Previous >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
Part 1
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
Part 2
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160822.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
>Summer Gacha part 2:
Arturia Archer 5*
Marie Caster 4*
Martha Ruler 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Nightingale CE: Guts (1 turn), NP gain by 15% - Oil and Cement drops +1
5* In the navy CE: Quick cards by 10%, NP starts at 50% - Ishuca alloy and Iron drops +1
4* Edison & Co CE: Recover 200 HP per turn, Arts cards by 8% - Eadrom alloy and Stone drops +1
3* Dr.P CE: reduction of damage from status (-100), Debuff resist up by 5% - Realta alloy and Wood drops +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
New servants ascension
imgur.com/gallery/jRWf7

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10
- Upcoming Prisma Ilya event confirmed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Complete materials
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/matsuryun/status/769680618749734912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobu a CUTE.

>FP gacha

Best boy.

resposting the medusa in swimswuit requested.

Sluts is above Kiyo. While Kiyo's buster buff and defence debuff is nice, Anne's buffs will give you a similar amount of damage without having to rely on getting buster cards or your enemy not resisting her debuffs. Anne's crit skill is also much better than Kiyo's crit debuff

I'd be happy even if Ruler George was silver

What does Euryale smell like?

Altera thread

>tfw mouth to mouth from Nightingale never

xth for Akkun on suicide watch

>>/i/

Tits too small.

>reworked art fucking never

What mat does Archer Artoria boost in part 1? It isn't on cirno?

Delete this

>Post yfw these will never be scanned

There are definitely some fun Saints left to use as Rulers still. Some people characterize Longiticus as an Avenger who hates god, but it was the opposite. He was basically the one who fulfilled one of the final scriptures that Jesus would die unbroken.

Jews wanted this cruxifiction done with already, so they were going to break the bones of the people being strung up. Longiticus just stabs Jesus in the side, as if to say not to break a bone on his body, he's already dead, give him mercy and let him down. They then gave the body to Joseph and Nebuchadnezzar I think, since they were the first to ask.

Also there's legend about Longiticus being a blind sentrymen, who gained the ability to see again after being splashed by Jesus blood. Then he later converted. Although there's a lot of strange legends about him as well.

Any good soul would translate this ?
This is supposed to be the instruction to get the other 2 broken statues scenes

EBgamesalot.

>shit i'd like to see the director doi- that Lancelot

Thank god these will never be scanned.

>Third book
Were are Lancelot's arms?

Best smug.

Holding hands on the beach with Dr.P

>yfw this image set will never be translated

>Non-H

>Dr. P will never give you water ice through mouth to mouth

Why even live

typical sex crazed female master can't enjoy slice of life

Up his ass probably.

I'd still roll for Ruler George. He's one of the servants i'm willing to whale other than Dantes and Arthur.

And maybe Valjean if we get a LesMiserables servant but that seems unlikely.

Fuck, even Ruler George seems unlikely at this point ;_;

I WANT TO STICK IT IN HER

One week of no-fap.
Doujins scans when

Wouldn't it be melted by that point? It'll jut be watery syrup.

Qp event gatcha when?
I miss the Da Vinci ones

Altera thread is good civilization.

Necrofags pls go and stay go.

Gameplaywise

Tamamo >> Sluts > Mordred = Archer Saber > Martha >>> Shit > Kiyo > Marie

Memewise

Archer Saber >> Scat > Martha > Sluts = Marie >>> Mordred > Kiyo >>>>>> Tamamo

Such is the lot of male servants.

Scathach is at minimum the fourth best servant, out of the four stars she's top 3

I hate her so much and I love her so much.

Leave me and go into the Gacha, Arthur.

Proto collab never.

nice bias

>Implying Arthur loved Manaka

It was a healthy platonic love between man and loli.

If Prisma Ilya gets a collab, there's no doubt Proto won't get a collab. Besides, weren't they in the very early datamine?

simply eric

>Tamamo first

I want to have tea with her while discussing all matters regarding magic.

I've given up any hope of finishing these before the event ends, so let's just hope I get a couple weeks of fuck-all before the next event to catch up. Never getting back to Camelot at this rate, but I think there's other people making summaries and real translations of that, so I suppose there's no loss-

13)

Development Plan 8 – Roads

>Arturia: “Infrastructure? I’ve thought of that. We have already become accustomed to securing materials such as wood, so we must solidify our transportation methods for greater efficiency.”
>Protagonist: “That’s pretty King-like.”
>Arturia: “I AM a king! Well, I’m wearing a swimsuit now so I don’t look like it…”

Tamamo suggestsa wooden road, Arturia instead proposes one made of stone and Mordred then jumps up saying she’s got another idea.

