/hou/ - No one likes the tuna here edition

Previous Thread: THE NEWS:

Wednesday, June 22nd we are going to be watch The Fast and The Furious. The meetup place is still being decided but most likely it will be at the Whataburger on
Those who will be coming from afar try to come early, since at this time it will be rush hour. The ONLY showing is
at 7:00 PM so the time cannot be changed. We will leave whataburger at 6:25 or so so we can reach the theater by 6:30 and find good seats. I think 40 minutes should be a decent time for everyone to come, gives a lot of room for traffic.
I'll probably be at whataburger at 5:50PM or 6:00PM.
Details of the theater and tickets in this post I think GS400 will be coming as well, he has the stickers with him but I'm not sure how many are left. They will be distributed on the 22nd and they actually look damn good from what I can tell from the pictures.

There is some talk going on about a go kart scene, some people might be interested in those, look at previous thread for details.

This post has promoted the idea of people having roles in /hou/, it's a good idea and needs some serious organization.

There may be a /hou/ project car going on, if you're interested in that idea here it is. //

Links:

New to /hou/ or want some updates? Add yourself into the roster if you haven't already.
> docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8SQlAr_V43jeOt92yPrh0GXDmMcI2SYGbm3xP-XJkM/edit#gid=0

Missed out on the meet? Check out the pictures then.
> dropbox.com/sh/9kqqo9iawlhqq0h/AADG1-wnZGAv22PqzoB4zZX4a?dl=0

Make sure you download the app "Zello" and join the group /hou/
This is our form of communication when on the road, it's a walkie talkie app for iPhone and Android
> zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

First for whataburgers

I'M 2 FAST

I'M 2 FURIOUS

I'M 2 FAST FOR Y'ALL, MANE

Say what you'd like but its still a ferrari.

But it's more than you can afford, pal.

Right now it is, yeah. No clue why they're up in the high 100k range again. They where down in the 50k range a few years back.

The 355 that is.

Yeah, I would definitely take the Ferrari over that Supra any day, except without the convertible top.

>Yeah, I would definitely take the Ferrari over that Supra any day

>Take ferrari
>wait a few years
>ferrari triples in price
>buy 2 supras

I like your logic.

Hey man, don't get me wrong I love the Supra, one of my favorite cars, but cmon man, a Ferrari is a Ferrari.

>mfw my car has a metal luggage rack
>mfw I can attach as many glowsticks as I want to my car without damaging the paint

I knew I would find a use for that thing eventually.

But MGB-san, you'll need to put them on the front of the car because the only time we'll see your car is in our mirrors.

DAHAMN

>implying I won't be the lead car of the cruiser pack

Toppest of bantz though.

You and Dracula have to fight to the death for it.

>going against an undertaker when death is on the line

Dracula knows a thing or two about the dead.

I must reply for my people

What am I'm looking at.

Hnnng those are some sexy ass lights.

Oh it's just that whenever a Supra is mentioned someone from the SC community has to reply.

We need to get some /hou/ t-shirts

Holy shit, this. I'd pay out the ass for one.

I bought a SC400 T-Shirt last year from redbubble for about $16, I checked the prices again and they went upto $28.. wtf..
The one I bought had decent quality and even after multiple washes the print stayed on it. I'm not aware of other reputable custom t shirt websites but making a /hou/ T-shirt will definitely be cool.

time to get my inner Jew on.

Bump

>one of the most floggable and best sounding Ferraris ever produced

>meme status japanese TT i6 dildo

>not buying the superior and luxurious SC400 instead

Also Testarossa is best Ferarri

Speak for your sticker. 16 remain

One of them is missing a cloud other than that it's a working sticker.

Implying I'd fight. If MGBro wants to lead, it's not a problem. I have a laid-back attitude towards most things.

I would like a sticker.

I know y'all are toying with the idea of carting regularly but w-what about airsofting or paintball

I would like to put the jap sticker on my German car

>paintball
Sure

>wanting to reserve a sticker without namefagging

who are you newfriend?

How many people have german cars? E30? E36? GTI?

I bet it's GTI since he doesn't namefag

I am euro trash

OH SHIT

Dude wtf happened??

Please tell me this is an old pic.

Ded camry user here

Gonna check out Lexus today. Driving my mother's Nissan Rogue covered in Hillary stickers is painful and is driving me insane.

I'm expecting to get inheritence from my grandmother soon, so I'll use that on a new car or truck depending on what I choose. Hopefully I can come to see you guys at the next meet, or a meet in the fall/winter when I expect the inheritance to go through.

How about an actual gun range?

I know that's more of a /k/ thing, but I think having a meet or a mini meet at a range would be neat. I sold off all my airshit/paintball guns for real guns a few years ago.

What will you be looking for? Are you the same guy that was looking at the CT?

Yeah, but I'm sort of ruling out the CT. I'm going to be testing various IS and ES models.

Yeah dude look at the OP pic, its why my car is two colors.

