/mbgg/ - Mobage General #596

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9kjMiQJp
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3A7HFG_4xunTzlZb1Q0S2V3Umc/view?pref=2&pli=1
youtube.com/watch?v=NYzPnCiJDuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mamuru claims first post.

Damn I didn't realise a HG gives you extra vision. Who should I replace? I don't have many good HGs. PPK and Colt are probably the best and Colt isn't leveled.

Replace UMP9 with a HG, possibly PPK

>Thompson, WA2000, G41
Kill all luckfags

Who's this semen daemon? Where can I play with this?

If you think you can tank with just Thompson, I would replace the ump. I ended up starting to solo tank for the event.

Oh, and PPK is great for rifles.

I bet you wont like the fact that I have a KP31 as well but haven't had the cores to get her to x3 so she's not useful yet.

Astaroth (アスタロット).
ウチの姫さまがいちばんカワイイ (Uchi hime for short)

>Is it worth it?
No, gameplay and gacha sucks but all the girls are hella cute.

I wish I could get nice things too

Managed to get my second clear right away after switching UMP9 with PPK. Thanks for the help.

She's great.
Too bad she's not voiced yet.

How are you killing the boss? My smgs got floored by the armored guys before even meeting the boss.

Is that green bar on each girl stamina like shitcolle? Don't know anything about the game. Probably waiting for JP release since I an read that

>accidentally waste energy on luck gacha instead of SB gacha
Why does everything keep going so wrong?

Are these any better? for a haven team at least

E1:
You'll need some kind of armor penetration for the robot group, even 2* stuff works. I suggest two teams.

Better if both teams can fight but you can use 1HG for the second one too. Can probably deploy more teams if you want to be like that.

E2: Two teams, go in a straight line with your main team and retreat if you don't see the boss.
You'll need RFs and armor penetration or you'll have a bad time.

You mean the teal bar next to the level? That's the experience. Reach to end to level up.

If you mean the green bar with the 3 digit number. That's the HP bar.

There's no Stamina system.

>new luck mechanic

Thompson gets to the boss with about 2/3rds HP left. She and G41 last for about half of the boss HP and PPK (usually) dies when the boss is about to die. Neither RF really gets hit. RFs have 3* and 4* AP which does massive damage.

It's health. You got shot and it goes down. Lost HP needs to be recovered by giving the girl some R&R for minutes/hours.

I'm bored mbgg, post your legendary collection

For a Summon Spell card... Do you actually need the card you are going to summon in your deck?

I need some Fortes

Do you guys think Erika is a lesbian?

Happy Birthday Kanon!

BGHS Translation of Chapter 7: pastebin.com/9kjMiQJp
Lots of flashbacks and memories, so it may help to watch stories. Kanon and Shiho are both voiced, along with a few others, so worth listening to their delivery.
There is one more chapter left in story 2. Kinda curious if they'll do an actual big event for it or if they'll just shove it toward the end of the month again. Maybe don't roll Story 2 gacha until then.
Rest of the stories are in the guide.

The daily gacha ticket for today was for the last story of chapter 5. Tomorrow is the last gacha ticket (weapon) given and will be for the end of chapter 6.

Is pw still ded?

Have them all so shiny ones are the only ones I care about anymore.

>Princess!

What do you think?

Wew fucking lad, you been playing since release?

Yeah. I'm also a dragon main so the holos I have are even luckier.

Mostly, they don't update enough.

i'm guessing i should drop my MG for another rifle or sniper?

Yeah, for an MG to be good in the even you need a lot of accuracy buffs.
If you had time to level the e2 pistol they may have been useful.

They promised an event soon, but I take their promises with a dump truck of salt.

Yesterday i was told that PPK probably wasn't good enough because >no accuracy buff. Then straight after that i crafted a Colt who have 50% accuracy buff.
Leveled it to 40, and after several tries, close but still not enough to kill the boss.

Just before you posted that, i crafted a WA2000. Not that i complain but back to leveling i guess. Wonder if i have enough time.

girls frontline keeps crashing before I can even get into the game, rip

Just quit Terra Battle, how bad is Panzer Waltz? I don't see you guys talking much about it lately.