>Arturia: “What do you mean, Sir Morded?”
>Mordred: “Hehe, you’re making a road for the sake of convenience right? Then we should make the most convenient type. In short, a minecart!”
>Arturia: “Then Master, I leave the decision in your care.”
>Mordred: “E, eh? Damnit, why? It’s faster than a normal road so that should be much more interesting…”

Definitely not. Taunts aren't great on servants without dodges and her crit damage boost is only one turn. The targetable heal and damage reduction for a turn is decent. Her quick buff cooldown is a turn longer than it should be for what it does. Her only nice feature is that she's a decent AOE assassin, something you were lacking unless you rolled Shuten or grailed a 3*/2* assassin.

Fuck off faggot we have reddit now

Ayaka was a better loli

How does it feel to be cucked by your own sister?

Stay mad, cucks.

It doesn't guarantee an event, but sure. The meme is mostly pessimism brought on by the abject failures of DW in the early life of this game. The main point is that a year has passed and the rest of the Proto, Apo, and CCC characters still aren't in the game.

>Tamamo first
>Marie listed as the worst when she should be top 3 easily
>Martha not last
>Archer Arturia last
You are a fucking retard

Development Option 1 – Wood Road (Tamamo)

>Tamamo: “Ahh, this pastoral feeling is so nice!”

Tamamo is happy with the road but she says there’s one problem left, though she admits it might be with herself: the wood road feels so pastoral that she kinda feels like sprinting happily around.

>Protagonist: “As if you were overflowing with youthfulness…?”
>Tamamo: “Well, it’s more like running wild. Tamamo-chan’s a demon of summer, so there’s a part of me that can’t help it.”
>Mashu: “You feel like running happily around like Tamamo Cat-san? I would actually want to see that.”

Tamamo fumes a bit, insisting that she’s different from Cat.

>Tamamo: “Ahhh, but… that new road smell is so nice…”

She tries to hold back a bit more than then gives up,

>Tamamo: “I can’t bear it anymore! There’s no special meaning here, but I’m gonna run down this road to let off some steam! If I see a wild rabbit on the way, I’ll bring it back as a souvenir! Look forward to it!”
>Mashu: “Truth be told, ever since we came to this island, Tamamo-san’s been feeling vaguely similar to Cat-san…”
>Protagonist: “Let’s pretend not to notice…”

Stheno's 40% Attack buff for Divine allies is pretty rad

I've got a team comp where I pop Stheno's skill, swap out for a Mashu with Kaleid and then pop Ozy's third skill for instant Mashu NP and voila I have an Ozy with 128% ATK UP for 3 turns. More if I also run another buffing servant in front.

So basically Sieg and Vlad are capable of 1v1ing Karna under those conditions but it would be a pretty uphill battle for them and Zerker Herc would be the only true tie due to God Hand being basically unbeatable without active NPs.

How would Alcides fare? He lacks the defensive abilities of GH and Nemean Lion probably won't defend against Vasavi Shakti even when used just as a melee weapon but Alcides should be very skilled in combat and Goddess of War should count as a passive NP, so he gets a massive stat boost

Zerker Herc has
STR A+
END A
AGI A
Mana A
Luck B

Whereas Alcides has
STR A
END B
AGI A
Mana A
Luck B

Goddess of War 'greatly increases the user's divinity, strength, endurance, agility, and magical energy parameters', to the point Alcides says Gil requires Ea to be a match for him. At the very least it should be a rank up in all the parameters besides Luck (the sash can't increase stats beyond a limit) but still you're looking at

STR A+
END A
AGI A+
Mana A+
Luck B

which is pretty much the highest stats of any Servant in the franchise, even higher than Berserker Lancelot with Arondight drawn or Enkidu.

Meant
>Archer Arturia not first

Fuck off reddit.

>Archer Arturia last
>last

reddit called,it's for you.

