Veeky Forums is dead

I've noticed that far less people go on Veeky Forums now. I only started to notice after the aftermath that was alphonse. It seemed like it was filled with anons and now its just gone. I cant be the only one who noticed right?

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/comparisons/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-vs-nissan-gt-r-nismo-porsche-911-turbo-s-comparison-test
blog.caranddriver.com/watch-the-2015-corvette-z06-absolutely-destroy-virginia-international-raceway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just Alphonse and I now

It's been slowing down for a few years. Once it became clear that there was little to no moderation, the only people who remained are the shitposters.

assmad gm fangirl spotted

caranddriver.com/comparisons/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-vs-nissan-gt-r-nismo-porsche-911-turbo-s-comparison-test

>not a nismo
try again

>literally only faster on one track

>this assmad
BTFO!!!

I don't want it to die. This is my home.

>panicking during summertime

Jesus Christ, you cunts

It clearly is faster you stupid fuck.

blog.caranddriver.com/watch-the-2015-corvette-z06-absolutely-destroy-virginia-international-raceway/

Veeky Forums has been dead, it's the same repetitive shit everyone clings to

>faster
see

Veeky Forums isnt entertaining for me like it used to be I only stick around for picture threads

no one is forcing you to stay gypsy

damn bruh how do you change the spark plugs on that bitch

We should do another lem/o/ns run

Your home is an igloo made out of SHIT!

Veeky Forums died when the shitposting died and well-known tripfags disappeared; both seemed to have happened in 2013

Veeky Forums is no longer my home board or my most frequented. Mods suck, shitposters suck, jannie can't keep up, no thread is free of Alphonse except DBT and DAT which don't interest me anyways. I will say goodbye to Veeky Forums soon enough

I don't post in dbt or dat threads because they're cancerous. Infact, they're literally the only thing I filtered on this entire site.

This is what this board should be about.

Daily reminder: half the board pretends to be Alphonse.

Daily Reminder: Half the board is indeed Alphonse on his hidemyass "unlimited IP" account

Don't think we don't know that's the goal of his(you) shit posting to begin with, is to try to make it seem like that is what people actually think. It's to: over time, make it seem like the community thinks the way he does, about the GTR, about GM, about the Ford GT. Lucky enough most people can see the difference.

Veeky Forums has been fine for me lately

except for the anime/weebs but that'll never end..

the ford gt is literally, meme's aside, better than the corvette. what are you talking about?

This board was actually good? Damn. I wish I saw that.

Now it's just GTR shit.

it was good before frosty

>all that and I misspelled something
Ford GT350 R*

You ask me it's still just as good as it was the first day I started browsing, you just get used to the board and the way people post so it seems like it's dead and there is nothing new

It's all about creating and posting oc, eventually others start creating and posting oc as well and that's where the real magic happens

Alphonse only likes Ford for the lulz. He hated Ford before LeMans. He'll hate Ford again in a week or two.

This.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

(You)

Yeah how do you do that when he spends all day everyday posting? He outposts the ENTIRE community in threads, replies, and photoshopped images of cherry picked corvette crashes/laptimes. Many have just given up on posting altogether.

not to mention he samefag argues with himself just to keep all his threads from 404. You cannot stop a fucked in the head furry NEET who can't do anything but post on an image board.

It's been like days since he filled the entire board with "Lord and savior" shit. An ENTIRE fucking board. Mods hate us. Or he's a fucking mod.

assmad gm fangirls spotted

I see the wound is still open from getting BTFO at lemans.

you simply ignore everything that is a shitpost, crying about shitposting in itself is shitposting

homophobe spotted

This nigga knows what's up. If everyone did this, Alphonse and Corey wouldn't exist.

filtered

Alphonse is obviously a mod, Veeky Forums is now a busrider shithole and I don't give a fuck about what happens to it.
Let it fucking rot.

I'm not a mod, silly. That's completely absurd. ;^)

With the new round of janitors I've noticed shitposts and troll threads getting deleted faster than they used to.

