/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbarnyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58633213
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tharja still a best

Cutest family.

FUCK OFF

I love my wife Mitama and my daughter Kana.

Felicia is an adorable and doting grandmother who loves her granddaughter very much!

Cmon man at least get some new pictures.

Why? Why do you have to shitpost this every fucking time? You're no better than You all fucking sicken me, you degenerate pieces of trash.

Comfy thread

>Felicia!Mitama
Why? Just for the hair?

>Femui is pregnant AGAIN

Are you kidding me?

It won't. It doesn't care.

It just shits out the same repetitive garbage over and over and over again. Even a change of picture would be interesting. Even talking about the character would be better. But no. It doesn't care. It is soulless, lifeless, and doesn't give a single fuck. It has absolutely no purpose.

To its credit, at least it doesn't try to act like Tharjafag, where Tharjafag will talk about stupid mundane idol shit and think somebody cares.

She's the only mother who strikes a decent balance between magical and tanky.

I thought Mitama was better off physical?

Why? Why do you have to shitpost this every fucking time? You're no better than
You all fucking sicken me, you degenerate pieces of trash

When I was planning it out, I was more focused on making a good Kana than a good Mitama. Long story short, I underestimated how fragile Kana would be and how shit Dragonstones are.

Mitama is actually really good now though, I got her quick draw/certain blow/bowfaire from sniper and then brought her back to priestess and she tears shit up with physical bows and shining bow alike.

Sakura is the cutest.

Well at least you got a good Mitama out of it.

Acceptable.

>this thread

Why does Hinoka fall in love with Azama?

WHY does Hinoka fall in love... with Azama?!

Sexy berserker Mitama

Why DOES Hinoka fall in love with Azama??

Gregor is pure

Oboro azama any good?

Delete this, por favor.

Hinoka*

Any physical mom and Azama is good.

Why did Takumi inherit his father's armor and not Ryoma? I would have thought that the elder son who was actually able to use the Raijinto would have been chosen to take up his father's garb.

>Charlotte killed by a 10% hit 1% crit
>Was in chapter 16 of Revelation so I have to redo the last mission

Goddamn revelation is shit. Why is there no save point between these chapters? Why does Xander coming in with a bunch of level 10-15 unpromoted units mean I have to have so few unit slots?

It's not even a hard chapter, I just fucked up and let hilariously bad RNG end my run.

Revelation is just such unfun bullshit so far. The chapters are boring slogs that take forever and are easy (Winter Wonderland, Fuga's wild ride 2) and then they stick two of them together for no fucking reason so you have twice as long to go without making a mistake, and give you a bunch of units that will die in one round to babysit.

It makes Hoshido look good. This is the most unfun FE I've played since Shadow Dragon.

I love my son, ________!

I love Nina
>Cute
>funny supports/personality
>adorable strand of hair that sticks up just right
>outlaw outfit is the best outfit
>noble thief
>daydreamer
>loves you

The best

>something has a chance of happening
>it happens

Soleil

Nina is shit.

the lobster man had to be a meme though

Canon

>using cucklotte
>on rev.

>thing has a chance of happening
>it happens
>blame the game

>wah I'm a bad player
>blame the game

>Why is there no save point between these chapters

It's to make it dramatic and create a sense of tension. FE7's endgame did it fantastically. The problem is that every time Fates in uses it one of the two chapters is a joke that you can beat in a couple turns so the punishment isn't too harsh for resetting, essentially making it functionally identical to a two-minute loading screen.

Present your evidence on how this is canon. No really, describe to me what indication there is that this is canon.

>impregnate Oboro
>her most fashionable clothes don't fit after a few months and she gets mad at you for doing this to her

I'm not complaining about the RNG. That's just Fire Emblem.

But there's no reason they have to stick these two chapters together, and little things like Xander coming in with the unpromotes directly in the path of a ton of Paladins is just bullshit level design. I got lucky; I didn't know he'd come in there but I had units in position so the babies wouldn't get chased down.

That easily could have caused me to restart even without the unlucky RNG.

Her popularity.

Sorry you feel that way user.
More for me I guess

I swear there's nothing sexier than a girl with emotional problems
I hope I never find my dream girl IRL because if I do, I will probably die extremely quickly

#3 in the polls.

>the cuck bumped his dead thread

Point and laugh, folks. Taste victory as we all use this REAL thread.

Shitposting aside it's actually kind of fucked since that thread was actually made earlier than this one. I don't get why if you're gonna make a new thread early, just link it immediately.

You got that right

Peri is ok

How is Peri as a unit?

no can do

Hey, where's Peri?

Good posts
This is a nice general

Joke's on you, Nowi is his canon wife.

What opinion is guaranteed to trigger /feg/ the most?

Fir is better than Rutger when you feed her the axefags from her join chapter

Peri is literally the shittiest girl. Even worse than Azura.

Impossible, nobody is shittier than Azura

Azura is best waifu

helo whats the best fire emblem ive never played one before pelase tell me what the beste fire emblem is okay thank you haha

"I like Azura"

I don't care who he picks, as long as he is happy

He said /feg/ not 1 person

>believing it's just 1 person

See? Azurafags are the worst.

I like Hana

Am I the only one who really didn't like any of the characters in Fates? Didn't even like my own kamui- the dragon form looks hideous, too. I couldn't keep playing through either of Birthright or Conquest after the first ten chapters or so.

I'm just not impressed by it and its reused character portraits and shallow waifus.

>there's only one Oboro!Kana fanart that isn't commissioned

(lol poor Oborofags, at least Oboro!Kiragi has more fanart

Pre awakening fe's are trash

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58633213

Cousin~ cousin~

Shit~ shit~

Azura is shit fuck off.

>Pit peacing out

But why those 3 characters?

If the old fe games were so great then why did they make new ones?

more money

They discovered you could be as lazy as you want as long as you shove waifus at everyone

Today the army learned a valuable lesson, Xander is OP as fuck. Get fucked Takumi.
I used so many resources though, I hope I won't regret it in next chapters.

Lyn still loves you

Say, if I make Kamui a class other than Prince/Noble, can I get him back to those by using Heart Seal or any other seal?

That art doesn't even look like Felicia.

Compliment.

Ugly.

Y

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

She has twin tails.

I'm doing an lesbo run of Awakening and I'm not interested in Apotheosis post-game autism. +Spd -Lck FeMU. Recommend me good /u/ pairings to produce good child units please. My FeMU is fine with any wife besides Lissa, Tiki, Sully, Cherche, and any non-Noire second gens.

Chrom/Olivia and Chrom/Sumia seems to be the more popular choices for a good Luci. Who can replace them? Someone fast like Lon'qu?

One of the few fast AND defensive characters you get in Fates.

>lesbo run
Nigga you do that and all the kids are Chrom's.
Some /u/.

Why no Noire?

No I mean the only second gen I'd marry is Noire. The girls I listed are the ones I won't marry.

Chrom can have his buttbaby Luci with either Lon'qu or Gaius. Which one is better though?

Mark.

Which one is worst, Maiden!Luci or Sully!Luci?

Maiden.