youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Previous Thread:

Tifa is here!

I got kefka yesterday at 3 star and this pissed me off as well.
I mean I already have Lenna, Tellah and Exdeath on my main team I can't fucking deal with all these casters let alone grind them all to max

I wanna touch Tifa's Tifas!

>getting 99 spears from Shell Bear
the horror

Kill me

That's what they're made for!

This FF9 banner needs to end so I can go back to hoping for units that I might actually use, and get crushed by the realization that I'm still going to pull nothing but Vivi for eternity.

You could give that CoD to me instead.
I won't complain about the grind.

Thankfully the facebook banner should be soon.

Damn you OP, was fixing up the next general, at least you didn't rename this one to FF Mobile Games General

Anyways dropping my original Dissidia characters please don't steal

>Facebook banner comes around
>chance of getting those units actually decreases

You know it's gonna happen

Sorry user, gonna use your pic for next general.
Let's hope a Lightningfag doesn't beat me to it.

I like how confused CoD is in some of her quotes. She says she's going to destroy everything, but you level her anyway.

>tfw still pulling for a second Zidane
I need a second duel wield I don't want this banner to pass and only have one. He has a shit rate but fuck man DW is the best TM.

Actually, in the latest JP update all rainbow crystals will be 5* base.

So every 100 pulls you do could get you one. You still only have a 1 in 24 chance of getting the one you WANT, but a guaranteed 6* unit is better than rolling 5* Rakshasa.

Your Lightning odds still only come out to 0.04166%, which is slightly better than her current odds, but now the only bad unit she's competing with is DK Cecil.

>your current mythril
>banners you plan to pull on, and how much mythril

>600
>Krile's sheepsong, 50-100
>Rikku's BSB. 50-100 (but will probably end up whaling it all for her ; ;)

> 3
> I don't know because I'm not a fucking nerd

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

If Vayne Solidor fought on the front lines, he'd be called Vayne Soldier.

>Only bad unit she's competing with is DK Cecil
Randi exists. I hate him so much because he was my first 5 star base I ever pulled in JP. Made me have a disdain for the Mana series as a result. At least RNG blessed me with an Lightning and other 5 star based units, but fuck him. Hope the Mana collab doesn't come in global.

If you told good jokes someone might have laughed.

If Vayne Solidor was an electrician he'd be Vayne Solder

If Vayne Solidor, kill yourself

considering chasing Ramza's BSB for shits and giggles, already pulled twice and have half the relics on Banner 1, otherwise the only banner I have in mind is Kain's BSB

I was intentionally leaving out the DQ/Mana collab characters because I hope to christ we get neither.

We will undoubtedly get the BF characters though, so I left them in.

I'd like to thank the anons that mentioned that Delita's SSB sword increases Lightning damage, that proved to be really fucking helpfull with Chaincast Thundaga Blade, had to ignore the bonus requirements though
Also Orlandu is fucking busted with synergy boost
Next stop, Gaffgarion

>DQ
>hoping to christ we don't get them

why? don't you want to have a cool liquid metal slime on your team?

>Also Orlandu is fucking busted with synergy boost
He's fucking busted without it.

time will tell, for now he's 65 and hits for almost 5k on every hit of his Burst commands, shit will hit the fan if/when I get his RM3

The units are trash and the best one, who looks like a blue Maleficent, don't know DQ isn't the best mage.

I'm sorry you have such awful taste.

Can the doctors help?

this

after pulling my third/fourth edgar I say fuck it
I'm saving my lapis for the facebook banner now

Save it for the XIII banner. Lotta great units on there, including Lightning.

Is it just me or is this cactuar dunes almost entirely filled with gigantuars? Not complaining since I've raised WoL from 30 to 80 and Exdeath from 4* 40 to 5* 40 but damn

it's almost like that's the whole point of it or something

on all difficulties?

>1080
>Planning on allowing for 400-ish for Larsa 2 at most, then nothing until the True Hero makes it into the game

You realize that not a single one of our banners has matched JP's, right?

We will probably the whole XIII cast all at once, with Ludmille and Not-Agrias coming separately on some 7 unit banner.

I wouldn't have expected it to be quite THAT easy though

I've only been doing 15NRG

And just why is it you want Larsa so much?

Could it be that you and I are not so different after all?

>Implying I don't just want Larsa well equipped to fight along-side his brother when he gets in

Please just stop posting.

