>vs. mirror, lose to a better draw
>vs. mirror, lose to a better draw
>Okay fuck it I guess everyone has the same idea as me
>switch to pic related
>vs. midrange hunter, win

Dammit Blizzard, why you gotta force me to play Priest now??

first for our girl

Post dick
Also would you run Netherspite historian and/or book wyrm?

Get this dried up CRONE outta here asap

You know.... you could try to at least kill Cho before giving me all your spells

Priest buffs when?
It's the only class in this shit game that is fun to play

>Blizzard pls gib heal and aoe aggro op
>HAHA KEKTROL BTFO
Rogue has some serious identity crisis going on. If control isn't viable or playable due to aggro dominance, then you're not viable or playable. You don't have an aggro deck Valeera even though you point 90% of your cards to face.

shes only dried up when she isnt caked in makeup and photoshop

Kiblers list minus Silverton Portal and Drakonid Crusher. Plus Ivory Knight and another Argent Protector.

I'd probably try historians replacing protectors and a book wyrm instead of the ivory knight which is sort of filler. Thing is, selfless hero into argent protector is working so well against the hordes of hunters I'm facing.

cucktrol shitter detected. you know what rogue is really, really good against? midrange anything

>tfw you go through 2 tirions and 2 forbidden healins to finally kill paladin

>giving charge
Seems like he is an absolute genius with his OTK deck

I want discard warlock to be interesting

He gave charge to acolyte so he could trade his board into his Sylvannas, I was speechless, meanwhile, he could just fucking attack Cho with win axe

what the fug I thought midrange hunter countered priest?

ShadowRattle deck is great fun my dude. Crazy shit happens literally every game.

I wasn't having much luck on the reno deck myself.

Fuck off Savjz

beta and alpha

>evolve into cho vs druid
>he gives me 2 innervates

Guess overload isnt going to be a problem

Mine Sylvannas, fuck

>manspreading in 2016

if you run double shadow step too, maybe you could try running two disciples and twin emps. Usually you are able to play one disciple twice so most of the time you can play the activate twin emps. And if you can shadow caster vek'lor you basically just won against almost every deck

This week's tavern brawl is shite. SHITE!

>minions have 7 combined hp
>mage plays cult sorcerer into double arcane missile
>first 7 missiles all hit killing my minions

Astounding!

I just scrapped all GVG and Naxx cards for a fair 5000 dust
Now my question is, which class and deck type should I use to climb the ladder?
Aiming for legend. The decks arent blatant copy-paste from the "BEST LADDER DECK 2016", they're mostly my own theorycrafts with some influence and tips taken from professional players
>Rogue - C'thun or Reno deck
>Warrior - Dragon or pirate deck
>Shaman - Evolve
Rogue is my top favorite class and I am thinking some sort of C'thun deck for her, but I also like Warrior and Shaman, but I just can't decide.
Also, I already have an Evolve deck for Shaman, but the question is, should I just use my 5000 dust to min max it, or not?

evolve shaman is cheap as fuck. Doesnt even need a single epic and brann and barnes are adventure legendaries. Also extremely solid deck, carried me to legend easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2GPY-P2we4

dragon warrior is obviously the best of those
pirate warrior is good
i can't see c'thun and reno rogue being anything but absolutely awful
evolve shaman is a playable meme deck

Just wait for the final wing to release next week and the meta to stabilize before crafting now and regretting it later.

Zoo is so bad. I almost hope Malchezaar's Imp is going to be good, just because I'd like Warlock to have a deck again.

That sounds like some wicked potential.. if I had C'thun I'd test it out.

>zoo is bad
>when hunterfags are everywhere
>which causes warriors to run away from ladder
>while having a good matchup against shaman

what are you smoking, son?

>Zoo is so bad
Shiddy diggy

However I agree with you about Discarlock because I miss when Warlock had identity instead of just abusing neutrals+Peddler and broken 1 mana spells.
I miss my Demonlock.

Have N'zoth decks died off completely?

pretty much

>zoo
>good matchup against shaman
this meme never gets old

res priest runs nzoth, so do some hunter variations

absolutely not

80g quest anybody?