>literal triggered amerifat

kek

Not dead, certainly dying though.
Veeky Forums is easily one of the slowest threads on Veeky Forums.

The ecoboost shitposts were up for a long time. Do they even care nowadays?

I saw this in the R8 motortrend video.
Sasuga spaghetti makers. Didn't expect it.

Veeky Forums community is cyclical, usually in the summers it slows down and the shitters come out.

sadly it doesn't seem like that is the case this time around. this board was never much for original content, but the past month or two have been really bad. then again, it could be top gear to blame, when Veeky Forums was new everyone was parroting clarkson.

I'm dead

So much this. I can't believe some people take anything posted here seriously.

inb4 this thread gets deleted for flaming the shitty mods and janitors

manual fags btfo

It's only natural that cars as a hobby would be winding down as self-driving technology is introduced.

The natural decline of automobile interest in general is probably pretty comparable to the decline in Veeky Forums unique posters.

Personally I find the hobby to be intrinsically rewarding, and self-reflexive. There's little need to seek validation from others, and the desire to share what you know seems to have evaporated entirely.

Who the fuck is Alphonse

wat kar iz gud and car borked how 2 fix killed Veeky Forums, the paradigm shift between only hating the OP's car and being willing to help fag OPs vandalize other people's cars for a cool story (bro) did unspeakable things to the corpse of Veeky Forums

I quit posting here regularly in 2014 but it does seem better now than it was then despite what seems like less traffic.

>Implying you aren't Alphonse and you didn't make this thread like a pathetic same fag stroking his false ego

Alphonse is not a person.
It's an idea. Spreading from person to person like a disease.
You may not even realise it, but Alphonse is within us all. Filling up to the brim. Gently whispering "gm btfo" in our ears. Looking at the shitsh/o/w happening over here, like a watchful god.
Only the select few realise how to resist the disease and prevent it from spreading, but it's already too late and their struggle is useless.
You can't stop the Alphonse train, and the tracks are headed for Veeky Forums.
Leave.

It's kind of in a timeless vortex. I mean, 10 years ago it was all about miatas, RWD, and Initial D, LOL euros drive small cars, and manual master race.

Literally nothing changes here

It's summer. They're hiding from it.

seriously considering a trip at this point tbqhwy

shut the fuck up fatboy.

I still love this shithole. I'll continue to lurk.

Sure, I don't post as much, but Veeky Forums has the best people.

i used to think filtering was just a form of safe space but honestly I guess I should start using it

It is a safe space and you're a faggot so I'm not surprised you need to keep your precious feelings from getting hurt.

When was Veeky Forums actually created? I've only been here a few years.

well I would only use it for shit that never goes anywhere like BTFO and assmad

over my 4 years that I've been using Veeky Forums, I've learned to have absolutely no emotion towards anything on this site unless something is actually funny

>over my 4 years that I've been using Veeky Forums

Wow you're a real 4chin veteran!

>i posted the 2 year old picture again

Filter out the shit threads and comments,
all you're left with is decent content.

kek, I thought me being black was bad. Looking at ugly fat people makes me feel so much better about myself. ;^)

So take a new one to show where you're even fatter and more bald.

kek

If you want to feel better about yourself just look at some Veeky Forums meet up pics

Dude.... Nah

Why don't you post a more recent picture than? Oh wait your whole body probably doesn't fit in the camera lens anymore. I'm guessing your shitbox Maxima looks slammed whenever you sit on it.

damn i've been looking for this pic for literal years

Veeky Forums newfag here

The quality of this board is much higher than that of many others I frequent and I really like lurking here

Please keep it up famalams

All because we stopped talking about hoodpins

This really should be obvious hey. These users exist because the bait works. Sometimes you have to leave dumb shit people to do the dumb shit that they do without your reaction.

Don't feed the trolls & lurk moar.

(!)

I haven't frequented for a while and I've noticed a lot of generals, which tend to slow down traffic in miscellaneous threads.