>distracted driving

Good to know m8, they are both great cars. I personally like the ES more even though it is fwd. It's slightly bigger and more comfier than the IS. If you do plan to get an IS I wouldn't recommend the 250.. it's actually quite slow, but the design is fucking great tho.

I'd love one. Not sure if i'll be able to make it to FnF shenanigans though.

Get a new is350. Don't be that guy that's buys a new Lexus that can't outrun a 1998 gs400

Nice edge.

How is it edgy to prefer a Ferrari to a supra? It's normal.

Everyone will immediately recognize the Ferrari. However your supra will make you the envy of every man on the block.

It's not like I prefer any Ferrari to a supra either.. I'm a Toyota fanboi but damn it's a F355 the crux of 90s motoring

Alright there's only one fair way to do this. If you spoke up, you're getting a new sticker. If you come out of nowhere and the only sticker left is the one with the missing cloud, don't crai. Please.

If it's that big of a deal, I'd be happy with the one with the missing cloud; I'm not fussy and it's not a notable detractor.

how many are left, I kinda want one

Ill take NSX for $500 please.

Roll call for FnF

I don't think it is a big deal, no one is exactly jumping on an intact sticker. The kanji also has a small tear but it'll all glue up. Btw we should spend the premeet applying this sticker because applying it is a pretty autistic process

>Crossgender Tour

Lololol

Put me down as a "maybe". I want a sticker, but I don't really have a place to put it since I don't have a glass rear window.

Soup.

put it under the bonnet where it will be seeing the most

Maybe it'll fit on your vent windows or dare i say front and center on your windshield, but I don't know how well the sticker will hold up there, assuming you have wiper clearance

savage

MG just getting ripped left and right.

>implying the 12-volt MGB is unreliable Triumph trash
My car was built by true hardworking English craftsmen in Abingdon, not by petulant Marxist strikers in Liverpool.

Yeah, I thought of the vent windows right after I hit Post. It'll all come down to the size of the sticker; I really don't have much glass area.

I can't wait for my sticker

I'd like one but only if there's some left after the regulars get theirs.

But you were part of the OG crew at the first meet.

It's a pretty big sticker dasu

Some common items so you can tell

Thanks for your dox. Hope my sticker was worth it.

Alright I'll save one for you

>dox
>when we all show up in person
>with our license plates in full view

I bet you block your plate with your thumb when you take a picture of your car, too.

>remaining anonymous
>in a meet thread

I was planning on removing my license plates for the meet actually.

>implying you can dox off of anything in that photo

when has anybody on Veeky Forums done a bitch ass thing with dox?

You realize no one can realistically deduce any information from a license plate other than a law enforcement agent or private detective?

That's stupid. It's like you're TRYING to get a county sherrif to pull your ass over.

>having no plates

Sketch as fuck. May as well spray paint "fuck the police" on your car.

Fun fact: SC actually ordered the tuna at House of Pies.

Oh wow. That is bigger than my vent windows by a large margin. The only glass I can put that on IS my windshield.

Chill guys. Dam. It was a joke

Yeah, it's not like we have identifying characteristics like different cars or anything. We all drive identical rainbow-colored Miatas.

they are just looking out for you. At best you can run no front plate you just gotta crumple it up and leave it in your glovebox or trunk so you can show a cop on demand

The joke had to do with the fact a guy was "doxed" by a picture.

While they're gonna go ahead an believe everything in the thread though, in addition to having no plates on my car, i also own a 787b

we paranoia now

Most of the time, I run Year Of Manufacture plates on the car and keep the real ones in the glove box.

I don't have an intact '66, so I said close enough.

Lmao Riv your a cocksucker.

how often do you drive it?

I'll take on for sure

once every apex seal moon.

Lemme just put you on the list bro

Looks like I'm all out of stickers. I'll have more made this weekend.

I mean there's a gag entry on that list so I guess I can have one more taker

But nobody likes the tuna.

>149 was an amazingly fun drive
>want to make a weekly trip to unwind on that cozy road
>can't because that would probably eventually attract police attention and ruin it for the crew

this is true suffering

Lmao. I've ripped up that road about 5 different occasions. And on our official meet day? I heard about one cop on that entire run, and did not see any. It's actually a well known twisty road among biker fags. That's how I found out about it

I think the low cop presence might be due to a "you can haul ass on it and we'll look the other way but don't expect urgent help if you crash and burn" or maybe the low population density of the area

See y'all there

That's the wrong theatre

fuck i want that sticker so bad

i could quite possibly make it to the FnF screening
but it would be tough

can i buy tickets at the theater?
are there any plans afterwards?

Act like it's 2001 again.

No, that's the right one.

cargo pants, check
no grils, check
shitty tea bar, check
janky parking lot, check

yep, it's a 4chin meetup

>i used to go to happy teahouse a lot. that place is weird and almost as ghetto as postoak starbucks

>no grills

uh

>bringing your girlfriend to a car meet

I'm just going to show up to the theater and attempt to buy at the window so you're not alone. If they are sold out I'm buying another ticket and attending the fnf screen room because some fag who reserved their ticket will probably think theyre entitled to arrive late