/fog/ - Fallout General

It Just Works™

Nuka World
youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M&feature=youtu.be

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Prewar thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12932/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16653/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17414/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17732/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15910/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14598/?
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17684/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7409/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Curie.

Reminder that Nate is a cuck

3rd for NO MORE DLC

>tfw no Automatron certified
Talkietoaster pls

haha epic change you made there fellow /v/edditor

THANK YOU

I pretty much use a suppressed version of this almost exclusively.

i don't know what his holdup is they literally did all the legwork for him all he needs to do is add more shit to it like m did, the framework is finished just DO IT ALREADY

looks more like marcy

Anyone know where the recipes for Nuka-Ray and Nuka-Void are?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12932/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16653/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17414/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17732/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15910/?
Here is a list of Automatron mods
I need more good Automatron mods
Please assist

Show us your Caits!

there's one on bethesda.net that has the mr gutsy/handy and protectron voices

i dont know why the stupid faggot put it on there instead of the nexus though

Anyone else trying to create the ultimate factory?

fuck off, Raven

Anyone know what mod this sterling is from

More to your taste?

kys cancer

defence gun

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14598/?
Here you go senpai-o

I like this look.

thnx

Guess who's back? That's right it's GuideAnon.
Finally finished all the starcores.
imgur.com/a/y4EMu

>i don't know what his holdup is
Speaking of which where the fuck did Millenia go? It shouldn't have taken him this long to finish the game.

noice

Thanks dude. I hate all the shit you post sorry.

Revealing combat armor
CROSS relatively overstocked silo
CROSS Scarves
Automatron Sentry Helmet

Changed it slightly since this pic I use the light so you get some sideboob too.

he has a job on some space game I don't remember the name of and is also working on CS:GO items or something so Fallout isn't a priority right now

How do you find out the ID of an object? Want to do some fucking around with the console in Nuka World.

Help Thing 4

disgusting, terrible start to this thread

Either this: or look up the record in question using xedit/the CK.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17684/?
neat

Thanks user, you're the best

Let's make it worse

>Nifskoped vanilla shit
Groan zone

>he doesn't like good nifskoped stuff
>posting that

They're a good effort at least.

what is the game doing when it says a percentage in my steam library after I close it and it murders my internet for 20 minutes?

Things can always get worse.

Uploading your saves for that session to the cloud

Imagine how fun it would be to have anal sex with Curie and convince her it's how humans say hello

>Arrete ca. You hurt poor little Curie ;_;

Nuka world torrent when?

"But monsieur, ah merde fram zhere."

"NOT RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T."

>"oui oui, right now"
>tfw

Thanks

I wish someone would make one of those unzipped vault suit/jumpsuit/etc mods where it's not skimpy garbage

like, just unzip it a little bit, not all the way down to the fucking taint, and have a shirt underneath, you know?

then make it yourself instead of whining about it

Hipfire accuracy was so easy to change but I found out the default dynamic crossshair is bugged. You can see this without even modifying accuracy at all - take out an ironsights weapon, stand still and look at the COF, then crouch, observe as it's the same, then quickly aim down the ironsights and unaim and you'll see the COF shrink to its proper crouched area

It doesn't respond to 90% of COF changes even in the vanilla game, and it's way more obvious when you change hipfire accuracy to be higher

how about you kill yourself instead

So download the ones that do that or make it yourself

you first autist

>WAAAH THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT LIKE I WANT IT
literally killyourself

/r/ing a list of what happens besides rides turning on once power goes on in the park. All I found out so far is that there's a weapons lab in the cola plant

Man you waifu autists get super buttblasted over nothing don't you?

That's how you're supposed to get into the Dry Rock Gulch Employee area, but you can jump in from the top earlier.
It activates the Galactic Zone elevator too

I like how my vault is coming along. The sun only comes on during the day so now I know when it's night time and my dwellers can stop complaining.

you're the one assmad because waifu clothing producers don't cater to you specifically

>So download the ones that do tha
>literally none
>or make it yourself
>le so original comeback kekekekek :^)

>user makes offhand comment about wishing a certain mod exists.

>FUCKIGN DO IT YOURSELF THEN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT OH MY GODFFGFGFGFGFGFGFGF

>Wow, why are you guys so upset?

>NOOOOO UUUUUUUUUUUUU RRRRRRRR UUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFGFGFGFGFGGF

I like how upset you get, I'm going to make one even deeper next time and enjoy thousands of endorsements.