Literally just opened this Gandalf and second Fairy Princess.

Sometimes loading up the app can crash though not that often for me, usually it's because the connection choked a bit while loading.

Alright another reroll

Cerberus, Forte, Gabriel, Tsubaki, Moon Al-Mi'raj, Lucifer dupe

I've been told Cerberus is great so I'm gunna try to roll with it

Been cashing in big time since Arena came out.

There are plenty of girls who thought they were lesbians, but were tamed by the power of the D.

What is this game? Is it FUN?

Utter lack of updates, so dead.

Shadowverse, ever play Hearthstone? It's the same type of game but with animu.

Is it viable to play for a poorfag? I mean, I've played some of those kind of games but the paywall is usually too high to be enjoyable without wasting money.

It's very easy to build a good deck without spending a cent, it just takes time. The legendary pull rate helps, too.

>Is it viable to play for a poorfag?
Not really, unless you don't care about being competitive.

The only way for a free player to build their collection is to go infinite in arena, which requires 4 wins out of 5 per run.

If you're down to reroll for relevant legendaries to the class you want to play that's a start, you can also earn a lot of free packs early on with the free stuff they give you and the rank up benefits.

If you are familiar with card games, balancing decks, and card evaluation, yes. But some decks want 3 legendaries and that shit doesn't come easy.

You can easily make it to rank B on the cheap sword netdeck, or reroll until you get a set of 3 legendaries that are good for a deck.

I wonder why nobody have made a mobage with swordgirl's gameplay yet.

>The only way for a free player to build their collection is to go infinite in arena, which requires 4 wins out of 5 per run.
Or you can just do your dailies.

You don't even have to be a good deckbuilder with all the netdecking going on.

>Or you can just do your dailies.
You barely get a card pack a day for doing dailies.

So? It still builds your collection. As a poorfag, you have to get used to grinding for the stuff others pay for, that's how most mobage work.

I have to admit though, the double rewards might have skewed my viewpoint on the matter, as I built most of my collection over the last two months.

I see, guess I'll try it a bit, and if I find it entertaining enough I'll reroll

i've spent nothing on the game and this is my collection while going infinite is pretty much impossible as long as you win at least 3 games in the arena, you will make a profit, i find that easy enough that i think arena is an easy way to get more card, even if you don't bother with the arena there is all the rewards from single player content and arena ranking, just doing all the player stories scores you 7 arena ticket which is equal to 7 packs and even more depending how good you are

also i want to add, i played hearthstone for like a month and the only legendary card i ever pulled was king mukla so this game feels way more generous in that regard

Anyone else playing the Valiant Force closed beta ?

The APK is out, so you can join in.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3A7HFG_4xunTzlZb1Q0S2V3Umc/view?pref=2&pli=1

Gameplay is decent, not perfect.
Biggest flaw is the somewhat p2w thing where buying gems/bundles earns you Prestige levels for item and town upgrade rewards. (not extreme, nut still jew)

It's in English though, which is cool for a launch title.

Definitely

Don't die

well i guess if you want to be 100% fair, a single legendary in hearthstone is a whole playset, and a single legendary in shadowverse is the minimum you need to play the card unless it's something like pluto

Because that would actually require work, and no one wants to put any of that when people are so willing to throw real money for a bunch of still framed pictures.

I guess this is good enough to stop rerolling right?

>finally get rainbow muscle man after running quest every time I have 30AP since reset 9 hours ago
wew. now to hope for some more to evolve other characters and free up inventory space

It's meh. Gandalf is pretty useless and Pluto is a decent tech but it won't carry a shadowcraft deck until you have your Cerbs. Try a bit more.

he's got an otohime and a satan, i would keep it personaly

That's Sakaguchi's call.

dead

Well he clearly made his choice.

New FF game

youtube.com/watch?v=NYzPnCiJDuE

>Extreme self control with gachas in other games
>Can ignore bait gachas and save up for rate up events
>Have literally zero self control in girls frontline

I dont understand

It's the power of CUTE

My self control varies by game as well.

But most of the time mine tends towards bad, because I don't care enough to be more careful about it. Especially if a game is stingy enough that the 10+1 feels way far away.

