The new BMW 3 will be built in Mexico

The new BMW 3 will be built in Mexico

>Looks like an Asian Transformer taking a shit

carscoops.com/2016/06/bmw-3-series-to-be-built-at-state-of.html

1. the 3 series will not look like in your pic, it's just an artists impression
2. hondas have been produced in mexico for a while now and nobody is complaining about honda reliability

I just found out both of my honda's were made in mexico

Feels bad, I thought at least my civic was glorious nippon steel

and nothing of value was lost

>davis
Post ignored

Hmm I wonder if they sell other cars that are made in Japan. I know that a lot of Lexuses are made in Japan (like my IS350).

what exactly did I say wrong in that post

3 series need to stay behind the wall

>Bmw fags wil defend this.

As far as I'm concerned Bmw stopped making cars after the last e46 rolled off the line.

no mexico plant made civics BTFO newfag

No Hondas are made in US or Japan for the US market

Fuck off david.

If I wanted a shitty mexican sedan with a german badge I'd buy Jetta.

>talking rationally to BMW haters

don't fix what ain't broke

BMW btfo yet again

Unfortunately for you, there will always be something broken in your over-engineered piece of shit that will need to be fixed.

Blown
The fuck
Out
Also the mustang was probably running on racing slicks lmfao

>needs twice the money to beat it
>still slower than pic related

>no confirmed lap times
ford cucks kek

>excuses
btfo

>literally no recorded lap times
>audible laughter.mp3

>excuses

>still can't outrun or outturn pic related

>not street legal
BTFO

>EXCUSES
Top fucking lel

>this assmad
BTFO!!

>looks like an Asian transformer taking a shit

>BMW 3 will be built in Mexico

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Family has a Toyota Tacoma and an old Mercedes E-Class that were built in Mexico. No significant problems whatsoever. I'd honestly trust Mexican workers over the dark hued UAW gentlemen of Detroit. As an added bonus more jobs in Mexico means less illegal immigrants coming to the US.

Most 3 series being sold in the US are made in Brazil (Araquari) and South Africa (Rosslyn) already anyways. They sold Mexican made E39 5 series in the US too.

I want the busriders to leave.

You two look completely fucking retarded

>ASSMAD XDD
>BTFO XDDD
>BUTTHURT
>BTFO XDDDD

Christ get a fucking life you pathetic morons.

So Mexico really IS the new China?

Really makes you think.

assmad gm fangirl spotted

None are spared by the eternal beanman.

There's at least 1 thing wrong in the vast majority of your posts. You're such a BMW fanboy that you're blinded. Other manufacturers are surpassing BMW. If you actually left your house once in a while and went to a BMW dealer to drive some of the cars, you'd see that they're shit (apart from maybe the M cars + M235i). For example the 340i feels more like a Hyundai with precise steering than a sports sedan. It's so numb you literally can't feel even potholes through the steering.

>Plastic cars slapped together in Mexico.

Ultimate Driving Machine.

spic here

i've said this numerous times

Mercedes, Infiniti, Nissan, GM, Ferd and others have had numerous cars assembled in mexico for years now, and noone's given a single fuck

why complain now?

What the fuck does it have to do with anything I posted in this thread?
And I've driven newer BMWs and they drive notably better than competing Mercedes or Audis.
But to be quite honest I don't care about the new F series bimmers anyway

Because Mexican made cars are directly responsible for White Americans being poor. #TRUMP2016

My friend got a 320i loaner while his E90 was being worked on. He said the steering was too light, no feedback and the car just felt big. BMW has fallen from grace.

Why not?

As a BMW fanatic, I mostly agree. Only the M's are worth buying, the rest is not even worth a testdrive.

To be fair, the 3 series is still a better driver than the A4, C-Class or IS. I think the ATS is more fun and though, we don't yet have it in the US, Europeans and our reviewers that have driven it, seem to think the new Jaguar XE is a better driver too. The 3 series is more efficient and roomier than the others too.

truly we live in a golden age of design.

>I've driven newer BMWs and they drive notably better than competing Mercedes or Audis
Okay, now go drive an IS350 F-Sport or ATS after driving the 340i. You'll see what I'm talking about. The 3 series is insanely numb compared to the IS350 or ATS.

Even the reviewers that are usually paid off by BMW are objectively ranking other manufacturers above BMW. For example, many reviewers considered the IS350 better than the 335i, and the XE better than the 340i. Other ones say that the C63S and ATS-V are better than the M3.

You should drive a new 340i and a new IS350 F-Sport back to back. The difference is very apparent. The IS feels sportier overall and provides good feedback and feel through the steering wheel. The closest new BMW I've driven to the IS350 F-Sport is the M235i. If the M235i had a little less power and 2 more doors, it's very close to the third-gen IS350 F-Sport.

Hondas, BMW's, Toyotas, VW's, Ford's, etc are made in Mexico.

Mexican's know how to build cars apparently.