Development Option 2 – Stone Road (Arturia)

>Arturia: “A splendid stone path, as expected of Master.”
>Mashu: “Yes, is has a marvellous European feeling. Fitting for horse carriages…”
>Fou: “Fou fou.”
>Mashu: The most famous of stone roads… would be the Appian Way, wouldn’t it?”
>Protagonist: “We went through it when we were in Rome.”
>Arturia: “Rome’s largest stone road… it was already heard of during my time. Well, you shouldn’t look down on my Camelot’s stone roads either.”
>Mashu: “…”
>Arturia: “You’re thinking ‘her competitiveness is showing again’ aren’t you, Mashu?”
>Mashu: “Ah, uh, well, sorry…”
>Protagonist: “Sorry, I was thinking that too.”
>Arturia: “Master too? Fufu, that’s alright.”

She says that if Nero or Caesar were there with her they’d probably start competing, not so much to assert dominance but to show their own pride in their countries, and that it would probably be pretty hard to put a stop to it.

>Mashu: “Arturia-san…”
>Arturia: “Don’t mind me, let’s go back. Speaking of the stone path made me remember the triumphal parades with the Knights and the sound of their armoured feet marching on the stone. The sound of these sandals hitting the rocks is strangely nice too…”

Hey Summary user, can you take a look at and tell if it explain how to get the scenes for the two broken statues left out of the three you can build in part 1 ?

>okeanos finally comes
>he's nowhere to be seen

ask reddit summary user is a faggot

New animation when

I have a feeling Narita might be keeping the F/SF servants hostage until he makes good progress into the story.

Development Option 3 – Minecart Tracks (Mordred (& Martha & Mary & Anne)

>Mordred: “Whooooo! Hairpin!”
>Martha: [Some excited shouting in her hoodlum accent that I can’t make out]!
>Anne: “Ahhh, I’d like a rudder instead of a break!”

>Mashu: “Ahhh, we should have realized. The thing one must watch out the most with minecarts is that the are…”
>Protagonist; “…really fun to ride on!”
>Mashu: “Yes, Senpai. And thanks to that, the ones with a Rider disposition are running wild…”

>Mordred: “Thanks Master! [Voice starts getting distant] Thanks to you this exciting battle-!”
>Mary: “We can’t let her catch up! Use your weight to turn the curb without losing speed-!”
>Anne: “Got it!”
>Martha: “The rider of the Tarasque won’t lose to a minecart! FULL SPEED!”
>Mashu: “She won’t be able to turn at that speed! She’s going to derail…!”
>Martha: “Ha!”
>Mashu: “S-she knocked the cart back onto the tracks by slamming the ground with her fists!”
>Martha: [Something something can’t read this] you brats, wait there]!

>Protagonist: “They’ll come back once they get tired…”

Then its up to Nasu to disregard Narita's wishes again so that we get them early.

This. Holy shit Reddit is based af

>Protagonist: “We went through it when we were in Rome.”
>Event unlocked after finishing Fuyuki
Literally fucking unreadable, where's my immersion?

I doubt it. The servant profiles alone give massive spoilers regarding identities, NPs and whatever kinds of tricks they might have.

I really wish FGO had a narrator sometimes.

We still got Edison

>“S-she knocked the cart back onto the tracks by slamming the ground with her fists!”
Fists are all purpose problem solvers.

You have to spank the last Servant you rolled. How is it?

Wouldn't even have to.

Give him his Enuma Elish for the NP.

Fucking degenerate scum. How this slut be a saint? She'd be fucking Sasaki out in the open on the beach if Gudako wasn't there.

>Marie

Sure, why not?

Is that the first time that Tamamo has actually acknowledged Cat's existence in-game?

Hell i'd kill for voiced events, but DW is probably too jewish for that

If I'm getting that right, rebuilding the statue will unlock the variant scenes on the material (My Room) menu the day after the event ends. If you've already rebuilt the statue, you don't need to do it again.

She's really great when paired up with him.

>surfer mordred
good

Thanks.

What's the best place in Camelot to farm those knight medals? Does anyone have a drop map please?

She call her stupid cat at the begining of the event
that bitch

>Writes an impregnation plot
>Doesn't actually draw it
fucking

Hm? What does Gil-kun have there?

Is it paizuri only on top of it?

>Arturia shortly after Caesar
That was too close for comfort

>Bootyca
Hot.

>Having to ask

>Marie
Fuck yes

>Shill out enough money so I can do a few singles in hopes I get Anne Archer before event ends and save the rest for Prisma event
>Get a bunch of nothing
>Down to my last 19
>Decide once more couldn't hurt
>Get Kiyo

Welp time to get even more shells godammit

After her dakimakura, Helena's artist drew a new image of her

twitter.com/matsuryun/status/769680618749734912

I dared hope.

>Martha
I-I can't do lewd things to her.