

Yes.

>Lauren: So the Leader of the Free World is going to have some aliens kidnap me.
>Then one of them will assume my form.
>And lie to Leo.
>Then he'll kill himself.
>Right?
>Morrigan: Remember the Bates case? I think he's using this method to kill Leo on purpose.
>Jack: Like poe-
>Mandy (Amanda): Jack.
>Jack: Mandy.
>Mandy: Stop.
>Lauren: Because an alien stole Lydia's face and misled our investigation? That's ridiculous. The odds of making contact with what's left of Sixam to get help are-
>Morrigan: Irrelevant for the Leader of the Free World. Nothing's impossible for him.

>Lauren: So what do we do? You have a plan, right Morrigan?
>Morrigan: Well I...no.
>Jack: Stop mom from getting kidnapped?
>Mandy: I can't believe I'm suggesting this.
>Morrigan: What?
>Mandy: Stay with her, Jack. Shadow her everywhere. And then when the aliens show up to take her away, we'll capture and interrogate them.
>Morrigan: You aren't thinking fourth dimensionally, Mandy! We can't interfere with our past selves or the timeline may not curve the same way! It's bad enough we've already involved past Lauren! The more we interfere, the greater the chance of something unexpected happening. All of our knowledge rests on the idea that the real Lauren was replaced by a fake. If that doesn't happen...
>Lauren: Leo lives. Having Jack with me, for instance at night when I'm alone, might be enough to stop them for getting me. He just has to stay out of sight when I'm around other sims.
>Mandy: Is this just an excuse for you to rape my brother?
>Lauren: Guilty as charged. Jealous?
>Mandy: Ew, no!
>Jack: It's not rape if I enjoy it!

Friendly reminder to fancy thread makers, if the thread dies don't just abandon ship, make a new one.

Regards, shitty OP.

Toddlers look rather unsettling in ts4's style

Children still have their emotions, while adults discovered that the world isn't that forgiving.

>BuzzKim

Also I just realized that toddler just looks like a larger, higher-poly model of the baby

Sasuga EA

>BuzzLydiaBuzzLydia

>Jack: Three months.
>Lauren: But still Sixam is burning.
>Jack: Good, you're the real Lauren.
Lauren: New password every day.
>Jack: Yep. Morrigan and Mandy are collaborating with some old friends in case there's a break-in.
>Lauren: Did you ever sleep with Agent Wingreen?
>Jack: Everyone's slept with Agent Wingreen, mom.
>Lauren: I miss you. You and Mandy's past selves got back from school in June. We were only alone in the house for about a month.
>Jack: The problem is Mandy stayed home a lot this past...well current summer. I was visiting old friends, girlfriends, that sort of thing.
>Lauren: Get around much? You're a lot like your father, you know.
>Jack: Is that how we ended up like this?
>Lauren chuckles to herself.
>Lauren: Maybe. You did start it, after all. When are you going to sleep with Mandy anyway?
>Jack: Do you want to get laid tonight?
>Lauren raises an eyebrow.
>Jack: Then don't talk about my sister. I can't keep it up when I think about her.
>Lauren: Guess I'm lucky you learned I'm your mom so late, then.

>HeatherKimLydia

OH SHIT! SOMEONE KILLED MOTHERFUCKIN' BOB!!

>they see my dick

You have too much free time, don't you

>Because an alien stole Lydia's face and misled our investigation
Heh, I actually used this character in one of my stories too. I try to read everything that gets posted here.

I must have missed that one.

Yea, she changed into Miriam so that Lydia wouldn't be able to hurt him but that backfired.

Oh now I remember. I remember the alien changing into Miriam. Then the real Miriam tortured the fake one.

>this thing is going up your ass tonight

>90 posts
>12 posters

it's worse than I thought.

dead

DEATH IS AN ILLUSION

bump

Pain an Suffering be thy name!

oh hello again