/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

vita piracy in 5 hours edition
Previous thread →

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Homebrew: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-arm9loaderhax guide completely revised with fewer steps and less time involved.
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Dumped psf decrypted game: pastebin.com/DAPaZQ7T
-Team FreeK posts proof of concept video for game dumping, release date is SOON. youtube.com/watch?v=vCEjA9ZnLN8

-VITA PIRACY CONFIRMED wololo.net/2016/08/25/not-release-hackers-now-confirmed-ps-vita-piracy/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.
-Homebrew available on firmware 3.60. henkaku.xyz

>PS4
-HENkaku ported to PS4 firmware 3.55 github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(arm9loaderhax)
pastebin.com/B5NkkDY5
3dsiso.com/cia-format-gba-nes-gbc-gb-snes-virtual-console-games/272656-vc-red-blue-yellow-mods-gold-silver-sprites-sprint-xp-bar-added-yellow-sprites.html
mega.nz/#F!9NtTAJiL!Dga7d59tCcG2_EwrC2DzpA
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=844324
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=844495
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=844209
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love piracy

What are some good horror games for the Vita? Doesn't have to be localized.

So when doing this part github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(arm9loaderhax)
Does it give me my consoles OTP? I'm confused on how to get it, I haven't started on part 2 yet.

Third for Moth Love

Is there any mods for R/B/Y that puts all the Pokemon in one version of the VC releases? Or is there anyway to trade between the versions without needing another 3DS/person?

I'd like to complete the original Pokedex like I did 20 years ago, but I'm not sure it's worth going through the game again if it isn't possible to do that without having to lurk Serebii or wherever to get the version exclusive/one-ofs?

>(embed)
literally have one job as op

Looks like it's time for me to go.

I'll make sure to use my ghost powers to force vita devs into releasing piracy tools.

I love you, my friends.
I love you harambe.

Previous thread → →

the a9lh installer automatically does it

Please let someone who knows how make the threads.

Fixed bin. Gonna make a snappy one when im done cooking. Eat dicks you bullies

pastebin.com/B5NkkDY5

Okay, so I don't have to do anything special, just follow the guide.

Dammit, just by one second!

May your dreams Expand wherever your spirit goes.

Black Ops Declassified is terrifyingly bad.

Otherwise you can't go wrong with corpse party.

So with this whole vita ordeal happening right now is there any reason to be on 3.18?
Is 3.18 a kernel exploit or what?

This has current dumps for the vita shit by the way

3.18 is best for PSP and PS1 stuff

cancer

3.61 is the version you want.

t.OP

How autistic do you have to be to actually care about the OP having an extra embed?

Borderlands 2.

Thanks user I'll be sure to update!

t. OP

How long until Vitaiso is made and starts stealing these dumps?

If I used a cia from 3dsiso can I play online with out the risk of getting banned?

I did the menuhax and got that all setup. I'm moving on to the downgrade, but for some reason, my microSD card isn't getting recognized anymore by my adapter. The one from my R4 seems to work fine. Any idea how I can troubleshoot this?

(you)

>several distinct groups of (or individual) hackers have contacted me with proof that they can dump and run pirated PS Vita games. -- wololo
And still no public game dumps. Fucking hell.

I did it by doing the trainer fly glitch. That's always an option for you. But no, all the mods I know of just add a run button or change the sprites

is odin sphere worth playing in its current state or should i just wait for a decrypted english dump?

fuck off OP

basically perfect.

Two decrypted games by the chink so far.

Yes

Eh, I've never done the fly glitch so I don't know how I'd get the other two starts (for Red) and the version exclusives on Yellow/Red along with Mew...

use the english patch and you should be good

No.

pic related. or make a team and dump the decryption tool for fame *cough* Team Freek *cough*

Just install the english patch.

You're already banned

anyone have a link to the patched version?

I love you

Only thing I did with the card is install the menuhax, did I miss a step or something that locked up the card, or am I just using a shit adapter or something? Both cards I tried are SDHC.

Actually, I just remembered this

3dsiso.com/cia-format-gba-nes-gbc-gb-snes-virtual-console-games/272656-vc-red-blue-yellow-mods-gold-silver-sprites-sprint-xp-bar-added-yellow-sprites.html

it changes Yellow to Thunder Yellow, a romhack. I have no clue what exactly the changes are, but most pokemon romhacks have the ability to catch and evolved every pokemon as standard, so give that a try

Which ones? Adventure Time and Tokyo Xanadu? Those were leaks from dev kits.

how fucking retarded are you?

