/rorg/ - Return of Reckoning General

White Privilege Edition

>Get the game here!
www.returnofreckoning.com

>What is RoR?
A warhammer online private server currently in "alpha" stage. T4 and level 40/40 and all RvR content up to T4 Keeps are finished. PvP content is 99% finished, PvE is in a real "alpha" state. Small dev team doing mostly everything from scratch, no donations or money of any kind are being accepted... game will be completely free.
returnofreckoning.com/about.php
youtube.com/watch?v=VDsz7ZCZlEE

>Latest Patches
returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42

>Guilds?
on destro, ask for an invite in the thread
Order currently has no guild

>Having trouble installing/Running the game?
Check here first then make a new thread: returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

>Improving graphics
returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13
Reshade preset: mediafire.com/download/632ix1y7zwr97zy/warhammer_reshade.7z

>Mods
onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ANQpgMls6SJ9-jY&id=2399EEDF9EBD76EE!539&cid=2399EEDF9EBD76EE
Enemy and buffhead are recommended, the rest you will have to tryout for yourself. Mods are installed in the "Interface>Addons" folder, then managed in game. Lookout for prereq mods required for some mods to fuction like Libslash etc...

>Offline tree builder / Item Database / Bug Tracker / IRC / Wiki / Old Blogs
waronlinebuilder.org/
arsenalofwar.com/
github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?state=open
webchat.quakenet.org - Martyrs_Square
warhammeronline.wikia.com/
pastebin.com/RDFUKiC1

>Help I am completely New
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PMIGmiXa0BK8dFb1iSjfQXPXLOOLVbV

New server now too, so RvR is running smoother than live even with zergs on both sides

shutup

Installing. Thanks, OP. Can I get that lion as a mount in-game?

It's part of the white lion class

They are working on revamping the forts right now too, sounds like this project is pretty sweet

Cool. Looks right up my alley. I may start a Veeky Forums Order guild, on that note.

How is it to play during NA right now? I was playing a few months back when T3 was the cap and the population was pretty low.

I've been playing since late 2015 and when I started it wasnt that great. But the population for all time zones but especially NA/oceanic have been slowly increasing the whole time ive been playing. It's gotten to the point where you can pretty much always get action in T1 and T4 with good RvR action and sc pops as well. The middle 2 tiers are still pretty unpopulated during NA time though, but the devs are about to do something about that.

Euro time is insane, almost too many people. Need more NA players though.

How is the Squig Herder class? That seems interesting

Its actually really good right now. Insane damage and kiting potential. And the pet fucks casters up really hard

They seem to shit all over the opposing shooters quite regularly

Last time I played was around when T4 was coming soon(TM) and destro was dominating rvr and scenarios with the ruskie horde, anything changed since?

Yea its pretty crazy atm

Yea alot has changed. It is mostly an order zerg now at most times of the day. T4 is out now and annihilator gear is too, conquerer and forts are next. And dungeons are being worked on alot too

Let the drama begin boys. inc screenies

wew