>loot is more randomized than ever
>unlocking safes, lockers, containers, etc is almost completely pointless later in the game unless you want to add a 456th pipe pistol to your collection
>voiced protag is horrible, especially the male one
>dialogue wheel limits dialogue options immensely, and even temporarily locks out certain quests if multiple quests are tied to a certain character
>at least half the locations are boring and contain virtually nothing of any real interest
>a lot of the "factories" and other locations in the game are just copy+pasted walkways and conveyor belts, nothing really sets them apart
>story is meh
>more radiant quests and fetch quests than any other Fallout by a long shot
>unique weapons aren't even actually unique, they're the exact same weapon with a few mods, a special name and a simple bonus (like faster fire rate, reload speed, etc)
>there are literally six unarmed weapons, and the melee weapons, while definitely better than Fallout 3, still don't even come close to what we got in New Vegas
>no Tesla cannon
>RPG elements, like skills, are inexplicably ripped from the game and are replaced by dumbed-down levelling mechanics
>radiation intake and weapon repair system are dumbed-down and completely removed, respectively
>most of the perks are just random buffs for weapons and equipment and aren't interesting
>there's literally no incentive to craft anything but a bed to sleep in and a safe to store your items in your "settlement"
>companions are literally retarded, even worse than Skyrim, when they weren't even that bad in New Vegas or Fallout 3
>shit enemy variety
>legendary weapons become almost always useless outside of the first part of the game
>virtually impossible to play as an evil character, all you can do is choose dialogue that makes you sound like a prick
>that fucking abomination of a power fist

This series needs redemption. Fallout was never a masterpiece, but it was certainly better than this. What the fuck happened?

What's the point of an unzipped vault suit if you're not wanting it to be skimpy? I don't get it

Should I?

how ass ravaged do you need to be to write this

B-but there's a minecraft section, user.

Isn't that what you wanted? A minecraft section in your Fallout game?

Making a really big mod, managed to get satellite data and convert it into a world map around Philadelphia. Can any Philly cunts hit me up with important Philadelphia stuff to throw into the mod? Gonna start work on it soon, currently in the middle of moving house, posting off my phone.

Kill youself? Yeah, probably.

why would you want to though all the condoms expired centuries ago and she was a raider cumdump for YEARS so she most definitely has super aids, i wouldn't even process her for "beef" jerky because the meat is tainted

I agree with most of this except that removing weapon/armor repair was a good move. Managing weapon and armor durability was not fun gameplay at all.

I just finished getting the Hubologists their giant spinning amusement park ride up and running and now they're fuckin gone. Go back to their camp, and the computer/zeta chair is nowhere to be found, and all the Hubologists aren't around. Is that it?

>that expression

"Just kill me already."

I like you, user. I think I'll just gut her and put her brain in a robot chassis.

>spawning the nuka recipes and picking them up doesn't unlock them for crafting
oh my god

Cait had the herpes flushed out of her system along with the chems

WHAT DID YOU DO

you can just give her an assaultron body with that braincase maybe even a qt male assaultron body

but super aids isn't curable now or in the fallout future they can't even cure molerat diseases properly.

I like the view of the Overseer's office.

Unlikely, STD's find a way.

Any recommendation on an ENB with good DOF and good performance? I have a 970

Subtle

Anyone good at video editing wanna help me make a video showing of More Uniques before I publish it?

Few bugs to fix, but its almost ready.

Hello /fog/.

Are there any mods that allow me to play a raider/slaver?
I haven't played much since my first character finished the main story, but I got the impression that it would be fun to play as a raider king, use the settlement mechanics to make hideouts, and go on raids. Is such a thing possible now?

Yeah, when you buy Nuka World.

Why didn't Bethesda add DPS to weapon stats?

Bethesda in Fallout 3: Here we will show you your weapon's damage
Obsidian in Fallout: New Vegas: Cool! We will show you the weapon's damage AND its damage per second!
Bethesda in Fallout 4: lol fuck that shit, we're just gonna show damage again.

Do they just pretend New Vegas never happened or something? Are they that asshurt?

>retards still haven't grasped the fact that they didn't build over the top of nv

But, it does?

Or maybe that's just Def UI, I forget if the default UI showed it but I'm prettt sure it did

what texture mod gets you those abs, assuming that's cbbe and not janebod

my biggest problem with cbbe is that it lacks any good muscle textures

idk about what he's using but have you tried nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7409/?

It's Atomic.

>Atomic
Why
No, Seriously

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7409/?
Damn

The fact that CBBE lacks any good muscle sliders (I mean I can max what sliders there are on the bodyslide and it's barely visible in-game) is what prevents me from using it.

As that's a mesh with only three outfits converted to it, it's really, really limited. The one reason I actually WANT to use CBBE over Janebod is because it has more outfits available and for the life of me I haven't figured out how to convert CBBE to Janebod.

For some reason I have no trouble converting vanilla outfits to CBBE, though.

Damnedest fucking thing.

>that beta bug where you can give companion unlimited amount of shit by just telling them to pick it up
>almost the final patch
>still in game

hehe xD

The Cryolator bug was there for months on end

Eh, not like there are many decent outfits to choose from. The real modding hasn't even hit yet.

Well, if it ever does.

Anyone got a list of all the nuka cola mixes?

Has anyone modded roleplaying into the game yet?

You're trying real hard here's a pity (you).

Bethesda has pretty much NEVER purposefully patched things like this. If people like a "bug" like the many duplication glitches all of their games have, or other such things that they consider fun, they leave it in on purpose.