He doesn't care anymore that people know about his furry past

>he doesn't care anymore that people know about his furry past

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMthL3ixzzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude thats GOLD! Have you tried posting it in the Automotive section of an Anime based image board?

I tried infinity but they said go to half and you'll find the sarcasm you want.
Guess hotwheels was right!

He shouldn't have even tried to hide it, Streisand effect is a bitch.
Speaking of furry youtubers, I'm making a car modding channel right now so heads up.
Finna be uploading videos later tonight.

Hmm seems like it's already been done

>this entire post

hopefully he'll yiff in hell

Kek

Been done by who?

I seriously do not understand this fetish at all

yiff in hell

I really hope he's not, he's one of the best tubers on my sub list

Gearhead and a furry. That disturbs me. Is the world ab out to end?

I don't particularly give a shit about understanding it, but I can't stand furries because they act just like faggots.

>"I'm a doctor."
>"Well I'm gay."
>"What does that have to do with..."
>"I SUCK DICKS. HOMOSEX IS MY IDENTITY, PERSONALITY AND IDEOLOGY."

Replace homosex with furry and you've got a wannabe-LGBTBBQ letter waiting to be added to the alphabet soup.

lol no he's not. video quality sucks (100+ videos and still can't figure out how to do some work in post). Writing is mediocre and becoming repetitive or just extremely niche depending on the video. GIVE ME PATREON TO BUILD MY CAR. stupid voices. He always sounds like he's reading a wikipedia page when telling you facts. He has wannabe mechanic knowledge at best on old domestics, but knows diddly about imports.

I almost had my car reviewed. A day before going to meet them i saw a thread that he was a furry. Didn't go meet them.

Daily reminder that Mister Regular was a fursuiter under the name Kutztown Dragon.

Damn I was thinking about emailing him about reviewing my car cause I don't think he's done a golf review, and he's been in Fairfax area for that police interceptor video

He hates golfs and jettas

This is a retweet tho
I don't get it.
Remember when f40ph Fridays were a thing? I miss it 2bh

The videos where he shits on a car are great

Ayy got my furst video up, uploading a video on how to swap a ford 8.8 axle later today.
youtu.be/uMthL3ixzzI

To be honest his content is still pretty decent compared to other car shows so I don't see why I should give a shit about what he masturbates to.
I would never know he was a furry unless I came here, he doesn't shove it into videos so why should I give a shit what a grown ass man's fetish is

He got famous because he did a few legit funny reviews about Veeky Forums meme cars.

The problem is that once he got into having to review any car outside of the 6-8 cars he actually knew anything about, the reviews got shitty or just turned into him trying to review the kinda person he thinks drives the car. And he relies too much on the toilet humor/dick jokes to make his shit work

It's Reddit tier shit, he doesn't actually know anything about cars.
Everything he says about cars he's reviewing he literally googled before the show.
it's called regular car reviews because he knows as much about cars as a regular person, aka nothing.

Did you just figure out what regular car reviews means? Oh my god you actually think those are negative points don't you

>OP is salty because furries get more pussy than him

Top kek.

>INTP
>furry
This can't be right

>This furr insecurity

We know you're an insecure person in real life, so you dress up in a bundle of fabrics to boost your self esteem. Some people don't need costumes to get laid, unlike (you).

Who's this?

This is why I want a gay muslim to shoot up a furry convention

Back in my sophomore year of college I was dating a girl who was a furry.

Every time we fucked I would feel disgusted with myself.

No one in particular, but Kutztown Dragon aka regular car reviews retweeted one of his fellow furries' post.

Contributing

Did she tell you her tranny fluid leaked? lol I knew a girl furry who had hepatitis and some other nasty shit and she would fuck other furfags and infect them with her STDs.

Its a fetish... it either gets you off or doesnt. Furry as a fetish is fine but furfags tend to have a lot of lbgta san andreas dumbler culture so most are inherently cancer.

im not a furry or furryenabler

but i find it hilarious when people get so butthurt about people wearing stupid costumes

Most people here don't even know where the furry hate meme came from
They think it actually has anything to do with degeneracy on a website that houses /d/

Wait, you're willingly putting a face to your name after all of the retarded shit you spout? Your ENTIRE channel is going to be flame at flurries and people telling you you're doing things incorrectly lol

>Richmond

Oh god, why

>he doesn't actually know anything about cars

Boot, meet kettle

I don't care what degenerate fetish you are into. What I care about is you guys shitting up the Veeky Forums board with irrelevant information/pictures/comments. Just like the stupid weaboos who post anime stuff on every board and cry "muhhh anime website" when they're told to fuck off.

Given the amount of true homo the furry community has, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a fair bit of overlap.

Sounds like this Gabi I chick I used to bang from Orange County. I narrowly dodged getting HPV and herpes from that chick lmao. she enjoyed all of the attention that a 6/10 gets from a room full of fat unwashed bald 23 year olds. She's such a turn't out dumpster these days, STDs and all the business. I feel bad for whatever she's dating now, the poor bastard had to find out the hard way that she was nasty. Now he and a bunch of others have little bumps to remember her by :^)

It's funny because you people are the only ones who make a concern about this. You're also the only ones who do so about a lot of other stuff. Perhaps Veeky Forums is mostly a bunch of gossiping teenage girls.

>It's funny because you people are the only ones who make a concern about this.

What did he mean be this?

Bruh wtf you taking about I'm literally a professional mechanic

I don't care lol more hate the better I thrive off that shit

You probably have it, you're just a latent carrier.

>bitter, the post

>ywn gas furries

fucking sub-humans, remember to yiff in hell

Weebs are much worse to be honest.

This

>t. furfags

sorry can't hear you over the fact that you are subhuman garbage

kindly fuck off back to furrychan or whatever cesspool furfags lurk

Say what you want about furries, but at least they get laid. Can't say the same about you, anime-boy.

raping a dog isn't "getting laid" furfaggot

>he thinks being a mechanic thinks you know about cars
I have met some dumb fucking mechanics in my lifetime. All they knew how to do was replace parts. Couldn't tell a wrist pin from a wheel bearing.