What should I spend my summon tickets on in Mobius? Is it worth going for a new job or getting some new ability cards?

That's all I want too though.

Geez, I don't get why you always jump to lewd conclusions about things. Have a little prudence,

if you already pulled a job before and it's not ranger/mage/warrior then just save it. none of the ability cards really worth pulling with gacha right now.
just buy them with ability tickets and fusion boost the one that you really use a lot/needed since ability tickets are literally everywhere, while summon tickets are pretty rare.

I wish I wasn't posting from my phone so I'd have an appropriate Doubt.jpg to give you.

>ff5
>trying to steal enhancers
>stole 3 enhancers total
>but have 92 mythril helms
whew fuck this, also I didnt know you could enter the rift before getting all the tablets

I only think the first one is mandatory because you gotta do it to get lenna back

You dont any but the story one. You should get all 12 tho.

SOON

Jobs, until you get one of the good ones.

Jobs are your priority until you get the one you want. Then jobs again to get a second job with the elements you don't have on you main one for job switching mid-combat.
Then I don't know. Abilities, I guess.
I'm waiting for the next batch to do my first pull, onion knight is doing a decent job for now.

I did all the sidequests but i didn't collect all 12 items cause fuck am i gonna do with the bell and whip and shit?

You get to spend more time playing the game.

How is this to take on Cuchulainn? Tyro has wall.
Should I RW Shout?

Is it better to run faris with kindred spirit or edward with song of swiftness?

Depends on what you're doing and the party you're running, what kind of question is that nigga? Use your fucking words.

And his .png's.

Phantom Forest is still the best esper farming location right? Will it still be that way after the rest of the current island is made available?

Try it out. Shout should be good enough but it seems Tyro might have problem with getting a second Wall cast if he's not hit often.

It will be the most energy wise until the fifth continent gets released when half of the enemies drop heavens ash, sacred crystals, earth's core, and litrock for days. And the dungeon in question is 7 energy per stage.

>101
>Nothing until guaranteed 5*
Gilgamesh 1 is really good, but as long as there's still that 0/11 chance I'll pass with it so close. I got his SSB from the Tyro banner anyway so I'm fine with that for now.

Is there even any more characters they can release for FFI?

No, unless the make the generic core characters FF1 like they should have.

they have been replaced by numale WOL

The EX crossover stuff usually ends up being FFI realm, so if they ever expanded that to characters they could go that route.

It's really a pity the mana characters were just a low level boss fight.

>half of the enemies drop heavens ash, sacred crystals, earth's core, and litrock for days. And the dungeon in question is 7 energy per stage.
Jesus.

Never forget.

what's this from?

>he doesn't know
Secret ending to FFIV

Me in the middle. I've wanted to pick that up again for a while now, but I guess they're being all secretive and shit these days.

3007th eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

Oh boy just what we needed, autistic faggots shilling this boring shit again.

Oh, is this that multiplayer IV thing?

Reminder to kys terrafag

eh.. fuck
307 not 3007

>Failing your waifu
Celesfags 2 Terranon 0

no it's a circlejerk simulator with an FFIV skin

>stop liking what I don't like
Shit user, I think you need a nap.

I hope you worked hard today, Terranon.

Mandragora fight in RK is cancer city. they lucky as fuck I set up wrong or id unleash hell on these clowns

Kid's got some problems.

Cosmos tonight? We fighting good guys for once?

>tonight
Nigga the tactics event just came out

Well usually when the make those coming soon announcements.. it happens the next day.

Rank the 3 Tactics games

It's tonight, ignore the other doofus.

1. FFT
2. FFTA
9001. FFTA2

tactics > tactics advance > tactics a2

3-way tie for first!

Its legit harder than the Tonberries

Is it really that hard? They look like meme characters

>202
>nothing for a long time, might spend like 50 on Cloud OSB or Larsa, but I'm saving mainly for Onion, XIV, and Orlandu
There are several lucky draws along the way and Tyro banners that I'll spend on though.

Auto Haste and they have AoE status spam/Dmg buffing dances.

I don't have a very good setup, but I thought I was doing okay for a while. Silencing my healer turned out to be a major problem, though.

>oh shit, my white mage is going to have to fight this boss on his own, better use reflect!
>eventually just stops using spells
How am I supposed to win this fight?

Its a playable cutscene

rev up that attack option son

>galuf
>white mage

fucking disgusting