pastebin.com/AHDygQzK
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
youtube.com/watch?v=dGjFeeKwpI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so how you guys liking the vanilla experience

can't even play the game, it's great!

Doggorinos

how do i into fire mage?

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D

Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0

Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras are BoP and there is no merchant to spend them at. They're used to update crafting gear, which does not require you to have a profession yourself. You can use them to update any crafted gear you might be wearing.

So, double gathering is actually a decent idea for Legion. You buy the gear off the AH, use your bloods on them, and then after you have no use anymore, you can just vendor any extras you get, while still making bank from all the stuff you can put on the AH

>get dread to spawn
>no one fucking attacks it
>someone finally attacks it
>he runs away
>it evades
>it's gone

Play arcane instead

good

This is what you sound like when you are buying out "limited" items.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGjFeeKwpI4

>minion of grumpus less than 100% gain in a year

Crafted gear in Legion is so far behind raid stuff it's pointless, even fully upgraded.

>You will never have a healer so dependent on your fat futa dick that they need to fuck before a normal dungeon's worth of healing, much less anything more difficult.

Why live?

>tfw leveling a paladin just to equip paladin only armor to transmog with my warrior

I just did this in SW twice in a row.

>few spreaders on the ah
>feels good man

WHERE DO MY EU GOYIMS PLAY AT?

>wanna play a black qt
>can't be brown femorc
>brown fem humans look bad in game

JUST

>open Veeky Forums
>Wow, Overwatch, and Hearthstone Generals are all on the front page

Damn it feels good to be in a Blizzard renaissance

>watching some leveling belf getting on the deeprun tram on a pvp server
I can respect that

So how does personal loot work with legacy raids? If I go back and solo a boss, will I only get 1 item even though it would otherwise drop more? Will mounts be 1% for everyone in the group, or will it be better to try and solo still?

rate my UI

Isn't crafted gear like 850 ilvl? Seems pretty good for people that don't raid.

>join Wrench a few months ago
>it was okay for a week or two
>suddenly a girl joins the guild
>everyone is sucking her clit and literally every few minutes someone compliments her
>in raiding, I'm one of the top DPS
>suddenly I'm removed from the raid team, and replace me with her, even though she has worse gear and experience
>find out later she does 1/4 of my DPS
>I ask why I was replaced
>apparently she "brings more to the team"
>during a raid, I go into the voip
>she's talking about how she lost her virginity, what her favourite fetishes are, her favourite positions, etc. while apparently wiping the entire raid on easy bosses, etc.
>check recently
>they never got past 3/13, which they were on when I left

Fucking hell. Never again.

How are resto shamans in Legion?

I don't think you can do PL when you're alone.

just like real life

>raiding with autistic finns

Kuvis....

>brown fem humans look bad in game

You look bad

you did a good job at making it look like garbage

i like it

the text is ugly though

Argent Dawn

stop avatarfagging with your shitty gnome

wut

The power of dumb people around pussy.
Seriously user. Never again.
The amount of shit that happens because of it.

Hi qt gnome

Why do you guys care about the Bloods? It's like says, crafted gear is useless. Why do you care about upgrading it? It'll be useful for like a month maybe at launch, by then your raid gear will be much better.

At least it's the end of "LFM old raid people only do for the mount, mount is reserved" groups.

So is sub the safest spec to main for artefact on rogue right now? Assassin seems to keep getting nerfed and I can't see combats insane rng potential escape a gutting either.

Stop crying like a little bitch because you can't downvote here

Help me decide what to main for Legion. I can dedicate myself to keeping two characters with the curve. I like all of these characters fantasy and playstyle. And any discussion about balance is basically a meme since it's impossible to know for sure at this point what will be strong or weak in Legion. Btw I mostly raid.

>Holy/Shadow Priest
>Blood/Unholy DK
>Triple spec Monk
>Outlaw Rogue

>Wellspring heals for 25% of normal value on full-health targets, if it has more than 6 targets.

L0L

Question: How does one RP a Death Knight without falling into the whole "wah I'm dead" or "I'm insane guise lol kill everything XD" shtick? I'm gonna roll one later today and would like some input on how to properly play one along with advice on how different races act as DK's.

press button 1 until you get a proc to press button 2 which then follows up with a combo of button 1 and 3

rate this mog

Why would they replace their top DPS instead of a middle or bottom DPS with this girl?

