AUDI a3

Why is audi so shit?
Just had mine at the local mechanic changing camshaft sensor because the engine just died randomdly, now it's worse than ever and engine stutters above 3k rpm and it's hard to start. 350€ wasted my god. That sensor was hidden away under the belt itself so they had to remove everything just to get to it.
Cant even fucking change sparkplugs myself because everything is so hidden away and hard to reach in these shitcars that u need specialtools for everything.

That what you get for being a pseudo brand whore.

Had you bought a Golf, you would have saved money, and althought it is similarly shit, it's a bit better, and the engine is easier to work on due to the positioning.

Having said that, your mechanic is an idiot. That isn't the cars fault but the mechanics. Look for someone competent.

Where you based at? Maybe I can recommend someone.

I work with vag cars for a living.

well it's my first car, a -00 and i only paid 1600€ for it but now ive kinda fallen inlove with it. But if the placement of everything is so fucking stupid i'll just avoid audi in the future.

Any ideas what could cause the engine to stutter on acceleration? i mean it worked fine before they changed that shit so idk feels like a longshot that it should be the plugs, maybe some airfilter or something idk. I guess if they put the belt on even one clip wrong the engine would act a little weird but that seems like a rookie mistake.

>Cant even fucking change sparkplugs myself because everything is so hidden away and hard to reach in these shitcars that u need specialtools for everything.
you're joking, right? do you even know what a spark plug is?

Something being cheap, doesn't mean being good.

Diagnostics over the internet are always shit but well...

What engine has it got?

By the rims I'm betting the 1.6i.

Fast replies please, I'm on my break.

Shouldn't have bought your car from a Muhammad who probably clocked it down from 600k km to 100k.

You sound like a retard who knows nothing about cars. Get out.

By "special tools" he probably means a wrench, extension, and sockets. he's clearly retarded.

well obviously he's retarded, he paid 1600 bucks for an audi and is bitching about dealership repair costs. i cant even fathom the mindset of a person who would get themselves into this situation. if youre buying any use luxury car either 1) dont be a broke piece of shit, or 2) know or at least be willing to learn how to work on your car. its morons like this that give old audis/bmws/mercs etc a bad name.

yeah 1.6

Has the grease monkey that worked on it checked the timing?

I bought a 100,000 mile 98 a4 2.8 for $2800. It's been nothing but a breeze to own. Now at 130,000 , I'd say it's been a fantastic option over other shit boxes.

doubt it

>1.6

Wow feels good not to be cucked by europoor displacement taxes.

First thing to have a look at.

Then, check if the sensor that has been put is the appropriate. There are several versions. Grease monkeys tend to think they're all equal and work on all cars.

Those would be the two thing i'd look first.

Sorry but that's not how my engine looks like, im not a complete idiot. Just fed up with all car issues and having to take the bus for the last 3 weeks, finally thought it was done when a real shop had it fixed but i guess not. Car is probably not worth more than 800€ by now so i might aswell just scrap it than spending more money on it.
oh fuck off will ya? I'll admit i dont know much about cars but my dad does and even he complains about how everything is placed so stupid.

Get your dad to shitpost on Veeky Forums

does your dad also complain about cell phones and the interwebs? old people are fucking stupid and hate progress/change/technology.

my dad said when the big tsunami happened in japan that they deserved it because of pearl harbor. luckily im not an idiot and am capable of forming my own opinions, so i dont go around parroting all the stupid shit my dumbass father says making me look stupid in the process.

Most modern cars are hell to work with without a real garage and proper tools. Everything is so compressed and relies on electronics that it's high risk for annoying problems that your average joe can't fix.

>he fell for the muh german engineering meme

>A3
>luxury car

kek, its a rebadged Golf and 1600 eurubles is way too much for a 16 year old shitbox.

>my dad said when the big tsunami happened in japan that they deserved it because of pearl harbor.

Kek

You`re dad sounds like a cool guy, your just too much of a cuck to take some bants.

The 1.6 is easy to work on you cuck, you get the spark plugs out with a spark plug socket, a 6 inch wobble bar and a ratchet.

Mechanic vs. Technician

Find your self a technician ya dumb cunt.