Does Ford acually expect people to buy this?

Does Ford acually expect people to buy this?
>$400,000 for a Ford?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.caranddriver.com/2017-ford-gt-production-limited-to-250-per-year-with-allocation-not-yet-decided/
caranddriver.com/features/2016-acura-nsx-dissected-powertrain-chassis-and-more-feature
fastestlaps.com/comparisons/a9ccmvtcjhmf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Of course not.

Considering the people who will probably end up getting chosen to buy one will have copious amounts of money, I don't think they will give a shit.

Now fuck off.

Yes, a fool and his money are easily parted. Plus they have to make back the cost of the BOP changes.

I tried to buy one yesterday. They are already all sold out.

>bop?
wut?

They already did, 3,500 people bought them in less than 20 days.
assmad gm fangirls spotted

You're not very bright.

t. gm fangirl

Yeah, the original Ford GT sold out before even one was made and the new one has done the same.

GTR fanboy BTFO

shhh or you will get BoPed

kek

WE WUZ CHAMPIONZ

they can and will sell out

#rekd

Considering it's engineered way better than the last Ford GT and they sell for nearly $400K+ these days for a low mileage one, I'd say yes they do expect people to buy it.

>not buying the superior NSX for the fraction of the price

Plebeians

They certainly aren't expecting a faggot like you to buy one.

how does the door open
and it doesnt look that good in blue desu

Its a limited production car with a good history. I think its more about limited production driving the cost up though.
I don't think they're making near 3500 of them. Maybe 3500 applied to buy it. But I think its around 500 being made.

My mistake, its 250 per year, and they havent said how long they'll produce it. My guess is however long the others lasted.

blog.caranddriver.com/2017-ford-gt-production-limited-to-250-per-year-with-allocation-not-yet-decided/

You can't. They sold out already.

it's a great investment opportunity

after it gets released people will pay at least a million to own the first car produced with the legendary ecoboost v6

bumper

bumping

I believe the word you were looking for is inferior, because that "NSX" is a POS.

Why are you bumping? Its been answered, you're just looking to shitpost.

unsage

They'll produce them for 4 years, so 1000 cars in total. First 500 have already been assigned to the applicants, though the lucky ones haven't been notified yet. Second wave starts sometime next year.

a POS that is nearly or just as fast as the Ford GT for less than half the price. It's probably built better too.

>haha, now that I copy pasted the memes from the others, im sure I'll look cooler :D

heres your you

>3800 lbs
>better

There's always next year.

How big is the Ford GT compared to other cars?

>buying Ford

>buying chevy

Isn't the GTR 3800 pounds?

The Ford GT isn't dumbass.

The ford GT is lightweight compared to the competition but that still doesn't justify the price tag

>paying 400k for a car that isn't German or Italian

>v6

Yes, it does you fucking retard. The entire body is made out of carbon fiber and the rest is aluminum alloy. The car literally will not weigh more than 2800 lbs.

> Rolls Royce is a thing

..and yet the heavy NSX with less horsepower is just as fast

If you take dollar for performance into account, The NSX blows the Ford GT out of the wate

oh its closer to 3000 lbs you fanboy

>nsx is just as fast
[citation needed]
[citation needed]

caranddriver.com/features/2016-acura-nsx-dissected-powertrain-chassis-and-more-feature
'
>0-60
2.7 seconds

>top speed
190 mph

No real stats about the Ford GT yet but I doubt it will be much faster.

>weighs a 1/2 ton less
>will destroy it around a track
>will beat it in literally every performance aspect besides 0-60
>your only response is "muh 0-60"

this expression indicates an amerifat's confussion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he cannot understand or respond to, ameribetics mumble "b-but it's faster to 60". This is usually followed by ad hominems attacks and straw grasping due to being uncapable of shooting the other person on the internet. There's a reason why americans aren't in charge of performance vehicles, the NSX is proof of how shitty they are.

>inb4 f-ford is american too
They're literally the only exception to this rule.

>will destroy it around a track
>will beat it in literally every performance aspect besides 0-60

[citation needed]

Can't wait for some lap times to come out so we can really start shitposting
>eurofag
Do you even own a car?