Contraband#1432

Sent on Antartica server

added on china

some of these days someone actually would be from china server and post his btag

Who are these shitters between that netdeck and can't get out of the 20s? I just played a resurrect priest and two beast druids at rank 23 on my alt

I keep playing Miracle Rogue but I'm sick of losing to these stupid new decks.

Should I switch my win condition from Deckhand/Faceless to Questing Adventurer?

Just farming golden portrait, it's faster to get wins at rank 20 against actual new players.

A bunch of people hit rank 5 and start conceding back to rank 20 (since their monthly reward is already secured).

why not leeroy? that seems like the most consistent variant and even that isnt very consistent

>play the game
>stop playing the game for a long time
>come back for adventure
>start to ladder again

hurrr

One lucky person on NA gets 80 gold.

Post your tag.

yes, questing adventurer is great

I don't have the dust for Leeroy.

guyancognito#1383

YuriBo26#1275

Sent ;^)

oh right

questing is definitely better than faceless i would say

is Ramp Druid ever going to be not good?

Won't change much

What would I have to do to prevent losing to AoE that doesn't care about health like Brawl or Equality? I kept leaning to the charge finishers because I was sick of never having anything stay on the board for more than a turn even with Conceal.

Catarino#11159

Pleasse i have 675

>TFW really want to play the game but I have a router that won't stop disconnecting itself every 10 minutes for no reason

help

Nah. It used to, but with feast and onyx bishop I've generally found it pretty easy to keep their board under control most of the time and either heal up when necessary or just outright burst them.

Wound up de-ranking to 12 with 0 stars and now I've reached all the way up to rank 9, feels pretty good. It's strong against all of the aggro shitters in general tbqh, the res part of the deck is also pretty satisfying. You can just drop down a high value target like a blademaster or auchenai and pass and generally they HAVE to kill it, spend a bunch of resources on it (and not your face usually) and then you just bring it back and they have to do it again. You've got 4 solid board clears in the deck and between your normal hero power, justicar, flash heal, and feast, you're pretty well covered with healing too. Thoughtsteal is also great against any of the slower decks and can grab removal or minions from the faster decks.

Really though the res elements are so good now that you can run 4 in a deck. It's just so punishing because often if they leave up a minion they'll get punished because it survived and if they dump resources into killing it and it gets rez'd they get punished for wasting resources. It's a win/win situation for the priest.

Stop trying to priest lmao.

I don't understand why people don't generally ask others to post their tag when they have the quest. It's much easier to tell whether the quest has already been taken that way.

against brawl you try to limit yourself to 2 minions where either outcome is good and you'll win the game if they happen not to have brawl

against equality you put as little investment into the adventurer as possible, just make it like a 5/5 with no conceal

literally been goin from rank 6-7 for two days because opponents have perfect draw every time, this game is so sickening

You can fit in two aggro games in that time

Fix the problem? Reflash the firmware? flash on different firmware? Get a non-trash one?

don't be such an inept piece of shit

Don't laugh, it works.

Is this retarded?

that's why ur rank 12 near the month's end

seems more convoluted than shuffling it into your opponents deck, which would be op

Yeah I was thinking about some sort of sap with a delayed bounce.

>yfw the aggro shaman can control, aggro and combo better then rogue
>Priest is even worse

It has to say battlecry and yes it's dumb af

Kidnapper would be good if the effect wasn't combo.

If only there was a mechanic for putting minions away and then bringing them back...

Blizz will never buff classic card right? I'm safe to DE this shit right?

Is Paladin playable or is just there to represent a WoW class?

that's literally moat lurker

No because Moat Lurker kills
Exile does not kill

no not literally

what classes are good in arena?

priest

This is good with purify

Priest, Hunter

what's the actual difference in practice? unless there's more mechanics to exile that i'm not seeing from that one card

It literally isn't.
>Enchantment, not a creature
>Exile, not destroy
>3 mana

Mage, Rogue, Paladin. Priest and hunter are the worst classes in arena currently.

it's as literally the same thing as is possible in a different game with different mechanics, calm your autism

Like I said, Exile does not kill so it does not trigger deathrattle

it's like if moatlurker silenced and destroyed a minion, had 0 attack and stealth

Blizzard has never buffed a card in the history of Hearthstone

Exile wouldn't trigger death rattle

Play a Friend
Werebear#11813 NA
Don't have much time

unleash went from 4->2 mana once