How do I speak to people/get a job with a lazy eye...

How do I speak to people/get a job with a lazy eye? I've been judge virtually my whole life and have had several types of surgery but they weren't successful.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpninfo.com/27737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hi user, youre here for your interview? Im Stacey from Human Re-EEEEW!

maybe do what asian girls do to make their eyes bigger, but just do it to the lazy eye?

jpninfo.com/27737

>And I talked to him just to be nice but after the cafe he ACTUALLY WENT IN FOR A KISS!

>mfw surgery was successful and no one can tell I had a messed up eye

So basically I'm doomed?

this or pic related

be open about it.

say something at the beginning like "as you see I have a lazy eye, had it since birth, but it doesnt obstruct me in any way"

then make a little joke about it, like "my eye is the only lazy part of me, you will see"

In hire you for the position of gypsy fortune teller.
How do you feel about headscarves?

>my eye is the only lazy part of me, you will see

kek

say that then offer them mints

always carry a few bags of mints for awkward situations like that

try r9k

>bags of mints
>bags of mints
>bags of mints

Wear an eyepatch and become a pirate

You'll have to get good at a skilled trade like carpenter and then people will think youre good. In the skilled trades, the weirder you look, the better people perceive your skills and talents.

Wear a fake pair of glasses preferably with thick rims and square. It could honestly even bring your suit look together. This way, when they look at you, they see glasses. Or, if they happen to notice your eye through the glasses they will say in their mind, "Well, shit. I guess that's why he's wearing glasses! No big!"

You just need to be subtle about it and I think this is the best way to go.

Wear an eyepatch. People will think it is an awesome thing. They will ask you about it, and you can just say you have muscle sensitivity to light, but you can still use both eyes when using a computer/driving/reading (whatever the job requires).

Also, the most effective treatment for lazy eye is to cover the other eye for long periods of time, forcing the lazy one to open more to increase visual acuity. Wear the eye patch on the lazy eye at work, wear it on the good eye the rest of the time, and eventually both problems will be solved.

I know this might be a joke but seriously, just wear an eye patch

The dwarf gets it. Look at Steve Buscemi. He is ugly as fuck, and although he is rich he won't fix his gross ass teeth because they get him work. Just try and find a way to turn it to your advantage.

Wear an eyepatch. Seriously.

just roll with it...no really I have a lazy eye from a childhood injury and I don't let it fuck with me. make jokes about it and shit. nothing you can do anyways

I personally would wear darker glasses.

In my opinion anyone that has an obvious difference from most people should embrace it and be obvious about it, not hide it.

Like that guy who posted last month about being 6'10 tall. Just laugh about it and point it out. Then it's like people can just not act like they have to avoid looking or mentioning it.

Lazy eye is not a big deal, and I don't see it holding you back in any career whatsoever.

The pic you posted is a world famous actor. The eye adds to his character.