Your story is fish as fuck.

but i can do something else :^)

Ravencrest/Grim Batol

What's the best healer class and dps class for 2v2 currently?

Find me in Stormwind and get a 500g reward! Only applies to people on Argent Dawn - EU, of course.

You'll do fuckin nothin

>someone unironically plays with those textures

MASSIVE TEXTURE UPDATE WHEN BLIZZURD, FUCK YOUR RAIDS

tfw no cute femgnome to have adventures with

that's where you're wrong

Beast Mastery Hunter
Fire Mage
Enhancement Shaman
Protection Warrior
Vengeance Demon Hunter

WHICH DO I MAIN /wowg/

>plate wallpapered on to character
>walking on bare chainmail with no boots
0/10

Nah, there are black qts in real life.

They're rare tho.

doesn't mean shit if you luck out and get a titanforged piece out of heroics or LFR

Which one is a doggo

mixed

Literally wondered the same thing. I think it's because I was the newest member and they knew me the least, the rest of the guild were fucking circle jerkers.

that's not black that's mixed

>male playing female character
pffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>she will never claw her tiny hands into your belly as she rides your big human cock

>solo player
>mythic is impossible without joining a guild and sucking everyones dicks and making friends and attending appointments and begging for slots in raids

I'll probably quit playing legion when I reach that point again.

Anyone? I could really use the advice.

Whos ur favorite wowg tranny

Big "if".

why do female orcs get a perfect heroic looking human posture? it's not fair

Sub is going to be most stable spec the whole expansion for rogues.
That said the artifact ability for outlaw rogues is what balances them, mainly because it can be costly to use.

Prot warrior faggot.

what I hate about web 2.0 is all these brobible websites that shit up the internet with "have some hot women with no names list"

Nah, she's 100% black all BLM and shit now.

Decent desu

Are resto shamans good in Legion?!

Is this reliable?

If one of your parents is black, you're black.

It's like faggotry - if you suck just one dick, you're a fag. Doesn't matter if you fuck 100 vags after, you'll always be a fag who sucked a dick.

is that squirtle sick?

So is Legion actually going to be any good?

Na, ele shaman and unholy dk are bottom tier.

>elemental that high
but they're fucking garbage, how?

... KEN!

No. The balance is going to shift at 110. Characters don't have all of their Artifact stuff right now.

Yes, very.

Did you bully a healer today, /wowg/?

WOW token is worth 69k on EU right now. Should I sell now or will it be worth more closer to Legion release?

they're 50% blacks are basically like 90% black but you will NEVER find a 100% black who is even half as attractive as mixed blacks

dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

To early to say. WoD looked okay but they managed to completely drop the ball after release.

>using charts when there's no artifact

Did you force meme today?
Did you samefag a meme today?

>too scared to post other pic in case janny bans you again
Faggot

For what

What are the top tier DPS specs at 110 right now?

Play a healer, that's your (and my) best bet.

maybe for the first few months when EN is the only raid and a 15 ilvl difference is worth the effort but when NH hits, crafted gear and obliterum will plummet

meanwhile the more exclusive stuff made with BoS ie the crafted mounts will stay at a high price for the entire expansion

I'm having troubles deciding if I should play Frost or unholy DK in legion. Was going to play blood but guild already has tanks. Which one is easier to do well with for inhumanly bad garbage like me?

>leveling a destruction warlock then a holy priest
am I making a horrible mistake?

SW is phaesed noob

ele shaman and frost dk

>sucking a dick automatically makes you gay
>this is what insecure closet homos actually believe

The "successful" DKs, as in those who integrate in society well enough to be productive, aren't really the "I'm a twisted fucking psychopath" type. It's just the easiest path to take. They have cold personalities, but that's as much due to what they are as it is from how others treat them.

Look up established DK characters, read up about their background and what they're like to give you a general idea.

Look at each race and then ask yourself how traditional your character was when they were alive. How does becoming un-fucking-dead change those values? A draenei wholly believes in the Light, for example, but as an undead they become the one thing they hate the most.

Being DK is not a personality in and of itself, it's a filter that changes someone's life/personality in a profound way.

FIRE MAGE
OR
BM HUNTER

No, both of those classes are awesome,

What's the best way to do invasions at 80? All of stage three or just the first five bosses?