Tokyo Xanadu and Odin Sphere, but still not enough proof to say they aren't dev dumps

You have to apply the patch yourself, its pretty easy though. I cant post links on the vita but a quick google search wouldn't hurt you.

Will those encrypted Vita game dumps ever be useful? Or do we wait for ready decrypted ones instead?

bump

So, if the vita is on 3.61, is it too late ?

Atelier Totori Plus
mega.nz/#F!9NtTAJiL!Dga7d59tCcG2_EwrC2DzpA

Currently dumping Ayesha. I'm only missing Escha & Logy.

the ones in the paste bin should be psf decryted, so once an eboot is decrypted for them, thats all you need.

what do I even do with the dumped games?
Just FTP the folder over to ox0?

yes you idiot

How so?

If you updated to 3.61 then you are fucked.

What's with the UI patch? It's tiny, only like 500kb

install the small one, open the big vpk with 7zip and then ftp the files to the correct app folder.

yeah. henkaku is patched.
doubt someone is going to make another exploit at this point

Omae wa mou bandeiru!

>made the mistake of buying into the Vita meme
>instantly understand why it is a dead console
I'm absolutely fucking amazed that Sony somehow made a worse console than the N3DS.

>open the big vpk with 7zip and then ftp the files to the correct app folder
no longer necessary, vpks larger than 2gb can still be installed on device now

what about games in the OP without vpks?
I might just be an idiot and cant find it in the folders

I believe it translates the menu and ui while the big file translates game dialog, cutscenes and such. You should install both.

if you install the small vpk and ftp the rest you don't need twice the storage space.

I'm hoping for a package installer style solution to come along for vpks though.

This isn't /vitagen/.

Now vitashell is updated, should I just not use molecular shell?

Partial patch:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=844324
UI patch:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=844495

Odin Sphere if you don't have it:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=844209

PEOPLE HAVE DRAGON QUEST VII AND HAVEN'T DUMPED IT.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

molecular shell is vita shell

Any way to wirelessly transfer files to the Vita?

who does?

Oh I thought molecularshell was based off vitashell

>download senran
>no vpk anywhere
What the fuck.

Which is outdated.

Good, your filthy thieving hands will have to wait a while longer :^)

Goddamn, the Vita scene never sleeps. Gonna go ahead and update the pastebin. I'm just now catching up on the news, is a vpk file of Vitamin floating around the web somewhere?

Fucking sweet, gonna go ahead and update a section for dumps and piracy. It's finally fucking happening.

>Disgaea 3 two times
you cant do anything right, can you?

Ask yourself why the fuck you updated in the first place.

So how do I install custom themes on Kickass Henkakubrew?

5 HOURS!

Those odin sphere's patches have not any bugs? in reddit someone have posted one, but it misses some dialogues and the books are cut off a little bit.

fuck off Square Enix

vitashell, ftp

People are dumping and all that shit, but are you actually playing those dumped games? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought most of them are not decrypted.

don't own a vita yet, a friend of mine sells his console for 90 european dollars, and unfortunately it's on 3.61

Very few bugs that I've noticed. Like one line of dialog didnt show up once and the book cuts the last letter of each sentence if its too long. They are very minor imo, the game is more than playable.

my dlc for dual destinies fucking disappeared out of nowhere, reinstalled game and dlc and it still doesnt work

what did my 3ds mean by this?

They are useless until a decryption method is released. ETA soon.

HOLY SHIT READ THE FUCKING OP
>Dumped psf decrypted game
>DECRYPTED
WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR OUR VITAMINS AT THIS POINT

There's only 2 or 3 decrypted games that can be installed/played right now.
We have to wait 5 hours for the other dumps to be decrypted.

Hey, guys. I have JK's Save manager and Im trying to find out how to transfer my Ocarina of time saves to another 3ds. I dont know what all of these codes in here mean or even what to do. And every tutorial I find is in fucking spanish for some reason. Help?

que pendejo

>is a vpk file of Vitamin floating around the web somewhere?

Excuse me what

Suddenly i dont feel like making a proper pestabin with vita dumps. Too lazy to make an account and a email for that account