How was the gt40 even allowed to run, I thought le man's required cars running to have had production cars made within a certain volume

>he thinks anyone will track a $500k ford gt

poor people and their misconceptions lol

>can't wait for some lap times
Of the GT being FAR faster? It's funny, people like you were talking shit about the GT at Lemans until you got fucked. Now Ford is going to prove it again on the track. I'm taking a screenshot of all of your dumbass posts so I can laugh at you like I did with all the people who mocked the Ford at Lemans.
You can't buy a GT unless you sign a waiver saying you will drive the car constantly for at least a year or more. Ford will literally sue you if you lock it up in a garage to resale it later. There is going to be tons of social media footage of the GT, including lap times. Keep making excuses, cuck.

>18th place

lol ok

>still faster than LITERALLY every ferrari on the track
kek

>9th
Holy kek it's like Ford isn't even trying

>literally lost to a V6
Will the assmad ever end? Ford truly is GOAT.

>automatic
>V6

Ford more like shit

the 488 gtb and a 650s are way better and cheaper, but the GT is the best investment

>better
Not in performance.

trust me, in performance the GT cannot stand up with the 488 and the 650s

How much was the last gen Ford GT?

>trust me
Yes, just like the dumbasses who said Ford would never win at Lemans. Opinion discarded.
150,000 dollars, until it went up in value. It currently costs 500k.

>150,000 dollars
Damn that was a good deal, did they have the jew restrictions and applications?

let's start making a race car is different than making a streetcar, i don't see the the ford being easy to use as a mclaren and a ferrari, the GT is a V6, the others are V8 and weight the same.
the old ford gt doesn't cost 500k

>easy to use
Who fucking cares? Your argument was that they're faster. Which they're not. Holy shit, is everyone on this site a fucking retard?

why do you think they are gonna be faster, the 675 LT is cheaper and is as fast as an aventador, do you think that a GT is at the same level as a aventador SV, fuck me, the GT costs the same as F12 tdf or an aventador SV

>I'm not qualified to say, but i don't see the the ford being easy to use as a mclaren and a ferrari
Clearly an opinion worth listening to.
>the GT is a V6, the others are V8 and weight the same.
and are slower. Anything to add while you're on a roll?

>adventador SV
Yes, it will be faster than an Adventador. Especially, considering the adventador gets fucking rekt around a track compared to a McLaren 675 LT. If the GT will destroy the McLaren with ease why the fuck would an adventador be a challenge.

just wait for the performance tests and we will see if the ford gt can keep up with the other supercars, v6 with 600 hp

>implying the GT won't rape everything short of 750k aside from cars like radicals and bac monos
Ford destroys everyone when they enter a performance car in a market. Just look at the Raptor, or Shelby GT350R. Ford literally never fails to deliver. There's even a Shelby GT500 and Focus RS500 coming. You're fucking retarded if you think a McLaren 675LT is going to be a challenge for Ford.

dude, the aventador is one of the fastest cars around nurburgring, 4th place... if anything, it is the one who gets others rekt, and i hate lambos, but cant argue with facts

>performance
talks about a pickup and a mustang that doesn't like cars and coffee

I'm sorry. You were saying some something?

fastestlaps.com/comparisons/a9ccmvtcjhmf

wow, rekt

Balance of performance
Race officials do bullshit like adjust weight or restrictor sizes to "even the playing field"
They're sold out so yes.

Test

Collectors, rich Arabs, etc.

I'd probably buy one if I had that sort of cash to throw about without a second thought.

>the v8 in the mclaren cars is actually a nissan vrh from the r390 gt1

VAG and GM BTFO

kek

cant stop laughing at this

meme overload

>being this assmad @ ford domination

>cannot comprehend ford making better vehicles than german and japanese

hurrrr i still live in 1997

>2800 lbs

lookie here boys, we have a special retard that took fanboism to the next level.

That's literally why they're selling 250 of them fuckhead

This is as close as we'll ever get to homologation models.

Just kill me now senpai.

>250

Is independent c-pillar the new auto-meme?

Yeah your right. The 400k american car probably won't start on fire though

The reason why we care about zero to 60 is simple. No corners to worry about.

AERO
E
R
O

There's so much aero on the NSX you don't even know son.

IT'S LIKE WINGS, BUT BETTER

>"are things I don't understand a meme"
why don't you just kill yourself already??

I agree, this ford just doesn't drive like the Mclaren I own. Test drove the ford today and it felt like a car made by a truck company. 4/10 would not buy

bumping

i will wait for the nurburgring lap time

same

>3800 lbs

*smacks lips profusely*
HOL UP
*grabs dick*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*Robs a liquor store*
SO WAIT HOL UP
*Steals a bike*
SO YOU BE SAYIN