Oldfashioned looking cars with modern specs?

i'm saving to buy my first car but havent found anthing recent i like; Modern car design just dosent do it it for me, its boing, to simplified, overly steamlined, and lacking in charector.
does.

Even though i care a lot about how the car looks function is just as important.

Does antone feel me here?
Can someone derect me tworwards some more old fashiod vehicles that still work well as a everyday car?

If its lowley priced that would be even better but id feel fortunate to get even one recomendation that fits my cryteria.

Any car you want can be a daily driver

>i want an old car that works as well as a new car

lol k

Oh and apolgies for the typos, tiny phone with tiny keys + no spell check = lots of typos.

Yes, but essentaily what i want is a car with the funtion of a modern car but the looks of a oldy.

And?
New car with new specs but old looks, is that to much to ask?

Yes dumbass. Just buy and old vehicle, and then buy a more modern vehicles with the same wheelbase. Make sure they both aren't unibody and then just take the body of the old car and put it in the new ones mechanical shiet. Or just do a clip.

Name calling, foreshame...
Also in case you coudent tell from the OP
Im new to cars and woudent have the slitest idea as how to do that, atleast give sone exaples or resources on how to do that becuase taking out the insides of one car and puting them into another dosent sound all that easy.

closest "new" car you'll probably get is maybe the thunderbirds they quit making in '05

basically you can

>get a kit car
>buy an old car and deal with old car problems
>deal with it and buy a newer car

it's pretty weird to get so hung up on aesthetics, user. do you insist your kitchen appliances all be 30+ years old as well?

Can't easily be done. You can take an older car and put a newer engine in it, but suspension will have to be bought custom for the application. The interior won't be close at all, either. It can be done, but you need to know more than you do to do it.
Its not worth it.

Actualy kinda yes i have a gas stove, antiuqe tableware and a microwave from the 70's. But are you really telling me that the aesthetics of a car isnt carred about on a fourm about cars? Come on!

>probly the best argument against me doing it, i haf a feeling sence the begining that this would be a vig head ache but ive desided to do itand theres no going back now!

It will have been well worth it once all is said and done.

Uggh not suposed to be green text, awell ill be at my comp soon...

Any user who would like to have a car with olden looks but new insides please chip in, ide like to think im not the only one in the world that this appeals to.

you know literally nothing about cars. you're a complete newfag to this forum. you can't possibly add anything to a discussion except your ephemeral and capricious pipedreams. you didn't even do us the courtesy to google what you're rambling about before repeatedly bumping this vapid thread. why would anybody engage you, especially people who actually have valuable knowledge to spare?

Look up "restomod", you're not special.

Depends on what you consider to be a modern car feature dumbass. Classics that are used for DDs should usually have the common if you really want practicality; Electric Ignition,Alternator/12v electrics, disc brakes and unleaded petrol. That's a few of the things you need to consider.

I'm British, so cheap classics are easy to come by here, so it would really help if you could at least do that much.

Also, classic cars need way more care and attention than a modern shitbox. If this is a first car and you know nothing about cars (Which you've shown is true for box cases) you really want to buy a POS you can learn to drive for real in instead of raping something worth buying.

Closest you'll get to a car with classic looks yet modern specs is a shitty throwback; New minis, 500s and PT cruisers.

Also; conventionally speaking, classics are bad. Normally I'd be the first to defend them, but in the past ~30 years or so horsepower in your average car has improved by around 80% among other shit like aerodynamics (Wind noise yo) and fuel efficiency/comfort.

Get a crown Victoria. Great looking card actually

Hmm some of that is actualy useful information, thanks. Frankly im suprised no ones jumped on the buizness of restoring oldies with modern enhancments I really do beleive theres other people whoyd like that, they just must not hang out on image bourds.

Ill give it a look, brb.

well i woudent go so far a s to say iknow nothing about cars your right to say i dont know much.

This is one of my first times posting on (o) but ive been on Veeky Forums for more than half a decade, not that newfag/oldfag shit matters.

As for the rest of the drivle you posted:
>you cant possibly add anything to the disscussion.

i made this disscusion, it woudent even be happening if i hadent io posted this thread, if you had your way i woudent have made this thread at all, honestly not posting at all would br a faster way to get this thread to die than trying to covince me out of sothing im already set on doing.

Uggh theres probacly other points of your post i could cover but it isnt worth my time and since you dont even care about the point of this thread and just want to be a spoilsport, why bother.

Crimeny! Where in the world is the reseblance of that vehicle to the one i posted, its nothing like i want!

Crimeny! Where in the world is the reseblance of that vehicle to the one i posted, its nothing like What im after

Im.goimg to.let this thead sit for awile until it picks up theres got to be atleast one user who can answer my qeution.

Holy hell do you have autism.

This might be a little more your speed

Not what im looking for, and the only reason its there twice is becuase it didnt show up the first time i posted it.

Veeky Forums isn't your fucking blog

How about

Goodnight if this threads still here by tomarrow theres still hope if it gets bumped off i give up on gettng any usful info from (o) on this topic.

Hmm thats closer than anything else poasted yet, ill consider it tho its a far cry away from my ideal.

You're either over the age of 50, or autistic. Which is it?

Until this thread is removed by the mods im going to asume it falls into the area of disscusion thus bourd pertaines to.

what if

You say this.

Kind.of really ugly really i know it has has some old aspects to it but im.just not on bourd with it.

Thankyou though dor taking your time to atleast try.

No, it won't. And it'll cost you more than a new car.
The closest thing would be a restomod, unless you take a Chevy caprice as a "modern" car. The b-body cars are interchangable in body, so you could put an older body on, but it really isn't worth it and will cost upwards of 20 grand to do right.

I'm the only one out of the two of hs who drives an old car, bud.

And no-one does that because 1. Enthusiasts make up a shockingly low amount of car owners nowadays and 2. Because after a certain amount of mods a car literally can be considered something completely different (There's a points system here for example)

So just ask questions, and hopefully learn to spell, and I can answer.