Tfw she doesn't understand your hobby

>tfw she doesn't understand your hobby
>tfw she doesn't understand the need for speed
>tfw no one but select people see your hobby as stupid
>tfw no one except car guys appreciate the sound of a cammed v8

Of course BRZ owners would be this stupid...
>muh world hates me
user, pick a better gf.

Also, you are a faggot.

I know that feel. It's the same way with the animes.

I sort of feel you. The people around me know that cars are my passion, and I guess that adds to my character or some shit like that. Nobody gives me shit for it, but that's because cars are a part of my life, not a tumor that I shove in people's faces.

Then again I live in LA, being a car nut is one of the less weird things you can do here.

I'm a car guy and hate v8s

>women

Veeky Forums isn't your blog

>tfw no one except car guys appreciate the sound of a cammed v8

Wrong.

V8's are literally panty droppers.

I don't intend to start a debate on engines with this either, i drive a i6 mostly, but let me just say girls fucking love the deep roar of a v8.

Cammed v8s sount like trash tho

yea what girl does NOT like v8's?

they may know nothing about cars but they'll know what a v8 is and love it.

>let me just say girls fucking love the deep roar of a v8.
They can feel it in their cunts. They know this man does not hold back.

>but they'll know what a v8 is and love it.
Guess again, most chicks don't give a shit about cars and basically this argument is used by pantherfags to justify a choked engine.

But anime is shit

Virgin detected, they don't actually know the difference between engines

Most women I've dated complained about "those cars with loud mufflers" and when I asked about it they meant guys with V8s and flowmasters.

At least in my experience chicks like cars that're quiet and comfortable but just a little sporty.

normal detected

>sporty
>comfortable
Closest thing I can think of would be a Boxster, but girls hate convertibles after they realize it ruins their hair

>ex says she doesn't care what car she has as long as it looks good
>she drove a manual 1.8 Sentra, no concept of rev-matching

one day i was like
>tfw no v8
she's like what's a v8?

>manual 3.8 V6 Camaro
>Flowmaster exhaust

Not too loud to turn them off, but still sporty enough to drop panties. Plus bitches love manual

>fags who don't straightpipe

>Closest thing I can think of would be a Boxster, but girls hate convertibles after they realize it ruins their hair

I don't mean touge-sporty, I mean not-boring-sporty. Like a coupe version of a common sedan, or a Mustang with stock exhaust. Girls love Mustangs because they're cool without being overly aggressive like a Challenger.

In my case girls I've dated hated my Miata because it was noisy and bumpy, not the hair thing. But they love looking at the car.

>In my case girls I've dated hated my Miata because
They know you're a fag but blame it on your car.

My trips confirmed it

You have a point

My Boxster is nowhere near as noisy as a Miata with the top up, but I did notice that they don't like how low you sit and how you basically fall into the seats