How good is HIT?
Is it worth the try despite NEXON?

I would be rolling for that Saru's girl endlessly, then start saving after I get her.

tried it for a bit. controlled worse than shironeko and >nexon

So far I got two cute Sarus, MP5 and P9

Aiming for one of the cute 5* SMGs and/or FAL/G41. I end up going "Maybe one more craft" or "I feel lucky today, lets craft" and am constantly at 0 crafting tickets at all times.

How many Saru's are in that game?
I don't really play it.

there's that one handgun

A few

It was okay, very easy to get in game gems, it will burn the fuck out of your phone though. Like most korean games

Post them to keep thread alive.

>this game feels way more generous in that regard
To be fair, a Hearthstone legendary is worth more than a Shadowverse legendary since in the latter you often have to run 2-3 of it to get good value whereas in the former you only have one per deck.

Which kind of units are the most stable for Panzer Waltz?
I'm currently using 2 HT, 1 LT, 1 SPG, 1 LAV and 1 ATG, what should I change?

>Just pulled my 3rd Lord Atomy, animated this time

So I liquefy him, right? Even in the meme deck I run him in I'd never want more than one and I don't really care for his animations.

mumi

Yeah he's shit
Though for the meme deck you'd want two, not one, just for consistency's sake.

Wait, I just heard someone say there was a huge shadowverse tournament with a big money prize coming up. Anyone have details?

It was on a fighting game stream and Fuudo was saying he was going to compete. I don't think fuudo streams the game but Itazan does and he's AA rank.

>2 mad matomys

Jesus. I suppose it would be more consistent, but I've only got one of the phantom summoning gold spells and I can't really see any other way to reliably get him out.

Though I guess that's why he doesn't see play in the first place...

Playful necromancer kinda works too.
But yeah the reason he's not very good is because Shadowcraft isn't very good at making weak tokens outside of two cards, and the alternative of using 4 cards to summon 1 big dude is just asking for insane card disadvantage. I suppose you could also use death's breath but why would you ever want to sac 3 2/3 wards and one other minion for an 8/8 that does nothing. That's another problem: he's just an 8/8. Who cares, he dies to any hard removal and if he's bounced you're fucked.
If he were in other crafts like rune or blood he'd be strong, but in Shadowcraft he's awful.

>atomy in forestcraft

>Farming coins with Kanon in the party
>60k each run thanks to descend fountains
>Probably won't buy anymore watches and just give her my stack of bottled ships
Happy Birthday Kanon

Why do people leave the 12* coop summer room so much in shironeko? You just need a fist and a slasher right?

HTs and ATGs are stable simply because they sport heavy armor which will likely be your strongest unless you focus on medium armor instead.

The most common setup is 2x tanks, 3x DPS, and the last slot could be a scout, more DPS, or an off-tank.

HTs, ATGs, and MTs can tank if their armor is good enough. DPS is basically SPGs, anything with quickfire, and infantry carriers. LTs are usually the best scouts bar none.

Your setup should be fine for a long while.

Cute kanon

They might be looking for people who've put their accessory in their name, to make sure they can take the 30 route.

The 30 route is the secret route that takes you to the boxing ring right? All I've ever done is that route when I tried 12*

Some might be hunting for a Layla or Palme. Or maybe they feel like someone there can't handle the boss. After running a few times, you get a good idea of who loses steam at the boss.

>In their name
Huh, never thought of doing that or paying that much attention to names.

Both take you there but the secret route has enemies with a higher level and chests that give more event runes.

You reminded me that birthday girls get bonuses from gifts but then I remembered I don't have any kanons

Both routes take you to the ring, but levels are a bit higher and you get 30 runes instead of 15.

Normal route: open all the rooms, then go out through the last room
Secret route: break two statues and hit the buttons under them, go out through the hallway

I was doing it for a while, but then I took it back out because I was tired of having it there.

Wasn't really planning on doing much more of it, anyway. But then I realized I needed to grab a few more for the Kamui statue.

Seems like this far in everyone has accessories and an idea what to do, did 4-5 runs and we hit the secret for all of them.